Dr. Sanziana Roman, MD

Dr. Sanziana Roman, MD

Endocrine Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sanziana Roman, MD is an endocrine surgery specialist in Durham, NC and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Columbia University College Of Physicians and Surgeons in 1994 and specializes in endocrine surgery and general surgery.

20 Duke Medicine Cir

Durham, NC 27710

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Roman

This content was provided by Dr. Roman "I love being a surgeon and I am passionate about my specialty. I focus on the surgical treatment and cure of diseases that affect organs which make hormones such as the thyroid gland parathyroid glands adrenal glands and some parts of the endocrine pancreas. I focus on new surgical and minimally invasive techniques that reduce pain promote faster recovery and help people return to their lives. I take care of cancer patients as well as those with benign diseases. Patients often visibly improve after treatment; this gives me a great sense of accomplishment and drives me to do more for my patients. Every patient is unique and has a different need. I always try to understand what that need may be and hope that I can meet it. On a personal note I am a trained opera singer and I absolutely love music. I always play music in the operating room. I believe it helps everyone focus and it helps the patients relax."

• Endocrine Surgery
  • General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Columbia University College Of Physicians and Surgeons
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Yale New Haven Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • New Haven Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Roman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Roman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Roman

Dr. Roman?
Dr. Roman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sanziana Roman, MD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Roman is very kind, knowledgeable, compassionate, and friendly. She was very patient and made sure she answered all my questions/concerns related to my health condition. I am happy that I got an appointment with Dr. Roman.
Vsundaram in Apex, NC – Oct 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanziana Roman, MD?
Very friendly and professional. I had a list of questions to ask before surgery. She addressed those questions in our conversation. She makes you feel comfortable talking to her.
Fayetteville, NC – Mar 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanziana Roman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Roman?