Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Female · Age 36

Dr. Mucowski

Dallas IVF

3000 Communications Pkwy Ste 200 Plano, TX 75093

Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine in 2007 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Mucowski accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Mucowski treats your condition or procedure

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS)
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure
  • Treatment of Fibroid Tumors
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

I feel truly honored to help my patients reach their reproductive goals, whether it be preserving their fertility for later in life or taking home their newborn.  I recognize that everyone's needs are different and am proud to offer a range of treatment options individualized to each patient's care.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

4.5

Dr. Mucowski?
Dr. Mucowski's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD
In our consultations, she was extremely negative. Pointing out my age and how “old” I was and highlighting how slim of a chance we had. I felt pressured into a tube removal procedure and when I asked questions she was short and condescending. When my test results came back my numbers were really good and she would just point out the negative. Also, she said I was a carrier for Tasaks (sp?) when I switched Doctors is when I realized how bad my experience was with Dr M. My new Dr. Pinto was happy and positive. He looked at the results to my tests and did not see evidence of tasaks. The contrast of my experience with this new doctor really showed me that this scary time didn’t have to be so bleak and scary. I honestly am so thankful to get out from Dr. M’s care when I look back it was such a scary and dark time. Btw I’m a happy “old” mother of Twins. And the ivf experience however hard and scary it is in itself was actually pleasant with Dr. Pinto.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD?
I had a great personalized experience. She was very informative and answered any questions I had. She was very attentive and was present for every ultrasound and check up that was made. I loved my experience with her. Will definitely use her again when ready to have a second child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD?
We'll always be thankful to Dr. Mucowski, thanks to her I'm holding our 2 month old right now! She was always calm and understanding, she explained things so that we knew exactly what was going to happen. She kept realistic but positive at the same time, which made me feel very comfortable along the way, and gave me confidence in the IVF process. She knows what she's doing, and after just one IVF try and 3 months after our first visit we got pregnant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD?
Dr. Mucowski was upfront and direct in our meetings and discussions for our family plan. Her office staff was always timely and very kind to us. We were blessed with a healthy baby girl.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD?
Our goal was to have one child by the end of the year and due to Dr Mucowski and the team this was possible. Thank you for bring joy to our family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD?
I can not say enough good things about this office. Everyone we encountered along our journey was amazing. From our consult with Dr. Mucowski to our financial appointment with Tonya, we were always treated like family. I am so thankful that I had Katryce and Jennifer's support along the way. They are amazing nurses and go over and beyond for their patients. I will truly miss visiting with them. Thank you all for putting up with this anxious patient. You could not have made this stressful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Mucowski. My husband and I tried for years to get pregnant, unsuccessfully. Dr. Mucowski made it happen for us, we are currently 14 weeks pregnant with our IVF baby! She has a way of explaining every process, step and piece of testing so that you understand it completely. She also has such a calm demeanor. We hit several road bumps along the way, but each one was always met with a solution with matter of fact answers and encouraging support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD?
Dr. Mucowski and her staff were able to evaluate my husband and I and appropriately diagnosed my condition which we did not know about and enabled us to successfully complete fertility treatment and start a family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Mucowski and her staff. They are calm, competent, and available when needed for help outside of appointments. She helped us get conceive after a year of trying and we are forever grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD?
Dr. Mucowski is awesome! She is professional and knows exactly what she is doing! She makes you feel relaxed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD?
We are pregnant because of Dr Mucowski's help! She helped diagnose our infertility issues and guided us every step of the way. She and her staff were very understanding and helpful throughout the whole process that took about a year. They are very punctual and the wait time was never more than 5 minutes which is extremely rare in any doctor’s office! Having an entirely female staff helped a lot. The camaraderie was just excellent. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD?
Dr. Mucowski and her staff are absolutely wonderful! On our first visit, Dr. Mucowski spent a lot of time with us explaining our situation and helping us understand our specific options. She was always so calm and positive and did an excellent job of explaining every step in the process so you knew exactly what to expect. Scheduling was always very easy, there was never any wait time, and the nurses were extremely helpful. We could not have been more happy with having Dr. Mucowski as our doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD?
Dr. Mucowski is a great doctor. After 3 ob/gyns that specialize in infertility, I felt most educated and informed and comfortable with Dr. Mucowski and her staff. They were flexible with their appointment times and usually very accommodating when they could be. Her bedside manner is professional and caring. I would recommend her to anyone searching for help achieving their dream of becoming a parent. Thanks Dallas IVF!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD?
Very caring and attentive to my goals and concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD?
Dr. M and her staff have been incredibly helpful. She explained the whole process step-by-step and the office is always available to answer all of my (and my husband's) questions. We felt so comfortable going through treatment and were thrilled to get pregnant so quickly after trying so hard before! I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD?
Dr. Mucowski was very warm, answered all of our questions and took time with us to explain the entire process. She also did blood work to see my needs. Miraculously we were able to get pregnant on our own but I credit her for putting me on thyroid medication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD?
I simply could not have asked for a better doctor and nurse staff. They were all so calm and reassuring during each visit. Making my nerves a little more settled each time. I seriously call Dr. Mucowski a miracle worker. I know they have the tools to help with the goal at the end. But, they hold a special place in my heart. Thanks again for making our dream come true.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mucowski?

Dallas IVF

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mucowski treats patients.