Dr. Sara Greer, MD

Dr. Sara Greer, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Sara Greer, MD is a dermatologist in Southlake, TX and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from Baylor College Of Medicine in 2006 and specializes in dermatology, dermatologic surgery, and more.Read her story

1200 N Carroll Ave

Southlake, TX 76092

Dr. Greer accepts

Dr. Greer accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Greer's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acne
  • Acne Surgery
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Mole Removal
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Varicose Veins
  • Wart Removal
  • Warts

Our Commitment to Our Patients
We know there are many options for your dermatology and aesthetic care.  We promise to you, as our patient, that we will do the following: Provide the very best in medical and cosmetic dermatology expertise....

• Dermatology

5.47945205479452%

Dr. Greer?
Dr. Greer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sara Greer, MD
Dr. Greer is the epitome of professionalism. She is highly respected among her peers, personable, attentive, thorough, and caring. We have been her patients for more than 10 years. We are so grateful for all that she has done for each of us ... annual skin checks, personal skin issues, etc. Her office staff, her nursing staff (Pam and Wanda), etc, are as attentive and caring as Dr. Greer is. We most definitely and very highly recommend Greer Dermatology.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Greer, MD?
Dr Greer is an amazing doctor and her staff is awesome! Not only is she smart and just a fantastic doc but she’s also a truly beautiful person inside and out! Wanda and Pam, as well as all the staff, take the next step to make your visit perfect in every way! Would recommend everyone see Dr Greer! Best thing you’ll have ever done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Greer, MD?
Absolutely love the new facility!!! Very personable and professional!! Easy access beautiful furnishings couldn’t ask for more! The staff is welcoming and full of information answered all my questions, made me feel very comfortable. Dr Greer is caring, very soft touch.... easy to talk to. I was in and out with my appointment it was perfect!! I’m going back, it nice to have such a great place so close!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Greer, MD?
I just love everything about her! She’s treated me for several issues. She’s patient, always answers any questions without rushing me. She has a friendly disposition and always is full of helpful information. Her staff is wonderful too. Dr. Greer makes me feel comfortable with what she’s doing and kind of feels like a friend too!! I would most definitely recommend her... I just love her!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Greer, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Greer for 7+ years for a variety of conditions: acne, allergic reactions, general skin health and Botox. Dr. Greer is highly knowledgeable in her field and is willing to truly listen to your concerns. Her deep expertise and dedication combined with her positive, reassuring bedside manner are unmatched. Although my Botox treatments trim a solid five years off, I am more grateful for her dedication to controlling my acne over the years and am enjoying clear skin!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Greer, MD?
I had a really good experience with Dr. Greer. She was very attentive and thorough during my visit. She sincerely answered all my questions concerning my dry skin and recommended a cream that has helped so much. I am truly grateful to her for my improved skin. Would definitely recommend her to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Greer, MD?
Dr. Greer is very knowledgeable, dedicated and her bedside manner is so pleasant. You feel reassured you will be well cared for by her competence and how much she enjoys working in her field. A very positive experience with removal of a cyst, age spots and cancer skin check. Highly recommend Doctor Greer!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Greer, MD?
Dr. Greer is extremely knowledgeable and helpful with all my derm needs. She is also very friendly and caring when she meets with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Greer, MD?
Dr Greer is great. I see her for medical and cosmetic reasons and my 3 boys go to her, as well. For medical she has been spot on. I have trouble with adult acne and she has been very patient and knowledgeable. For cosmetic, she was honest with me because I was wanting to do a little bit more than she thought would look natural. I really appreciated her honesty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Greer, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Greer for over 7 years. She is one Dr that truly listens & cares what I have to say. I feel like she is always honest when I ask her what procedures that I need, but never puts any pressure on me if I'm not able to do it. It meant so,much to me when she personally called me to inform me of my biopsy results. She really is the most caring & compassionate doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Greer, MD?
Dr. Greer is simply the kindness dermatologist I’ve ever encountered. She’s outstanding in both her compassionate in listening to patients' issues and her excellent diagnosis and all comprehending treatment plan. She’s also the best at Botox,seriously I’ve never felt truly satisfied with Botox administered before until I found her for treatment. It was just the perfect amount of Botox! I can’t wait to see her new practice in Southlake!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Greer, MD?
I've been going to Doctor Sara Greer for 9 years! Sara is everything you would want in a health care professional: thorough, honest, patient, passionate about her job and patients. My appointments never feels rushed, she takes her time in answering all my questions and provides honest feedback. I never feel as though she is trying to up-sell me on products or procedures. You can tell that she loves what she does and truly cares about the well being of her patients! I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Greer, MD?
Dr Greer is by far the absolute best! I drive all the way from Brock just to see her; I would drive even further if needed. Her staff is amazing too, I have zero complaints and the highest praise possible to this amazing doctor and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Greer, MD?
Moved here from Louisiana where I had seen the same Dermatologist for over 30 years. Was such a blessing to find Dr. Greer who is so very caring and makes me feel right at home. A very intelligent and knowledgeable doctor. The BEST. The employees in the clinic are very friendly and get you taken care of quickly. Thanks so much for all you do !
Love love love her!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Greer, MD?
I am so glad I found Dr. Greer. She helped me through a serious skin cancer scare with a caring and professional approach. Her sense of urgency was so important. And all my friends are so impressed with the cosmetic touch-ups she did for me. When she left Southlake Dermatology, I followed her out to Roanoke.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Greer, MD?
Great doctor! Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Greer, MD?
Dr. Greer is no longer with Southlake Dermatology. I would love find out where she has gone. They will not give you any information when you call Southlake Dermatology. If anyone know, please post on his link. Thanks!
My temporary office location is now in my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Greer, MD?
I had a potentially serious skin cancer issue that had me very concerned. Dr. Greer did a great job of explaining my situation, possible remedies and her recommendation. It worked out, but I have some risk factors we are going to watch. Just a very competent physician. Can be a challenge to get appointment at times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Greer, MD?
Dr. Greer is very good at explaining the various aspects of skin conditions/care ... her staff offers excellent backup support ...
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Greer?

Greer Dermatology Southlake