Dr. Sara Gibson, MD

Dr. Sara Gibson, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Female
Dr. Sara Gibson, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in The Woodlands, TX. She has been practicing for 11 years.

17198 St Lukes Way Ste 440

The Woodlands, TX 77384

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Gibson

See how frequently Dr. Gibson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Fetal Cardiac Monitoring
Pregnancy Test

Dr. Gibson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Gibson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Breast Pain
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Perimenopause

• Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Salpingo-Oophorectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Gibson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gibson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gibson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gibson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gibson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gibson to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Gibson's Performance
in Spring, TX |
Dr.Gibson is wonderful.she delivered my son without any complications.she is tallented and explain everything to us in a manner that we could understand. Highly recommend.
Spring, TX |
I think that if you are the type of person who wants a straight shooter and someone who will get down to business quickly without much idle chit chat then this is the doctor for you. She seemed very skilled and knowledgeable just lacking on bedside manner for my preference. My sole interaction is when she delivered my baby as my doctor was out of town which went very well. Despite being my first baby, I was well-prepared through several classes by St. Luke's so didn't have a ton of questions.
Houston, TX |
She has absolutely no bedside manner, she's unfriendly and made my daughters first trip to the gynecologist a very unpleasant one! She doesn't listen to you and made us wait an hour. I would recommend going to someone else highly!!
in Conroe, TX |
Dr. Gibson was professional and knowledgeable. She was gentle and kind. Her nurse was superb. I have other appts. with her soon and know she will interpret any test results properly. Very clean office. Glad since my move I found her.
Houston, TX |
This is my first pregnancy, I'm young (20 yrs), so I have a lot of questions. She talked to me like I was already supposed to know the answers also talked to me in a condescending manner. Very mean and pushy
in Pasadena , TX |
Dr. Gibson delivered my son and I had a great experience. The first doctor I saw made me very uncomfortable and that is when I switched to Dr. Gibson at the recommendation of a friend. She is very friendly, professional, and explains everything that is going on. I moved an hour away and still go to her. I highly recommend her to anyone needing an OB-GYN.
in Houston, TX |
I loved her! I think she gets a lot of flack for not being a bubbly hold-your-hand type of doctor but she knows her stuff. She was always informative, kind and I really enjoyed her. She never talked down to me. I need a doctor to make sure I have a safe delivery not be my best friend. I would recommend!
in Spring, TX |
Sara Gibson does not come recommended. She failed to deliver my son 2 years ago and when I called to rebook with a different doctor I had seen who is older and trustworthy and they went to ask Dr. Gibson. She childishly refused. Terrible doctor I tried to switch doctors in office they refused. Trying new doctor in Tomball
in Houston, TX |
She's awful. She talks down to you and treats you like you're stupid. I refuse to go back to her. I found another doctor and they won't see me without her sending over my records I went and filled out the form to do so a week ago and it still hasn't been done. I have to call and call to get an answer and when I ask about my paperwork they say they haven't done it yet. I'm going to have to go up there and argue with them in person because they refuse to send my papers off to another doctor.
in conroe, tx |
She is simply amazing
Have you seen Dr. Sara Gibson, MD?
Are you Dr. Gibson?