Dr. Saqib Khan, MD

Dr. Saqib Khan, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Saqib Khan, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Lakeland, FL and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from King Edward Medical University in 1986 and specializes in pain medicine, critical care medicine, and more.Read his story

541 S Florida Ave

Lakeland, FL 33801

Learn about Dr. Khan

See how frequently Dr. Khan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Low Back Pain

Dr. Khan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Khan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Khan "Dr. Khan is an Anesthesiologist specializing in pain management. He established his interventional practice in the Lakeland area in 1997. Dr. Khan completed his surgical training at the Medical College of Ohio, Surgical & Anesthesiology at Stonybrook New York, Acute & Chronic Interventional Pain Management Fellowship at New York Medical College, and Critical Care Fellowship at USF. He is Board Certified in Anesthesia, Critical Care, and Pain Management. During the last 15 years he has personally seen over 80,000 patients and performed over 50,000 different Interventional Pain procedures without complication and with good outcomes."

This content was provided by Dr. Khan "All new patients on their first visit will have our Clinical Team review each patient's medical history and radiology records in detail. A clinical exam and assessment of pain management needs is confirmed and established

An individual Treatment Plan is established for each patient and their condition. The Treatment Plan is discussed and explained in detail.

The treatment plan may include all medication, injections, or some other therapy. If the clinic has nothing to offer we will notify the individual early on.

We utilize the most progressive and highest level of comprehensive multidisciplinary measures for the best outcome.

We work closely with the family, primary care physician, and referring physician to keep them informed of diagnosis and treatment protocol."

• Pain Medicine

• Nymc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • University S Fla
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Khan has no media or publications listed.

• Haitian Creole
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Khan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khan's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khan to family and friends

Dr. Khan's Performance

GOOD

I have been a patient of Dr. Khan for over 3 years now and I have to say that he along with his staff have made my pain management treatment and procedures a very positive and productive experience. Would recommend Dr. Khan to anyone that needs help with pain management. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
If it weren’t for Dr Khan I would be much worse than I am now. He treated my Fibromyalgia and RSD. He did everything to lower my pain and I am so grateful to him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
If it were not for Dr. Kahn. I do not think I would be walking or having any quality of life. Thank you
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have NEVER been so upset with a doctor appointment as I was today with Dr. Khan. After waiting a hour after my appointment time I was called back into the room. I understand that waiting is all part of it, but after being put in the room I wait over another hour. In walks the doctor, looks at the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option1
He has been a life saver when it comes to helping me controlling my pain . I would recommend him to everyone I meet .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0