Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD

Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD

Dermatology  |
Female

Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Naperville, IL. She has been practicing for 13 years.

Premier Dermatology

1520 Bond St

Naperville, IL 60563

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Vaghani

Dr. Vaghani's Experience

Dr. Vaghani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Vaghani does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Drexel Univ Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Vaghani has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vaghani has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vaghani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vaghani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vaghani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vaghani to family and friends
Dr. Vaghani's Performance
in Naperville, IL |
This doctor amazed my 4 yr old daughter! We went in to have a wart frozen off. She engaged with my daughter and explained the process to her directly. After a few stings from the freeze she did a magic trick with the dry ice that dazzled my daughter into forgetting about the pain! All my daughter could talk about was how fun her visit was, I highly recommend Dr.Vaghani!
in Big Rock, IL |
Dr, Vaghani goes above and beyond. She cared for my 3 month old son who had a significant medical issue with all the care and concern in the world. She always had time for us, even via phone or email, and she always took the time to answer my questions. The above and beyond part part is because she took the time to find out about my other kids and myself and make real connections with all of us. I truly could not recommend her enough.
in Woodridge, IL |
Dr. Vaghani was great with our son and went over every step of the treatment plan with us. We would highly recommend her to anyone!
in Naperville, IL |
Dr. Vaghani is one of the best physicians my children have seen. She reassured my children about their procedures, was detailed in her explanation of options/treatments, and extremely knowledgeable about not only dermatology, but the whole child. She cares deeply for her patients and it shows. I trust that when my children are with her, they are receiving the best quality of care. I would recommend her to anyone needing a pediatric dermatologist.
in Montgomery IL |
We brought our daughter to Dr. Vaghani when she was just a few days old, to get a hemangioma on her nose looked at. She made us feel very comfortable and did a great job communicating what was going on and presented us with multiple options. It was obvious through her actions that Dr. Vaghani loves working with children and has a special place in her heart for your little one! Our daughters hemangioma looks great and we are so lucky to have chosen Dr. Vaghani.
in Naperville, IL |
Dr. Vaghani was wonderfully calming and patient with my daughter. She knew how to keep her at ease. Her knowledge and thoughtfulness to help diagnose and treat our daughter was exceptional. I would definitely recommend her to other family and friends.
in Elk Grove IL |
Dr. Vaghani takes her time and treats her patients with the utmost respect. Both of my teenage daughters see her for Acne and they love her. As a parent I love the fact that she speaks directly with them and discusses their issues. My older daughter had severe acne and we were seeing a different dermatologist with no success. Under Dr. Vaghani's care her face cleared up and the results are amazing. For a teen age girl this was very important and Dr. Vaghani was very cognizant of that.
Keller, TX |
Dr. Vaghani was very supportive and answered all of our concerns. She took her time to inspect my 2 month old Daughter and was very gentle. Did not felt rushed at all. Very pleased. Will definitely go see her for all future concerns/issues.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Vaghani is incredible. Although she provided services for me as an adult, I can tell that she treats all patients--big and small--as her own children.
Naperville, IL |
Very attentive to our concerns and knowledgeable about current literature and treatment options.
Aurora, IL |
Absolutely, wonderful doctor. Very easy to talk to, explains things simply.
in New Lenox, IL |
My daughter had started to go to see Dr. Vahhani in January of 2017.. We had just went for our 3 month check-up and her acne has completely cleared up on her face except for a few blackheads which she is treating with an ointment. We will go back in 3 months to see how the blackheads are doing.
Chicago, IL |
Excellent doctor, very kind and caring, with a huge knowledge and experience. Will definitely recommend Dr. Vaghani for my family and friends
in Plainfield, IL |
Dr Vaghani is wonderful. My daughter has extreme anxiety and she made her feel so at ease. She takes her time and makes sure you leave without any questions. She is very knowledgeable!
Have you seen Dr. Sapna Vaghani, MD?

Visit Dr. Vaghani