Dr. Sarah Andrews, MD is a family medicine specialist in Provo, UT and has been practicing for 6 years. She specializes in family medicine, obstetrics & gynecology, and more.

Dr. Andrews accepts

Dr. Andrews accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans
Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
Medicaid
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
SelectHealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Andrews treats your condition or procedure

• Cervical Cancer
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Diabetes Type 1
  • Female Infertility
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gestational Hypertension
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intrauterine Device (IUD) Placement
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Vasectomy
  • Vulvar Diseases
  • Vulvodynia
  • Yeast Infections

As a Women's Healthcare Specialist, I believe in educating women, empowering them to make their own healthcare choices. I strive to provide exceptional evidence-based care. I work hard to keep up to date with the newest treatments. I try to provide a safe and welcoming environment where women can come and feel comfortable. I am devoted to each and every one of my patients.

• Family Planning

3.7

Dr. Andrews?
Dr. Andrews' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sarah Andrews, MD
She’s awful. She didn’t care about my birth plan. She didn’t listen to my concerns. I kept asking and she treated me like I was invisible. I tried to change doctors and Valley OB wouldn’t let me. My birth experience was a nightmare. I’m still recovering. Don’t go to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Andrews, MD?
Dr. Andrews is AMAZING at what she does! She takes the time to answer questions and answers them confidently. I never leave my appointments feeling worried or that my concerns weren't addressed. When it came time to deliver, Dr. Andrews let me take the lead and was patient with my wishes for a natural birth. I wasn't progressing very quickly but she never pressured me to do anything I didn't want to. I made the decision to get the epidural and pitocin and had a beautiful, easy delivery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Andrews, MD?
Dr. Andrews is very professional, concise and most importantly - caring. She was always on time and respected our busy schedule by focusing on what we needed and nothing more. We felt that she was ready and eager to respond to any question or concern we may have had and she allowed us to lead the conversation. Our experience with her for our son's birth left us feeling well cared for and we highly recommend Dr. Andrews for anyone considering.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Andrews, MD?
Dr.Andrews has birthed my first, as well as my sister's first and we were very happy with the experience. She always asks how I'm doing and if I have any questions. She is sweet, and helpful. And she is very professional! When my sister was in labor, the nurse had her pushing when the baby was posterior. The baby didn't budge. Dr. Andrews showed up and turned him around immediately, baby was delivered 20 minutes later. She makes you feel safe, and she knows what she is doing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Andrews, MD?
Competent and amazing! Dr. Andrews does an ultrasound at every visit. She will work with your birth plan including going naturally or using different birthing positions. She's the only one at Valley OB who doesn't rotate with other doctors, so you see her every time, and she delivers, not the on-call doctor. Appointments are concise and efficient, but she'll also take all the time necessary to answer your questions. She delivered for me, my sister-in-law twice, and a former mission companion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Andrews, MD?
Very rude doctor. She didn't even say hello to me nor wanted to get to know me a little. It was my first time with her and I had the impression that either my questions or concerns didn't matter at all. Since I wasn't sure about the Dr. 's poor answers, I asked the nurse instead. Dr Andrews heard us and immediately inquired in a nasty way what she was saying. The poor nurse felt so embarrassed and humiliated. I would not recommend this lady doctor to anybody.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Andrews, MD?
I would NOT recommend going to Sarah Andrews. I was at a 10 and ready to go but my baby sat in the birth canal for an extra hour because she was still at the office doing appointments. We asked that the cord not be clamped for a few minutes after birth but she ignored that. Also, after my baby came she gave me VAGINAL yeast infection medicine for a BREAST yeast infection which prolonged my infection an extra 10 days. Also, she gave me a birth control that depleted my milk supply!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Andrews, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Andrews?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Andrews treats patients.