Dr. Sarabjit Sandhu, MD

Dr. Sarabjit Sandhu, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Sarabjit Sandhu, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Newport Beach, CA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Govt Medical College in 1981 and specializes in psychiatry, geriatric psychiatry, and more.

3 Corporate Plaza Dr Ste 140

Newport Beach, CA 92660

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net of California
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Sandhu

See how frequently Dr. Sandhu performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Anxiety
Major Depressive Disorder
Bipolar Disorder
high

Dr. Sandhu's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sandhu "We understand the need for consistent care and we treat each patient like family. Our compassionate, professional staff is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. We are not tied to any large medical corporation. We provide effective care that is responsive to the needs of the community in Orange County."

• Psychiatry
  • Forensic Psychiatry
  • Geriatric Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Psychiatric Evaluation

No malpractice history found for California.

• Govt Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Martin Luther King Jr.-Harbor Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Lac+Usc Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Sandhu has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Sandhu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sandhu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sandhu's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sandhu to family and friends

Dr. Sandhu's Performance

GOOD

I was sent to Doctor Sandhu from my Cardioligist, after telling him my psychiatrist I was seeing was not helping me. I made the decision to see Sandhu and never looked back. he read me like a book and knew just how to help me. From day one i came out of my condition and understood how to help...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
I think Dr Sandhu is excellent. I came in suffering a MAJOR anxiety attack that completely debilitated me, and he worked with me for several months until the right combination of medicines restored me to my normal self. I was able to return to work and continue my life afterwards.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Such a careless and unprofessional psychiatrist. He doesnt care about his patients and it takes around 45-50 minutes on average to see him when you have an appointment. If you care about your health please go find a different doctor for your own sake. I hope anyone else who needs help sees this and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I waited in this "Psychiatrist" office as a new patient for 1 hour. In front of me were 1 patient in his office, 2 in the waiting room and 2 pharmaceutical reps ( I'm presuming). I got to my appointment on time with my paperwork ready and in hand. I waited 15 minutes after the last patient came...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option3
Saw this Dr. for 4 years. Of course tried to change my meds which sent me into a tailspin. Never talked about my condition, just bs. Then he decides to blast me on my last visit with his opinion of me. Put me on disability and when there was a glitch, refused to help. Told me he was "up to here"...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0