Dr. Sarabjit Sandhu, MD

Dr. Sarabjit Sandhu, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Sarabjit Sandhu, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Newport Beach, CA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Govt Medical College in 1981 and specializes in psychiatry, geriatric psychiatry, and more.

3 Corporate Plaza Dr Ste 140

Newport Beach, CA 92660

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net of California
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Sandhu

See how frequently Dr. Sandhu performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Anxiety
Major Depressive Disorder
Bipolar Disorder
high

Dr. Sandhu's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sandhu "We understand the need for consistent care and we treat each patient like family. Our compassionate, professional staff is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. We are not tied to any large medical corporation. We provide effective care that is responsive to the needs of the community in Orange County."

• Psychiatry
  • Forensic Psychiatry
  • Geriatric Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Psychiatric Evaluation

No malpractice history found for California.

• Govt Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Martin Luther King Jr.-Harbor Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Lac+Usc Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Sandhu has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Sandhu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sandhu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sandhu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sandhu

3.3

Dr. Sandhu?
Dr. Sandhu's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sarabjit Sandhu, MD
This review is not for Dr. Sandhu, who is genuinely wonderful. Rather, it's for the staff. A few months ago, I arrived for an appointment to find out I owed $600. Apparently someone had forgot to copy my insurance information, so my insurance was never billed. They claimed they called me to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarabjit Sandhu, MD?
I had a terrible experience with this doctor. When I was unsure about the medication he wanted to prescribe he began yelling..."because I am the doctor and you are the patient."
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarabjit Sandhu, MD?
I was sent to Doctor Sandhu from my Cardioligist, after telling him my psychiatrist I was seeing was not helping me. I made the decision to see Sandhu and never looked back. he read me like a book and knew just how to help me. From day one i came out of my condition and understood how to help...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarabjit Sandhu, MD?
I think Dr Sandhu is excellent. I came in suffering a MAJOR anxiety attack that completely debilitated me, and he worked with me for several months until the right combination of medicines restored me to my normal self. I was able to return to work and continue my life afterwards.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarabjit Sandhu, MD?
Such a careless and unprofessional psychiatrist. He doesnt care about his patients and it takes around 45-50 minutes on average to see him when you have an appointment. If you care about your health please go find a different doctor for your own sake. I hope anyone else who needs help sees this and...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sandhu?