Dr. Sapna Aggarwal, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Sapna Aggarwal, MD
Dr. Sapna Aggarwal, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Sudbury, MA. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Aggarwal is affiliated with Emerson Hospital.

Dr. Aggarwal's Experience

See how Dr. Aggarwal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Aggarwal

Dr. Aggarwal accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Aggarwal is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Aggarwal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Aggarwal's Reviews

FAIR
    Boston, MA |
    Very thorough
    Chelmsford, MA |
    Dr. Aggarwal was my doctor at Acton Medical. I have seen some uncaring doctors in my time, but this woman was the worst I have ever dealt with. I expressed concerns about a swollen vein in my legs, and without even LOOKING at my legs she told me I was "too young" to have that kind of problem, and that since I had a history of anxiety it was probably just all in my head. When I finally convinced her to look at the vein, she so, "oh, look at that, it is swollen." And shrugged. Stay far, far away!
    Have seen her as my doctor for a long time. She diagnosed me with diabetes mellitus, I was not ready to accept the diagnosis. Eventually, she made me accept my diagnosis, now my diabetes is under control. Highly recommend her
    in Sudbury, MA |
    I have only seen Dr Aggarwal once but I felt like she didn't listen to what I was trying to say and dismissed my illness as the simplest possible explanation causing me to suffer over a long holiday weekend when I really needed treatment.
    Stoneham, MA |
    Never ever have I been so shocked by the poor level of care of any physician. This woman should have her license taken away.
    in Methuen, MA |
    Compassionate doctor who follows up.
    Have you seen Dr. Sapna Aggarwal, MD?
    Are you Dr. Aggarwal?

Dr. Aggarwal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Settlement (7/15/2013)
      • Amount or Range: Average
      • State: Massachusetts

Why It Matters: Dr. Aggarwal's Board Certifications

Dr. Aggarwal does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Aggarwal and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Delhi / Maulana Azad Medical College

Graduated in 1988

Boston University School Of Med
      Boston University School Of Med

Dr. Aggarwal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aggarwal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Aggarwal does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Aggarwal and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.