Dr. Sara Barton, MD

Dr. Sara Barton, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Sara Barton, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Lone Tree, CO. She specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.Read her story

Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine

10290 Ridgegate Cir

Lone Tree, CO 80124

• Cofinity
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Barton treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Infertility Evaluation
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • LGBT Healthcare
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preconception Counseling
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Reproductive Endocrinology Disorders
  • Sperm Cryopreservation
  • Tubal Block
  • Ultrasound
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

To provide comprehensive and tailored fertility care, taking each patient's unique medical and social situation into consideration. To provide evidence based medicine and to be an ally in the patient's care plan.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

4.5

Dr. Barton?
Dr. Barton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sara Barton, MD
The infertility journey can be isolating, challenging and emotionally exhausting. It is also increasingly more tough in a state that does not require insurance assistance to feel that you are getting the best advice for your specific issue and are not just a number. I am 37, have diminished ovarian reserve as well as restricted uterine blood flow and therefore had to do IVF. I am now pregnant, which I don't think would have been possible without Dr. Barton. Although CCRM sees a lot of patients, Dr. Barton, her nurse Becca and the rest of their staff were always available, supportive, patient and kind. I am a healthcare provider and had many questions that they always took the time to answer. They made me feel like family, and seemed to be equally as invested in our dream to start a family as we were. This is a difficult process to go through but it was truly made easier because of the genuine support that I felt from Dr. Barton and her team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Barton, MD?
We saw another RE before going to Dr. Barton that ran some blood tests, led me through failed Clomid trials, and then wanted to start IVF treatments. Since we didn’t feel like she was very through, and knowing that CCRM has the best IVF success rates, we decided to start over with CCRM. Dr. Barton began by running much more through tests and immediately found the issue – my uterus was filled with scar tissue from my c-section and therefore I couldn’t get pregnant. She performed a surgery to clear the scar tissue in their beautiful surgery center and I got pregnant naturally months later. Once I got pregnant they monitored everything around my pregnancy until week 8. Their care was first class, as well as all of their facilities and communications. I’ve never received such wonderful healthcare. I should note that CCRM wasn’t covered under our insurance, and they’re more expensive than other places we looked at, but you get what you pay for – quality and success.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Barton, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Barton to anyone seeking an infertility evaluation. Her practice style is highly evidence based which as a physician myself, I find essential. We were pregnant within 3 months of our first consultation with her and I can guarantee we will be seeing her again when we plan for our next baby! I was also very impressed with the individual attention she provided as I felt constantly informed as to the next steps/plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Barton, MD?
Sara and her team at CCRM are amazing! They are incredibly thoughtful and thorough and everything they do is completely customized to every person. I never felt like I was just another patient - they truly care about my health, what's best for my family and most importantly, getting me pregnant! And beyond that, the whole team at CCRM take so much care of each patient, no matter who your doctor is, you really feel like family there. I could not emphasize more how appreciative we are for them and their help in getting us pregnant and HIGHLY recommend them and Sara!!
Dr. Barton and the entire staff at CCRM would...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Barton, MD?
We love Dr. Barton! Would recommend her to friends and family. She’s been wonderful every step of the way.
Hi Yer - Thank you for your thoughtful comments...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Barton, MD?
Dr Barton has been very caring and compassionate towards me on my journey, always thinking about my specific issues and financial circumstances. I have been very please with her as a doctor so far. She seems open to listening to me as a patient and not pressuring me in any way. Rather, I find she is an advocate of personalized medicine rather than pushing any standard, “one-size-fits-all” protocols.
Dr. Barton and the entire staff at CCRM would...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Barton, MD?
Very distant and cold. She is detached. I guess she has been doing IVF for too long and she doesn't empathize with patients. I felt I was just a client she was offering services for a price. Very impersonal and cold. Don't want to deal with that again. Had rediculus waiting times with her. Never on time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Barton, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Barton?

Insurance accepted

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Cofinity
Cofinity PPO
Kaiser Permanente
Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Barton treats patients.

Compare Providers