Dr. Sarah Coleman, MD

Dr. Sarah Coleman, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sarah Coleman, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Willow Grove, PA. She graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine and specializes in rheumatology.

2360 Maryland Rd

Willow Grove, PA 19090

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Coleman

See how frequently Dr. Coleman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoporosis
Arthritis
Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)

Dr. Coleman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Coleman ""I believe treatment of patients should involve cooperation and collaboration between the patient and physician.   Each of my patients have different needs.  It is my goal to truly listen and hear their concerns, so I may guide them to the best treatment possible.  I also believe an important part of this cooperation is education of patients and their loved ones, so they may understand their illness and plan of care. Sometimes hearing about a new diagnosis is scary. With knowledge and guidance of treatment options, I strive to offer patients hope for accurate diagnosis and treatment of their symptoms." "

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Drexel University College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Lehigh Valley Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Lehigh Valley Hospital
  • Drexel University College of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Coleman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Coleman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coleman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Coleman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Coleman

1.9

Dr. Coleman?
Dr. Coleman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sarah Coleman, MD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr Coleman was very unprofessional, she did not care about the symptoms I explained her. Also did not even care about the results from the lab and xray. Do not make the same mistake to see her.
Frances in PA – Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Coleman, MD?
Dr. Coleman was very dismissive of my symptoms and was kinda snarky and questioned my visits to another doctor. She also told me my tests were normal and was only willing to discuss that both my complement levels were low, after I mentioned that I had seen it on the results. Her explanation for...Read More
Ambler – Feb 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Coleman, MD?
Dismissive of my symptoms and labs. If you’re looking for someone to do what it takes to help with symptoms and pin down a diagnosis, look elsewhere. Will not be returning.
Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Coleman, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Coleman. I have been having issues and had seen another Rheumatologist but the diagnosis he gave didn't seem right and he wasn't good at explaining his reasoning. Dr. C sat with me and explained the test results and courses of treatments appropriate to my...Read More
AnnMarie in Feasterville, PA – Nov 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Coleman, MD?
took my sister to this doctor's office to see dr. coleman after the visit my sister stated she didn't like her vibe. I told my sister give her a chance doctor ordered tests was given 2nd appointment with first appt. we come to 2nd apt (she had to leave work early and so did I) get to appt to be...Read More
hksutton in Philadelphia, PA – Jun 15, 2016
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Coleman?