Dr. Santosh Pillai, DO

Dr. Santosh Pillai, DO

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Santosh Pillai, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Oviedo, FL and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from A T Sill U Hlth Sci Kirksville Coll Osteo Med in 2008 and specializes in psychiatry.

2572 W State Road 426 Ste 3056

Oviedo, FL 32765

Learn about Dr. Pillai

See how frequently Dr. Pillai performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Anxiety
ADHD and-or ADD
Adjustment Disorder

Dr. Pillai's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Pillai "As a psychiatrist, I believe that listening to my patients is essential and offering them the best possible treatment options will help them succeed. I have experience successfully treating a broad range of mental health issues and will do my best to provide you with compassionate and effective care."

• Psychiatry

• Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Michigan Psychoanalytical Institute, Farmington Hills, MI
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Master's Degree in Basic Medical Science from Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Dr. Pillai has no media or publications listed.

• Malayalam

Dr. Pillai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pillai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pillai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pillai to family and friends

Dr. Pillai's Performance

Dr. Pillai listens and takes the time to advice you (sometimes more than the normal visit time), he really cares about his patients. He does not prescribes mores medication than what you need like other psychiatrists. He is very personable and kind. I drive 45 minutes to see him. I highly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been a patient of Dr. Pillai for several years now, he is the most wonderful doctor I've ever had the privilege to know. His knowledge of Psychiatry is outstanding and he has changed my life. He is soft spoken, caring, and seems to remember every detail about me! I encourage anyone who is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is the best Psychiatrist I have ever been to, and I've been to a few. My initial appointment was a full hour. He took a complete history. He has an amazing personality and bedside manner and was very empathetic. Thank you Dr. Pillai!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Pillai is truly passionate about his job s a heath care provider. He would always remember things I had told him in previous appointments, was very knowledgeable about meds and their interactions. I've been to several doctors since he moved too far for me. Allthe others ask the same...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Pillai is very compassionate and cares for is patients. I feel very comfortable with him and can easily talk to him. He is helping me slowly taper off benzos that a different irresponsible doctor got me on. If you need help with getting off benzos I would highly recommend. I always enjoy our...more
Are you Dr. Pillai?