Family Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Sarah Apollo, DO
Dr. Sarah Apollo, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Anaheim, CA. She has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Apollo is affiliated with Chapman Global Medical Center.

6200 E Canyon Rim Rd Ste 105B

• Kaiser Permanente
  • Premera Blue Cross

Learn about Dr. Apollo

Dr. Apollo's Experience

Dr. Apollo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• High Cholesterol
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Upper Respiratory Tract Infection

• Botox® Injection
  • Dermal Filler
  • Incisional Biopsy
  • Joint Injection
  • Mole Removal

No malpractice history found for California.

• Cal State Chico
  • Asam Buprenorphine Certified
    Other Education | Completed 2015
  • Botox, Juvederm Certified
    Other Education | Completed 2006

Dr. Apollo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Apollo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Apollo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Apollo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Apollo to family and friends
Dr. Apollo's Performance
in anaheim, ca |
Dr Apollo is friendly and engaging. Down to earth and knowledgeable. You feel incredibly comfortable.
in Dana Point, CA |
Very nice physician with ethics.
in Placentia ca |
Amazing, I have been going to Dr Apollo for 9 years. She is very kind and personable. I hate going to the doctor, but she has made it so much easier. Kinda like visiting a friend. I have recommended her to alot of coworkers and they have like her as well.
in Orange, CA |
Dr. Sarah Apollo is a wonderful doctor. I have been going to her for over 10 years and wouldn't consider changing. She is very patient, kind and thorough. She takes time with you and really listens to make sure nothing is overlooked. I went in for my annual visit to get my prescriptions renewed and during that visit she uncovered a potential life threatening heart condition. I'm so grateful.
in La Habra, CA |
Hi my name is Vincent I'm a patient of Dr.Apollo. If your looking for a doctor that will treat you like a individual, take the time to sit down, listen and talk to you about your health concerns and to find a solution and or treatment to a healthier you........then Dr. Apollo & staff is what you need !!!!!
in Corona CA |
Most genuine, caring, sincere Dr I have ever had. Definitely recommend Dr Sarah Apollo to everyone whom wants a compassionate Dr.. So, grateful I found her again!!
in Anaheim, CA |
Unfortunately I happened to be the last appointment of the day (because I work) so this meant I felt rushed and not listened to. Doctor had her bags and was walking out the door before I even left the office. Looking for another doctor. :(
Anaheim Hills, CA |
Dr. Sarah Apollo was very welcoming and professional. She listened carefully to my concerns/questions and addressed each one. I highly recommend this doctor.
in Foothill Ranch CA |
Dr Apollo is simply the best physician I have ever been to. She listens to your problem and works with you to help fix it. She is so amazing I have referred many friends to her.
in Long Beach, CA |
When my outstanding doctor was no longer able to keep me as a patient, he recommended I try Dr. Apollo. She has been outstanding! I experience chronic pain from multiple back injuries and she has picked up right where my last doctor left off. She always takes time to discuss treatment options and I feel like she really understands my needs and concerns. She is spot on with her diagnosis and her treatments are very effective. I drive from Long Beach to see her...she's that good! Highly recommend!
in Yorba Linda, CA |
I have been going to Dr. Sarah Apollo for more than two years now. She's highly skilled and knowledgeable. She gives a lot of time and attention to her patients, and is never rushing unlike some other physicians. She listens and understands the problem of the patients before diagnosing or recommending any form of treatment. Also, the wait time is really low. The staff members are friendly as well. I highly recommend her.
in Orange, CA |
Dr. Apollo is a fantastic doctor. She really does listen and is able to either provide an answer or order the tests so she can help you. Anyone would feel comfortable with her. Which is great because the more your doctor knows the better they can help you. She genuinely looks happy to see her patients.
Orange |
She takes time to listen. Explains everything. Great doctor.
in Orange, CA |
Dr. Apollo is an excellent clinician. She takes the time to listen to your concerns. Being a nurse, I am looking for specific things in a personal physician. It has been my experience over the last 10 years, that she exceeds my expectations. She has called after hours to tell me about certain lab tests, which I am so grateful for. She has excellent intuition and clinical diagnostic skills. I highly recommend her as your physician.
in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |
I first saw Dr Apollo about 20 years ago. She was great but I moved out of the area. I saw two other doctors but had such a poor experience that I sought out Dr Apollo again, 10 years later, figuring she was worth the drive. Her practice had moved closer to me, though still 20 miles away. She's worth every mile and more! I am so pleased to have such good care again. She's a gem who loves her work, takes her time with patients. She listens, asks questions, remembers, follows up, and CARES!
in orange ca |
Dr Apollo is the best doctor that I have ever dealt with. She is very caring and thorough in treating her patients with respect and compassion.
Have you seen Dr. Sarah Apollo, DO?
Are you Dr. Apollo?