Dr. Sarah Digby, DO

Dr. Sarah Digby, DO

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Sarah Digby, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Pinellas Park, FL. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Digby is affiliated with Largo Medical Center - Indian Rocks Campus, Morton Plant Hospital, Largo Medical Center and Northside Hospital &Tampa Bay Heart Institute.

Pinellas Internal Medicine Associates

10707 66th St N Ste A

Pinellas Park, FL 33782

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Digby

We strive to form a lasting partnership between patient and physician to jointly meet your health needs.

Dr. Digby's Experience

Dr. Digby's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine*

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Hypoglycemia

• Physical Examination
  • Spirometry
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine, At Still University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Northside Hospital And Heart Institute

Dr. Digby has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Digby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Digby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Digby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Digby to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Digby's Performance
in Pinellas Park, FL |
I recently had my first visit with Dr. Digby and am happy to report it was a stellar experience! Her friendly and professional staff made me feel like a long-time friend. Dr. Digby took the time to get to know me as a person, not just a patient. We discussed my health history and she answered all my questions about upcoming treatments. I never felt rushed and truly appreciated the knowledge I gained about my treatment options. I highly recommend Dr. Digby and her staff!
in Clearwater, FL |
Efficient office staff, never a wait longer than a few minutes! I've seen different Dr.s here, all friendly and professional. Dr. Digby is my primary physician now, shes great! Very attentive and caring.
in Largo, FL |
I was very disappointed that They do not draw blood for testing there. That requires another appointment at a lab. Further, getting them to answer the phone impossible. I was also sent to a specialist knowing there was a good likelihood that I would require surgery, but the surgeon said I didn't have a release from my primary care doctor to get it. Isn't that the purpose of seeing the doctor to get a referral? Yup, another Dr. visit to get that! More oney and time!!!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Very good. She's friendly as well as the staff. Last thing you want is a rude or attitude from the front desk. These girls are friendly and helpful. First line of your business is the front and on the phone. She is also a very thorough physician
Seminole, FL |
Dr. Digby is very professional. She is very understanding of my sons disability and goes out of her way to make him feel comfortable.
in Indian Shores Florida |
Dr Digby was very professional and answered all my questions. She gave me an excellent exam and ordered blood work right there in her office. One less location for me to travel to get lab work done. Her staff were very friendly. I will be returning next month for my GYN exam.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Digby is an overall amazing Doctor. She's takes her time with my exams and makes sure to communicates with me on a human level. Due to an emergency I had, I was not able to see her right away so I was able to see another Doctor in that practice with ease. Dr. Digby made sure that Doctor knew exactly what was going on with me. I'm very satisfied.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I understand she is a teaching Doctor. I barely saw her so my review is not about her but my overall experience. I was basically lectured by the resident that was me. I was told my anxiety/depression was caused by bad spirits trying to enter my body and I needed to get right with God. This among other things were very unprofessional.
in Largo, Fl |
She was very prompt and made sure I understood everything. Was not rushed spent time with me. Very easy to talk to. Explained everything on a level that was understandable, not in all doctor lingo!!.
Pinellas Park, FL |
She has been my doctor for two years and I am very pleased with the services rendered.
in St Petersburg, FL |
She is a very knowledgeable doctor that is open and honest. She wants the best for all of her patients and has been very helpful over the last few years. I would absolutely recommend her! The whole practice there is great! They are all very nice and helpful.
Have you seen Dr. Sarah Digby, DO?
Are you Dr. Digby?

Visit Dr. Digby

Dr. Digby accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna