Dr. Sara Gibson, MD

Dr. Sara Gibson, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Texas OB/GYN Specialists 17198 St Lukes Way Ste 440 The Woodlands, TX 77384 Get Directions

Dr. Sara Gibson, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in The Woodlands, TX. She has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Gibson is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands Hospital.

Dr. Gibson's Experience

See how Dr. Gibson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gibson

Dr. Gibson accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gibson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gibson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gibson to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Gibson's Performance
Houston, TX |
She has absolutely no bedside manner, she's unfriendly and made my daughters first trip to the gynecologist a very unpleasant one! She doesn't listen to you and made us wait an hour. I would recommend going to someone else highly!!
in Conroe, TX |
Dr. Gibson was professional and knowledgeable. She was gentle and kind. Her nurse was superb. I have other appts. with her soon and know she will interpret any test results properly. Very clean office. Glad since my move I found her.
Houston, TX |
This is my first pregnancy, I'm young (20 yrs), so I have a lot of questions. She talked to me like I was already supposed to know the answers also talked to me in a condescending manner. Very mean and pushy
in Pasadena , TX |
Dr. Gibson delivered my son and I had a great experience. The first doctor I saw made me very uncomfortable and that is when I switched to Dr. Gibson at the recommendation of a friend. She is very friendly, professional, and explains everything that is going on. I moved an hour away and still go to her. I highly recommend her to anyone needing an OB-GYN.
in Houston, TX |
I loved her! I think she gets a lot of flack for not being a bubbly hold-your-hand type of doctor but she knows her stuff. She was always informative, kind and I really enjoyed her. She never talked down to me. I need a doctor to make sure I have a safe delivery not be my best friend. I would recommend!
in Spring, TX |
Sara Gibson does not come recommended. She failed to deliver my son 2 years ago and when I called to rebook with a different doctor I had seen who is older and trustworthy and they went to ask Dr. Gibson. She childishly refused. Terrible doctor I tried to switch doctors in office they refused. Trying new doctor in Tomball
in Houston, TX |
She's awful. She talks down to you and treats you like you're stupid. I refuse to go back to her. I found another doctor and they won't see me without her sending over my records I went and filled out the form to do so a week ago and it still hasn't been done. I have to call and call to get an answer and when I ask about my paperwork they say they haven't done it yet. I'm going to have to go up there and argue with them in person because they refuse to send my papers off to another doctor.
Terrible. Will NEVER return! She talks down to patients as if we are so stupid we understand nothing. I requested BRAC 1 & BRAC 2 testing and never got a call from her. I had to call and call to get my results and they were not given to me by her - a nurse gave them to me. She spent about 5 minutes doing a Pap smear; no labs, no urinalysis, and it was my annual physical!! She is a quack!
in conroe, tx |
She is simply amazing
Have you seen Dr. Sara Gibson, MD?
Are you Dr. Gibson?

Compare Dr. Gibson

Dr. Gibson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Gibson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gibson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Pap Smear
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC