Dr. Sarah Hart-Unger, MD

Dr. Sarah Hart-Unger, MD

Pediatric Endocrinology  ·
Female

Dr. Sarah Hart-Unger, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Hollywood, FL and has been practicing for 5 years. She specializes in pediatric endocrinology.Read her story

Memorial Division of Pediatric Endocrinology

1131 N 35th Ave Fl 2

Hollywood, FL 33021

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Hart-Unger

Video

See how frequently Dr. Hart-Unger performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Short Stature
Diabetes Type 1

Dr. Hart-Unger's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Hart-Unger's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hart-Unger "Associate Program Director, Pediatric Residency Program As a board-certified pediatric endocrinologist, I take care of children with all types of endocrine disorders. My particular areas of interest are diabetes, menstrual disorders including polycystic ovarian syndrome, thyroid disease and gender dysphoria. I'm a firm believer in the family-centered approach to care. I like educating families about endocrine conditions and seeing children's health improve over time. My clinical work allows me to get to know my patients and their families well through the years. Developing a relationship with them, and seeing my patients grow up is what I most enjoy. I am in favor of evidence-based medicine, but am always open to new ideas. I'm very interested in the latest technological innovations in diabetes care in particular, and participate in the Diabetes Walk to raise money for diabetes research. When I'm not at work, I like to run and spend time with my family."

• Pediatric Endocrinology

• Duke University Medical Center Pediatric Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Duke University Pediatric Endocrinology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Hart-Unger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hart-Unger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hart-Unger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hart-Unger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hart-Unger

Dr. Hart-Unger?
Dr. Hart-Unger's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sarah Hart-Unger, MD
A true Gem! She has helped my child so much! Very easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Hart-Unger, MD?
We first met Dr. Hart-Unger when ourdaughter was sent to Joe DiMaggio ER and was diagnosed with Tyoe 1 Diabetes. We could not have been luckier to have her as our doctor. From the moment she walked in she immediately connected with my daughter and put us at ease that all was under control and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Hart-Unger, MD?
Dr. Hart-Unger is a fantastic doctor. We have been seeing her for my daughter and she comes across as smart and very considerate. She has a very positive attitude and answers/addresses all our concerns. She even responds to emails , sent thru the patient portal, promptly. Highly recommend her!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Hart-Unger, MD?
Wonderful doctor, very caring, compassionate and thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Hart-Unger, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hart-Unger?

Compare Pediatric Endocrinologists

More Pediatric Endocrinologists like Dr. Hart-Unger at Memorial Division of Pediatric Endocrinology

Show All Pediatric Endocrinologists