Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD

Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD

Pediatric Dermatology ·  Female

Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD is a pediatric dermatology specialist in Naperville, IL. She specializes in pediatric dermatology.

Dr. Vaghani accepts

Dr. Vaghani accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
HealthLink PPO
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Vaghani's experience treating your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vaghani

Dr. Vaghani?
Dr. Vaghani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD
Wow, I am SO glad I drove 40 minutes to see her. She was so kind, and wonderful with my little one. More importantly she was familiar with his "problem" and gave a clear plan of action. YAY! Thank you Dr. Vaghani!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD?
She was fantastic! My 6 yr old son has seen her before but my husband took him the first time and he couldn’t stop telling me how wonderful she was! Well I got to see that first hand last night! She is just wonderful! She was very very thorough and she explained everything to my son in a way that he could understand after explaining to me! She told him what to do and not to and he listened and said ok he will follow the rules! Her bedside manner was fantastic! She really was wonderful with my son who can be very stubborn and not want to listen to Drs! He said right after we left “mom I love my Dr she was great, I can’t wait to see her in a month”! To hear that from him was great bc like I said he’s stubborn and will throw a fit going to Dr offices! She cared for him and wanted to make sure he understood everything and she was the same with me! She is an all around fantastic Dr and I give her 5 stars and would recommend her to anyone that needed a pediatric dermatologist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD?
She was very professional when we had our first appointment with her. Any question that we asked her she took the time to explain. I also did not feel like we were just a number or rushed.
She was great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD?
Very polite and took her time with us. Answered all our questions. Very knowledgeable.
Very nice doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD?
Very friendly and always on time. Offers suggestions and always takes time to listen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD?
The Dr. was very friendly and qualified, however I waited an hour to see her, with a 4 month old (it was his appointment so I couldn't leave him with a caregiver). What she explained to me in person was not exactly how it was listed on the notes (ex I told her Vaseline made it worse and the notes said to use Vaseline, seemed like canned notes that we're customized). I'm going to look for someone that is a better fit.
Excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD?
Her ‘bedside manner’ is very pleasing. Bright smile, believable, great with my nervous shy son. I would highly recommend her, the ONLY issue is that she is definitely willing to give you her undivided attention and more than the allotted 10-15 min appt slot and therefore she was definitely behind in her schedule and we did wait well past our appt time. She apologized profusely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD?
We were very pleased with our appointment for my son with Dr. Vaghani. She greeted my son and me in a very caring and compassionate manner. She took plenty of time to discuss our concerns with my son's acne. She talk very directly with him to create a very practical course of treatment that was pleasing to all of us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD?
My daughter has seen Dr. Vaghani for 4 PDL v-beam laser treatments for her port wine stain. We love Dr. Vaghani! My daughter is only 9 months old but still smiles every time she sees her! She is very personable and thorough with her. I definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD?
Dr. Vaghani was very thorough when examining our daughter. She was very professional and pleasant and took her time explaining and answering any questions we had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Vaghani. She is fantastic! It was easy to make an appointment, there was no wait and she treated my daughter with the utmost compassion. So glad we were referred to her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD?
I'm disappointed with our experience. I just received the dermatology bill for $73 so I'd like to share what kind of care we received for $73. First, we arrived a few min early to our appt. as recommended only to still have to wait to be taken back to the consult room. There, we waited 20 min before being seen. When Vaghani arrived she was brief. We told her we had questions, she said she'd be back and didn't come back. instead sent a staff member to relay answers while she saw other patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD?
Dr. Vaghani was kind to my daughter and helped to formulate a plan that will improve her skin. She answered all of our questions and was able to provide information that we could easily understand. She made going to the doctor a fun experience for my daughter. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD?
She was amazing with my 8 year old!!
Excellent work the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD?
We started seeing Dr. Vaghani almost a year ago and my son has completely different skin! He has eczema which is pretty much a non issue now and he had dozens of Molluscum which are now ALL GONE! She is such a great listener and so good with kids too, my kids love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD?
Dr. Vaghani was very nice and answered all our questions. Spent a lot of time with us and made us very comfortable.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Vaghani?