Dr. Sarabjeet Singh, MD

Dr. Sarabjeet Singh, MD

Cardiology  |

Dr. Sarabjeet Singh, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Bakersfield, CA. He is 42 years old. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Bakersfield Heart Hospital, Mercy Hospitals, Bakersfield Memorial Hospital and Adventist Health Bakersfield.

CENTRAL CARDIOLOGY MEDICAL CLINIC, Bakersfield, CA

2901 Sillect Ave Ste 100

Bakersfield, CA 93308

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Health Net
  • One Health
  • Private HealthCare Systems

Learn about Dr. Singh

Dr. Singh's Experience

Dr. Singh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology
  • Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology

• Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Coarctation of the Aorta
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

• Angioplasty
  • Angioplasty With Stent Placement
  • Aortic Valve Surgery
  • Cardiac Angiography
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Carotid Artery Stent Placement
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Stress Echocardiogram
  • Thoracentesis
  • Thrombolysis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Varicose Vein Procedure
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Vascular Stenting

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Calcutta / N.R.S. Medical College
  • Cedars Sinai Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Johns Hopkins University / School Of Medicine
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Singh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Singh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Mercy Hospitals

is a Healthgrades Top-Rated Hospital

2017 Five Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Attack

View Ratings

Dr. Singh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Singh to family and friends
Dr. Singh's Performance
in Bakersfield, CA |
My experience with my Dr. Sarabjeet Singh has been wonderful. He listens to all my concerns/questions as well as my family's concerns/questions. Any tests or procedures that I've had done he not only sends reading material home with me, but he will explain in detail why and how things are done. I would highly recommend this doctor and his staff to anyone with heart problems or issues/concerns.
in Ridgecrest CA |
Dr Singh saved my life! I had no idea how sick I was, I am very fortunate that my condition was diagnosed and corrected in time. Dr Singh continues to monitor me and check areas that may cause problems based on my age, family history, and my personal history of past lifestyle choices. I feel comfortable that Dr Singh will make the right choices for my cardio health and I abide by his sound advice.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr Singh is a caring Dr, I had an extremely high calcium score of over 2223, the max is 400. I had seen other cardiologists for treatment but my score only increased. I finally went to Dr Singh who correctly diagnosed my situation, he put me on medication, briefed me in regards to my treatment and through thorough testing monitored my progress and a year later my calcium score had dropped by 1000 to a score of 1218, still a high but vastly improved, I will be eternally grateful to this Dr.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I can honestly say that Dr Singh and his professional staff at Central Cardiology provide the most outstanding healthcare experience I have had in Bakersfield. Dr Singh is truly a great doctor. He is kind and compassionate, an expert in his specialty, and totally committed to the heart and vascular health of his patients. I also credit Dr Singh with sending me to the right specialist who discovered an unexpected health issue that could have led to profound disability. I am so grateful!
in Bakersfield, CA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Singh to family and friends for any Cardiovascular problems. He is very professional and explains procedures/surgery's in layman terms. I am 86 years old and had the TAVR procedure. He explained in detail the steps that had to be completed to qualify for this procedure. Once those requirements where met, the procedure was scheduled very quickly. The staff at CCMC was also very professional and helpful during the whole process.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Singh performed a Trans Aortic Valve Replacement surgery on me in May 2017. He did an excellent job and I am feeling much better. He is a very kind and compassionate doctor, explains procedures well, is very emotional supportive ( both to patient and family members). and is highly recommended by me for anyone who needs this procedure done in Bakersfield.
in Bakersfield, CA |
For years i sufferred from high blood pressure, pain in my chest , used to walk small distance . After the TAVR procdure that Dr Singh did for my Aortic valve, I can breathe better, no more heart failure. i eat better . I thank Dr Singh for that . He saved my life
in Bakersfield, CA |
I believe it was about 2012 when I was first introduced to Dr. Singh. I had, I think my fourth heart attack. I was in horrible condition, not much hope. Dr. Singh was by my side every step of the way. My life was in jeopardy but I followed the instructions of Dr. Singh and it has kept me alive. His encouragements has uplifted my spirits and made this tragedy of a heart attack easier to bare. I can honestly tell you how grateful I am to him.. I sincerely love and appreciate him with all my heart.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I recently had the TAVR procedure with Dr. Singh and I already feel great. He is an amazing understanding doctor. He explains what he will need to do very clearly and in a caring way. I am very happy with him and his staff. I thank God for guiding me to him and giving him the knowledge and wisdom to know what I needed done. I would highly recommend Dr. Singh to anyone who has heart problems and needs help.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Singh is a high caliber heart doctor. He is professional, organized, loving, friendly, knowledgeable and answers all questions in a way that is easily understood. He shows genuine concern for my health and does everything possible to bring about positive results pertaining to my heart health. I trust Dr. Singh implicitly and look forward to a long doctor-patient relationship with him.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Singh to anyone, he truly saved my life. He sat down and took the time to help me understand that the best medicine for me and the majority of my health problems were from me being over weight. I had been over weight for a long time, several years. With the help of the nutritionist that Dr Singh recommend I have now lost 100 pounds. He was 100% right my health problems are disappearing. Thank you Dr Singh for being so straight forward and telling me just like it is.
in Bakersfield, CA |
My husband Barry Lumsden has been a patient of Dr Singh since 2012. There has not been a time that he hasn't been the best.. he is informative, caring, and always looking for answers to Barry's progressive heart disease. Dr Singh takes the time to answer any questions or concerns we might have. We would give him 10 stars if we could!
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Singh is a fantastic Cardiologist! He is extremely knowledgeable, and cares about you as a patient! He takes the time to answer your questions, and makes sure you understand. He has tremendous resources at his disposal, and does what is in his patients best interest! I am a firefighter, and I appreciate Dr. Singh's straight forward diagnosis, and his recommendation's as how best to proceed. He truly cares about you, and will make the extra effort to help you in any way he can!
in Bakersfield, CA |
i really thank God and Dr.Singh for my husband been still living with us. My husband had a very acute heart attack but Dr.Singh took a good care of him. I recommend doctor Singh he explains to you everything and he answers all your questions, is really a very good cardiologist.
in Bodfish, CA |
Having been a paramedic and knowing that the symptoms I was having were very serious, Dr. Singh took me ahead of many patients into the Cardiac Cath Lab and literally saved me from what could have been my last day. I am so very fortunate that Dr. Singh was on duty and I am forever thankful for his knowledge and expertise and because of that, I was able to be with my family on Thanksgiving and I am truly thankful that Dr. Singh took care of me.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Our experience and treatment has been a blessing. My husAND HAD TROUBLE TO BE ON HIS FEET FOR A PERIOD OF TIME, AND NOW SINCE HIS SURGERYHE IS NOW ABLE TO WALK FOR LON PERIOD OF TIME. NO MORE DRAINAGE FROM HIS FEET. I RECOMMEND ANY ONE TO SEE HIM FOR THEIR MEDICAL PROBLEMS .
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Singh is a very compassionate doctor. He helped me through a very scary time in my life after learning that I had advanced heart failure. My heart is now greatly improved. I am now stable and leading a normal life thanks to him and other specialist that he connected me with.
in Bakersfield, CA |
After suffering TWO sudden cardiac arrests, Dr Singh met my family at the hospital and comforted them by saying that he would take care of everything. And he did. He lead the team that saved my life. I was back at work in six weeks! He truly cares about his patients, their families and friends and goes out of his way to ensure the very best care. He was truly born for this profession. I can't recommend him highly enough.
in Bakersfield, CA |
it was a good experience . Ablation therapy really worked for me. there are no signs of foot ache or weakness or m after the procedure.numbness. He is a good doctor and was a great experience . THANKS !
in Bakersfield, CA |
MY HEART HAD VERY LOW FUNCTION, DR SINGH TREATED ME WITH MEDICATIONS AND IT IS NORMAL NOW . I FEEL FINE. AND HEART FAILURE HAS SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED . THANK YOU
in Bakersfield, CA |
I HAD LOT OF PAIN AND SWELLING IN MY LOWER EXTREMITIES. DR SINGH WAS WONDERFUL ! IAM WALKING BETTER, NO SWELLING , THE MOST IMPORTANT THINK THE CANE IS GONE . WALKING WITHOUT THE CANE !!! SHOULD HAVE DOE THIS LONG TIME BEFORE. THOUGHT CANE IS GOING TO BE MY LIFE PARTENR
in Bakersfield, CA |
I'm super happy . So glad I came here I wish I was referred to him before My life has entirely changed since he treated me for my legs . Thank you Dr Singh
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Singh is the most educated person I have ever met but he is also humble and actually listens to patients. Because he listened to me he was able to prevent a potential life ending situation. He is kind, competent and clearly enjoys patients and he treats staff well too from what I observe. Kern County is fortunate to have a top specialist like Dr. Singh.
in Bakersfield, CA |
my Dad was so blessed to be take care from DR. Singh after my dad has his procedure his felling so good , God bless your heart doctor.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I COME TO DR SINGH BECAUSE I TRUST HIM FOR MY LIFE. HE HAS SAVED ME IN THE PAST BY DIAGNOSING BLOCKAGE IN MY HEART AND FIXING THE PROBLEM. THANK YOU
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Singh saved my hide when I had a serious cardiac condition that extremely few have recovered from. He is very personable and goes out of his way to explain things and to answer my questions. I recommend him highly and with no reservations.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Singh' for a little over 2 years now. I have had a history of mitral valve prolapse but was never told the severity of it until I was referred to Dr.Singh. I had heart surgery back in December of 2014 and am now in great health. Dr.Singh is by far the best cardiologist I have ever had. He goes above and beyond to make sure that i am always taken care of. He is compassionate, trustworthy, honest, and professional. I am blessed to have him as my doctor.
in Santa Maria, CA |
Very good cardiologist. I have been Dr. Singh's patient for 6 years. He is very proactive and efficient. I have moved from the area which is the only reason to leave this doctor.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr.singh has given me great care for the past four years. He saved me from my high blood pressure and rapid heartbeat and was able to get it under control. He has ordered tests for me to continuously keep updated on my health. Every time I come in with a concern he listens to me and helps figure out how to get me better. I'm only 23 years old and I can honestly say I am glad to have Dr.singh as my cardiologist.
in Bakersfield, CA |
In the last four years I have been a patient of Dr S. Singh, he has been one of the best doctors that I have ever has. He goes beyond the call of duty. He has fixed me with stints and other things. Recommend Dr. Singh very highly.
in Tehachapi, Ca. |
I was very happy that Dr Singh was aggressive with having tests done because of my family history that might otherwise have been over looked. he did an angiogram and found my LAD to be 90% blocked at which point he placed a stent. This could have been a life threatening.
Bakersfield, CA |
VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE . DR SINGH REALLY KNOWN WHAT HE IS DOING, HE IS AN ANGEL FROM GOD, THATS WHAT MOM SAYS . WILL RECOMMEND HIGHLY TO EVERY ONE. ALL THE OTHER DOCTORS SAID NO TO HIM WHILE MY SON WAS SUCCESSFULLY TREATED
in Tehachapi, CA |
He was my mother's doctor while she was hospitalized. His professionalism and knowledge inspired our trust but what impressed my sister and I was that it is obvious he truly cares about his patients. He was kind and answered all of our questions. He is our first choice for cardiology care.
Bakersfield, CA |
My experience with Dr. Singh has been excellent. He is firm but kind in his approach. I want to thank him for this as it has pointed me and my wife in a healthier direction.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Great cardiologist, no nonsense and very professional! He saved my life!
Have you seen Dr. Sarabjeet Singh, MD?
Are you Dr. Singh?

Visit Dr. Singh

Dr. Singh accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna

2615 Chester Ave
Bakersfield Heart Hospital
3001 Sillect Ave
Bakersfield, CA 93308

More Cardiology Specialists like Dr. Singh at CENTRAL CARDIOLOGY MEDICAL CLINIC, Bakersfield, CA