Dr. Sara Breeden, MD

Dr. Sara Breeden, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Sara Breeden, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Chester, VA. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Breeden is affiliated with Johnston-Willis Hospital and CJW Medical Center - Chippenham.

Primary Health Group

12254 Branders Creek Dr

Chester, VA 23831

• AARP
  • Anthem
  • CHAMPVA
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Breeden

Dr. Breeden's Experience

Dr. Breeden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Breeden does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine
  • Mcv/vcu
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • McV
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Breeden has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Breeden has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Breeden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Breeden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Breeden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Breeden to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Breeden's Performance
in Richmond VA |
I have great faith in Dr. Breeden. She takes her time with you. Listens to each and every question and concern that you might have. She will bring up the ones xou haven't considered yet. Very knowledgeable about the topic of discussion or she will look it up and get back to you. I love her sunny disposition, always smiling.
in Hopewell, VA |
Dr Beeeden is an outstanding doctor and I highly recommend her. I received excellent care. She is very compassionate, caring and understanding. I highly recommend her.
in Richmond, VA |
Wonderful experience for both my wife and myself. I'd left a review before but realized I somehow clicked 4 instead of 5 stars. Not seeing any way to revise my original review, so hoping this will give a more accurate look. When I have a timely issue I've always gotten in quick and got good advice and medical care. My provider of choice has been steadily moving away from the VA Hospital, and more to her medical practice. 5 stars, not the 4 my stupid fat fingers incorrectly clicked before!!
Disputanta, VA |
I love my doctor because I feel like she knows and listens to me. There have been times where she has read something and thought it might help me and then contacted me.
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Breeden is thorough, honest and provides clinical care with my best interest in mind. She is well organized, rarely behind, and dedicated to her patients. Her staff are also very kind and respectful. I highly recommend Dr. Breeden.
Chester, VA |
After having many disappointing experiences with doctors, my husband and I started seeing Dr. Breeden at Primary Health Group Ironbridge 12 years ago. To date, she has never disappointed us in anyway. She has always helped us with any medical problems we have had and answered all our questions fully and completely always making sure we understand everything. She is very kind, attentive, helpful, and friendly. We highly recommend her to family and friends.
in Chester, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr Breeden for almost 20 years. She is a very personable person. She has handled my medical issues with great professional abilities.
in richmond, va |
Dr. Breeden has been my Primary Care Physician for many years. She is easy to talk to and takes the time to discuss any concerns or answer any questions you may have. She is extremely thorough and truly cares about her patients. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for a doctor!
in Richmond va |
Dr Breeden is awesome. She takes time to get to know you and understand the situation. Working in the medical field myself I found her office to be excellent in customer service and overall caring. Refreshing to see in this day and time. Would totally recommend Hands down. If I could give ten stars I would. Top PCP ever.
Richmond, VA |
Dr. Breeden is professional and knows how to get to the heart of a medical problem, pardon the pun. She took my wife and I as her patients when we had no doctor in Richmond, even though her roster was full. She is funny and competent. She knows when to refer me to specialists. I needed paperwork for my job, a lot of it, and she had it done quickfashion. I may not be the best patient in the world, but she is tops with me.
Richmond, VA |
Dr. Breeden is a very compassionate and thorough doctor.
N. Chesterfield, VA |
Dr. Sara Breeden is a very caring person. She is very professional and thorough. She really cares about the needs of her patients. She is open with her patients about their healthcare. Dr. Breeden allows her patients to be a part of their healthcare by listening to their inputs and needs.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Chester, VA |
I have been going to Dr Breeden for over 20 years. She is one of my favorite Drs. She has always referred me to the best specialist in the area and helped me get insurance approval when needed. She is very knowledgeable and I love the Primary health group where she works. I feel that she is an excellent choice in Primary physician.
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Breeden is the best Dr. I have seen.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Chester, VA |
Dr. Breeder has been my primary care doctor for many years. She is always friendly and polite. She always asks how my wife and kids are doing by name. It's always quick and easy to get an appointment and the follow up is just as impressive.
Our hospital aims to deliver the highest quality patient care. We love to hear about these positive experiences. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us!
in Chester, VA |
Since moving to this area, Dr Breeden has been my Primary Care Provider (over 10 years). She has made me a partner in my healthcare rather than "telling me what to do". During the office visit, I don't feel as if I am starting over-she is well aware of me as a person and my concerns/issues. Trust in a provider is very important and she is the "one"!
Have you seen Dr. Sara Breeden, MD?

Visit Dr. Breeden

Dr. Breeden accepts 20 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Anthem
    Pathway X Tier Hosp HealthKeepers DirectAccess VA
    KeyCare PPO
  • CHAMPVA
    Southern Health PPO
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Mutual of Omaha