Dr. Sarah Andrews, DO

Internal Medicine | Female

Utica Park Clinic 9001 S 101st East Ave Ste 200 Tulsa, OK 74133 Get Directions
Dr. Sarah Andrews, DO
Dr. Sarah Andrews, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Tulsa, OK. She is 34 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Andrews is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital- South.

Dr. Andrews' Experience

See how Dr. Andrews' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Andrews

Dr. Andrews accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Andrews is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Andrews has admitting privileges.

Dr. Andrews' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Andrews to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Andrews' Performance
Eufaula, OK |
Dr Andrews is one of the best Doctors I've ever been to. I've never felt rushed, she always seems to spend as much time as is needed in the appt. She takes time to explain medical issues in layman terms and seems to really care about her patients. I have total confidence in her medical care.
Oklahoma |
I am a complete hypochondriac and Dr Andrews never treats me that way. She listens to all of my concerns and is very thorough with explanations. I'm thankful my cardiologist referred me to her. She's a great doctor.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr.Andrews is a very good doctor. She make sure her patients are taken care of.
in Tulsa, OK |
I am an insulin dependent diabetic and have been since 1985. I go into Dr. Andrews office once in a while and my blood sugar will be low(29 one time). Dr. Andrews and the staff(Jean) would not let me do anything until they brought a sugary soft drink to me. That pulled me out of a fog for sure. I feel very lucky to have Dr.Andrews and her staff as my PCP Larry D. Scott
in Broken Arrow, OK |
Very caring & very thorough!
in Broken Arrow, OK |
I was extremely blessed to find Dr. Andrews, and she is now my PCP.She and each member of her staff is very caring, professional, and helpful, whatever my need is. I trust her decisions and knowledge implicitly. Dr. Andrews (and Jeanette) take their time with me at every appointment, and I never feel rushed. Both of them are very personable as well. I almost look forward to going to the doctor in this case..... Dr. Andrews and her team members make me feel as if I am visiting family!
Oklahoma City, OK |
I have found that Dr. Andrews is very people friendly and takes the time to listen to your concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Sarah Andrews, DO?
Are you Dr. Andrews?

Compare Dr. Andrews

Dr. Andrews' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Dr. Andrews has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Why It Matters: Dr. Andrews' Board Certifications

Dr. Andrews does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Andrews and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2009

University Of Oklahoma School Of Community Medicine

Completed in 2013

University Of Oklahoma School Of Community Medicine

Completed in 2013

Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Ok

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Andrews does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Andrews and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Andrews does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Andrews and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.