Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Female

Dallas IVF 3000 Communications Pkwy Ste 200 Plano, TX 75093 Get Directions
Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD
Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Plano, TX. She is 34 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Mucowski is affiliated with Medical City Plano and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano.

Dr. Mucowski's Care Philosophy

I feel truly honored to help my patients reach their reproductive goals, whether it be preserving their fertility for later in life or taking home their newborn. I recognize that everyone's needs are different and am proud to offer a range of treatment options individualized to each patient's care.

Dr. Mucowski's Experience

See how Dr. Mucowski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mucowski

Dr. Mucowski is now accepting new patients
Plano Fertility Center3000 Communications Pkwy Ste 200
Plano, TX 75093
(469) 429-2640Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Mucowski has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mucowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mucowski to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Mucowski's Performance
in Wylie, TX |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Mucowski. My husband and I tried for years to get pregnant, unsuccessfully. Dr. Mucowski made it happen for us, we are currently 14 weeks pregnant with our IVF baby! She has a way of explaining every process, step and piece of testing so that you understand it completely. She also has such a calm demeanor. We hit several road bumps along the way, but each one was always met with a solution with matter of fact answers and encouraging support.
Frisco, TX |
Dr. Mucowski and her staff were able to evaluate my husband and I and appropriately diagnosed my condition which we did not know about and enabled us to successfully complete fertility treatment and start a family.
in Richardson, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Mucowski and her staff. They are calm, competent, and available when needed for help outside of appointments. She helped us get conceive after a year of trying and we are forever grateful!
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Mucowski is awesome! She is professional and knows exactly what she is doing! She makes you feel relaxed.
in Frisco, TX |
We are pregnant because of Dr Mucowski's help! She helped diagnose our infertility issues and guided us every step of the way. She and her staff were very understanding and helpful throughout the whole process that took about a year. They are very punctual and the wait time was never more than 5 minutes which is extremely rare in any doctor’s office! Having an entirely female staff helped a lot. The camaraderie was just excellent. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Mucowski and her staff are absolutely wonderful! On our first visit, Dr. Mucowski spent a lot of time with us explaining our situation and helping us understand our specific options. She was always so calm and positive and did an excellent job of explaining every step in the process so you knew exactly what to expect. Scheduling was always very easy, there was never any wait time, and the nurses were extremely helpful. We could not have been more happy with having Dr. Mucowski as our doctor!
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Mucowski is a great doctor. After 3 ob/gyns that specialize in infertility, I felt most educated and informed and comfortable with Dr. Mucowski and her staff. They were flexible with their appointment times and usually very accommodating when they could be. Her bedside manner is professional and caring. I would recommend her to anyone searching for help achieving their dream of becoming a parent. Thanks Dallas IVF!
in Carrollton, TX |
Very caring and attentive to my goals and concerns.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. M and her staff have been incredibly helpful. She explained the whole process step-by-step and the office is always available to answer all of my (and my husband's) questions. We felt so comfortable going through treatment and were thrilled to get pregnant so quickly after trying so hard before! I highly recommend her!
Dr. Mucowski was very warm, answered all of our questions and took time with us to explain the entire process. She also did blood work to see my needs. Miraculously we were able to get pregnant on our own but I credit her for putting me on thyroid medication.
Foothill Ranch, CA |
I simply could not have asked for a better doctor and nurse staff. They were all so calm and reassuring during each visit. Making my nerves a little more settled each time. I seriously call Dr. Mucowski a miracle worker. I know they have the tools to help with the goal at the end. But, they hold a special place in my heart. Thanks again for making our dream come true.
Have you seen Dr. Sara Mucowski, MD?
Are you Dr. Mucowski?

Compare Dr. Mucowski

Dr. Mucowski's Care Philosophy

I feel truly honored to help my patients reach their reproductive goals, whether it be preserving their fertility for later in life or taking home their newborn.  I recognize that everyone's needs are different and am proud to offer a range of treatment options individualized to each patient's care.

Dr. Mucowski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Mucowski has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mucowski's Board Certifications

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Infertility
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS)
  • Perimenopause

University Of Southern California / Keck School Of Medicine

Completed in 2014

Villanova University

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Mucowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mucowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening