Dr. Sanober Kable, MD

Pulmonology | Female

Premier Pulmonary CC and Sleep 5012 S US Highway 75 Ste 290 Denison, TX 75020 Get Directions
Dr. Sanober Kable, MD
Dr. Sanober Kable, MD is a pulmonology doctor who practices in Denison, TX. She is 37 years old. Dr. Kable is affiliated with WNJ Regional Medical Center, AllianceHealth - Durant and Texoma Medical Center.

Dr. Kable's Care Philosophy

use the best of my knowledge to treat my patients.

Dr. Kable's Experience

See how Dr. Kable's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kable

Dr. Kable accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Kable is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Kable has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kable's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kable to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Kable's Performance
in Sherman, TX |
First time I went there the doctor was late. The second and 3rd time the doctor was too busy so I saw the NP. The fourth time I sat in the waiting room from 2:50 to 3:30 for a 3:00 appt, the whole time being subjected to a John Wayne and Green Berets spouting lying talking points about the Vietnam War, something I have been trying to get over for over 40 years. I just love being reminded of all the bloody soldiers I had to take in my doorway. Specially at a doctor's office. Thanks so much.
in Ada |
Dr Kable has been a Godsend for me. I was first diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension in 2014 and the pulmonologist I was sent to did not do anything for me. I got worse over few months, I was then referred to Dr. Kable for second opinion. She was very informative and started me on my medicines and has helped me so much that I can now go to Walmart without getting short of breath , prior to seeing her I could not go to my mailbox. I am so happy I was referred to her , we have been very pleased.
in Gainsville |
I understand more about my disease than even before. She did Bronchial thermoplasty for my asthma which no one has ever offered to me before and now I can breath so much better. I do have to wait to see her overtime I go which tells me everyone wants to see her.
in Gainesville, TX |
Excellent Dr that cares more about the patient then money. I feel blessed to have her as my Dr. Staff as a whole is great as well, the np started to take care of me on the last visit but when I requested the Dr instead there was no issue, however I did have to wait an extra few minutes.
Bonham |
Wonderful person and doctor. Spot on diagnosis and treatment. Very personable and very knowledgeable. We did have to wait a few times and had to see her Nurse practitioners who we like too.
Denison, TX |
Impressed with her care. My brother had a lung mass and she did not waste time and did the procedure and he is now on treatment, We appreciate her and have full confidence in her knowledge and ability. She was highly recommended by everyone we know.
in Tishomingo, OK |
My first time there they ran LOTS of tests--some not necessary--the tech asked me what insurance I had, when I told her, she ran another test that from what I understand is very rare and not at all needed; left me feeling it was about billing ins. Also, the second/last time I went in, the nurse kept asking me about my sleep habits--I was there because of lung problem, not sleep problem, making me think it was again about running tests for billing. Not going bk Ph #'s are bad, can't cancel.
Denison, TX |
We found Dr Kable to be very knowledgeable and caring. We have heard great things about her from our next door neighbors and she did help my wife quit smoking and me with my asthma. Some days we did have a long wait time but since her Nurse practitioner has started with her it has gotten some better but some days are still worse than others.
in Sherman, TX |
Dr Kable has helped my wife so much it is beyond words. She is a blessing. She is very thorough in her work up. We did every thing at Texoma Medical center and had no issues. She diagnosed her with Pulmonary Hypertension and has started her on medications after full work up. We were getting no where with our cardiologist and primary care suggested her. She is wonderful. Her staff could be better but they are busy but they are all very friendly. I will be seeing her for my sleep apnea very soon t
Van Alstyne, TX |
I went to see Dr kable and she ordered LOTS of tests. The problem was getting her staff to schedule them, or return phone calls. It took several weeks to get the results only to have the Nurse Practitioner see me NOT Dr Kable. Apparently no one had looked at my test results as the NP could not find most of them, or even knew what I had done. The NP seemed very lost looking at my chart, and had NO clue what problems I had presented to Dr Kable. She knew nothing of my history. The lab results show
Have you seen Dr. Sanober Kable, MD?
Are you Dr. Kable?

Compare Dr. Kable

Dr. Kable's Care Philosophy

use the best of my knowledge to treat my patients.

Dr. Kable says...

Pulmonary arterial hypertension, Pulmonary fibrosis, Allergic rhinitis, Asthma, COPD, Chronic respiratory failure, Pulmonary embolism, post nasal drip, chronic cough, sleep apnea obstructive or central, Insomnia, Parasomnias, Restless leg syndrome, Narcolepsy.

Dr. Kable says...

Pleurax catheter , Percutaneous trach, Bronchoscopy , EBUS, Pulmonary function tests

Dr. Kable's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pulmonology
  •  Board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease

Dr. Kable has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kable's Board Certifications

• Bronchiectasis
  • Bronchiolitis
  • Bronchitis
  • Bronchospasm
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Bronchitis
  • Chronic Cough
  • Chronic Lung Diseases
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Chronic Rhinitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Classic Polyarteritis Nodosa
  • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
  • Cough
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Pleural Effusion
  • Pneumoconiosis and Pneumonopathy
  • Pneumonia
  • Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
  • Primary Pulmonary Hypertension

Completed in 2010

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Kable does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kable and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pulmonology
  • Critical Care Medicine
  • Pulmonary Diagnostics
  • Pulmonary Function Technology
  • Sleep Medicine

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Bronchoscopy
  • Chest Tube Insertion
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Endotracheal Intubation
  • Fiberoptic Bronchoscopy
  • Percutaneous Tracheostomy
  • Pleural Effusion and PleurX® Catheter Placement
  • Pulmonary Function Test
  • Respiratory Management
  • Right Heart Catheterization (Swan-Ganz)
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling