Dr. Sarah Andrews, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Sarah Andrews, MD

Dr. Sarah Andrews, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Provo, UT. She is 33 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Andrews is affiliated with Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, Orem Community Hospital and Timpanogos Regional Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Andrews' Care Philosophy

As a Women's Healthcare Specialist, I believe in educating women, empowering them to make their own healthcare choices. I strive to provide exceptional evidence-based care. I work hard to keep up to date with the newest treatments. I try to provide a safe and welcoming environment where women can come and feel comfortable. I am devoted to each and every one of my patients.

Dr. Andrews' Experience

See how Dr. Andrews' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Andrews

Dr. Andrews accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Andrews is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Andrews has admitting privileges.

Dr. Andrews' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Andrews to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Andrews' Performance
in Provo, UT |
Dr.Andrews has birthed my first, as well as my sister's first and we were very happy with the experience. She always asks how I'm doing and if I have any questions. She is sweet, and helpful. And she is very professional! When my sister was in labor, the nurse had her pushing when the baby was posterior. The baby didn't budge. Dr. Andrews showed up and turned him around immediately, baby was delivered 20 minutes later. She makes you feel safe, and she knows what she is doing!
in Provo, UT |
Competent and amazing! Dr. Andrews does an ultrasound at every visit. She will work with your birth plan including going naturally or using different birthing positions. She's the only one at Valley OB who doesn't rotate with other doctors, so you see her every time, and she delivers, not the on-call doctor. Appointments are concise and efficient, but she'll also take all the time necessary to answer your questions. She delivered for me, my sister-in-law twice, and a former mission companion.
in Spanish Fork, UT |
Very rude doctor. She didn't even say hello to me nor wanted to get to know me a little. It was my first time with her and I had the impression that either my questions or concerns didn't matter at all. Since I wasn't sure about the Dr. 's poor answers, I asked the nurse instead. Dr Andrews heard us and immediately inquired in a nasty way what she was saying. The poor nurse felt so embarrassed and humiliated. I would not recommend this lady doctor to anybody.
in Provo, UT |
I would NOT recommend going to Sarah Andrews. I was at a 10 and ready to go but my baby sat in the birth canal for an extra hour because she was still at the office doing appointments. We asked that the cord not be clamped for a few minutes after birth but she ignored that. Also, after my baby came she gave me VAGINAL yeast infection medicine for a BREAST yeast infection which prolonged my infection an extra 10 days. Also, she gave me a birth control that depleted my milk supply!
Have you seen Dr. Sarah Andrews, MD?
Are you Dr. Andrews?

Compare Dr. Andrews

Dr. Andrews' Care Philosophy

Dr. Andrews' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Abdominal Disorders

Utah Valley Regional Medical Center

Completed in 2013

University Of Utah

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Andrews does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Andrews and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Family Planning
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Botox® Injection
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage