Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Saqib Khan, MD
Dr. Saqib Khan, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Lakeland, FL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Bartow Regional Medical Center.

202 Parkview Pl

Lakeland, FL 33805

Learn about Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan's Experience

Dr. Khan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Nymc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • University S Fla
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Khan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Khan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khan to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Khan's Performance
in Lakeland, FL |
I have NEVER been so upset with a doctor appointment as I was today with Dr. Khan. After waiting a hour after my appointment time I was called back into the room. I understand that waiting is all part of it, but after being put in the room I wait over another hour. In walks the doctor, looks at the notes that the nurse had taken looked at me and walked out. I didn't have the opportunity to say anything. When the nurse came back in I asked and she said he was done. DONE I never even got to talk.
in Lakeland, FL |
He has been a life saver when it comes to helping me controlling my pain . I would recommend him to everyone I meet .
in Winter Haven, FL |
DR Kahn has been treating my knees since 2011. I receive three injection a year, both knees. Yes there have been times I have waited for what I thought to an inappropriate timeframe to see Dr. Khan, but lets face it, the man works nonstop from the time he arrives, and the number of patients is likened to the multitudes that came to see Jesus teach. I would go to no other doctor for my prescriptions for pain management because Dr. Kahn and Dr. Vargas are very compassionate individuals who do care
Compassionate, kind, busy man
in Lakeland, FL |
If you are looking for a Pain Management doctor that really cares about you well being, look no further. Dr Khan and Dr Vargas and their entire staff really do care about you geeting better and able to function without surgery to your spine...I have been going there since 2010. They are the BEST...They came recommended to me by my Chiropractor and my main care doctor at Watson Clinic....HMeyerhoffer
Lakeland, FL |
I think they're great people complain and hear it's so funny... go somewhere else why do you think he's so busy. Now open to new beautiful office you don't have to complain about the old one anymore it's not the fancy floors, stained glass windows anywayou. Dr and Dr. Vargas are great. Staff Excellent!
in Lakeland, FL |
Dr. Khan is very compassionate and personable. His staff is excellent. I have been treated with respect, prompt response to phone calls and questions, and excellent care for pain meds and two epidurals. I look forward to the new facility.
in Lakeland fla. |
First visit I waited 6 1/2 hours for them to obtain med. records from hospital a cross the street ! Never got them so a waste of my time. Next visit was put in a room for 1:1/2 hrs. without anyone even taking vitals. So I left after informing front desk. Dr. and a nurse phys. grabbed me and attempted to turn me back to clinic . I refused as had appt. at an other drs. office . Later noticed they had billed Medicare for the visit, when I informed Medicare visit was not done. Was gave coupon at res
in Lakeland, FL |
Where do I start,the facility is dysfunctional to say the least,the facility is filthy our first visit I thought I had walked into a vets office!Operational hours are from 9:00am-4:00pm but inbound calls are not accepted after 3:00pm!Huh.Receptionist is rude and ill informed of policies of the clinic.Scheduling is a joke,when scheduling don't expect to see Dr Kahn after your first visit!I will be contacting insurance companies as in my opinion this is nothing more than a pill pushing facility.
in Lakeland, FL |
Dr. Khan runs this drug clinic (A Goldmine for him) as well as his restaurant next-door. He may see one patient and hour if he feels like it. He makes his patients wait for hours while he Lords around in the office doing absolutely nothing. I had to beg him to see me so that I could get to another appointment on time ? after waiting nearly 2 hours waiting in that nasty waiting room. Then I waited another 20 minutes for him to come in. Then he charges thousands of dollars for urine analysis!
in Lakeland, FL |
I read horrible reviews on dr khan. It took months before I even decided I had to come. I must say my pain is not under control,or even close! He acts nice but he's not really hearing me OR looking at my mri's etc,obviously! Wonder if he was looked at closely during pill mill thing,as this makes no sense.
in Lakeland Fl |
The worst experience of my life! So uncaring and judgemental and if ur unfortunate to lose insurance and lose a great doctor and end up here u can forget about any treatment plan that controlled ur pain before and u won't be able to make ur life better bec u will be in agony with pain and nobody seems to give a crap and thinks if ur under the age of 70 u don't need pain meds? I wish the people judging could have to live with the chronic dibilitatinf pain we have! Then let them judge!
in FROSTPROOF |
The wait is sometimes Very Long. The staff is friendly and keeps you informed. Dr Kahn knows what ke is doing. Too many people need him....so he is always in a hurry.
Have you seen Dr. Saqib Khan, MD?
Are you Dr. Khan?