Dr. Sanjiv Saini, MD

Dr. Sanjiv Saini, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Sanjiv Saini, MD is a dermatologist in Edgewater, MD and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Georgetown University School Of Medicine in 1983 and specializes in dermatology.

3168 Braverton St Ste 340

Edgewater, MD 21037

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Saini

See how frequently Dr. Saini performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ringworm
Warts
Skin Infections

Dr. Saini's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne Surgery
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Georgetown University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Howard University Hospital
  • Washington Hospital Center

Dr. Saini has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Saini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saini's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saini to family and friends

Dr. Saini's Performance

Dr Saini and his staff are excellent. they explain what is going to happen, have the patients comfort in the front of all procedures. my husband has physical limitations and the staff helped us at every turn. their offices are easy to get to and very comfortable. i would recommend Dr Saini to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Our family has been going to Dr. Saini for more than 20 years, and we credit his skill for not only identifying and removing skin cancers but also doing so with little or no scarring. We have been impressed by his genuine concern for his patients. Although we have moved out of the area, we gladly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Saini removed a large mole from my face, on my upper lip. The scar is almost invisible and I could not be happier. He is a kind physician who takes the time to explain everything that he is doing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Everything from Start to Finish was wonderful! I took my father here for a 2nd opinion. All I can say is I'm so glad we went. Everyone from the Front office to Dr Saini was Great and truly cared. My Father had a large cancerous area that needed to be removed on his face and you would never know...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Saini is a wonderful Dermatologist and very friendly. I am always in and out of my appointments and never have to wait. The staff is very nice and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Saini to anyone. :)
Are you Dr. Saini?