Dr. Sarah Everakes, MD

Dr. Sarah Everakes, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Sarah Everakes, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 25 years. She specializes in rheumatology.

University Rheumatologists

1611 W Harrison St Ste 510

Chicago, IL 60612

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Everakes

Video

See how frequently Dr. Everakes performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fibromyalgia
Autoimmune Diseases
Arthritis

Dr. Everakes's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Everakes "There's always a continuity of relationship going on with patients with rheumatologic illnesses. It's not usually a one-time visit. I like that continuity. I like to have a long-term relationship with my patients. I want them to think of me as just like a warm, compassionate, knowledgeable physician, not some specialist in just rheumatoid arthritis and just a lupus doctor. I have some history myself with physical impairment and disability due to a motor vehicle accident many years ago. I certainly have had many of the complaints that my patients come to me with, and I do have a sense that they're well aware of that. And that when they explain their pains and their discomforts and their problems in daily living to me, that I have that extra bit of empathy, coming from someone who's walked that road."

• Rheumatology

• Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine
  • Rush Presby St Lukes
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • University Of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Everakes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Everakes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Everakes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Everakes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Everakes

3.5

Dr. Everakes?
Dr. Everakes' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sarah Everakes, MD
RecentHighestLowest
Very uninformed and dismissive. Not sure why she makes it seem like she's very understanding and empathetic in her Rush profile video, but it's misleading. She barely talked to me during my first appointment and performed a 30 second physical exam. She didn't mention slightly elevated counts from...Read More
May 30, 2018
We're sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Everakes, MD?
I was disappointed that I drove an hour to see Dr. Everakes just for her to tell me that fibromyalgia is not disabling. Fibromyalgia completely changed my life and limits my every day activities. I'm in pain 24/7 and can't do things I used to and here this doctor is trying to tell me it is NOT...Read More
May 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Everakes, MD?
Dr. Everakes is a kind and caring doctor. She really pays attention to a patients needs. I drive 1 1/2 hours to see her and have for 15 years. She is so worth it! I recommend her 100%!
Tanya McCambridge in Ottawa, IL – May 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Everakes, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Everakes?

Compare Rheumatologists