Dr. Sanjiv Parikh, MD

Dr. Sanjiv Parikh, MD

Physical Therapy  |

Sanjiv Parikh is a Pain Medicine Specialist - General, Anesthesiologist - General practicing in Clifton, NJ . Started practicing 1988. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION International Association of the Study of Pain International Spinal Intervention Society New Jersey Society of Anesthesiology American Society of Anesthesiologists AWARDS & ACCOLADES New Jersey Top Doctor Award 2011-2016 HOSPITAL AFFILIATION St. Mary's Hospital - Passaic, New Jersey Hackensack Medical Center - Montclair, New Jersey FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, checks, Master Card, Visa INSURANCES ACCEPTED UnitedHealthCare PPO WEBSITE mypainmdcom

Algology Associates

905 Allwood Rd Ste 200

Clifton, NJ 07012

• Medicare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Parikh

Dr. Parikh's Experience

Dr. Parikh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Physical Therapy
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Parikh Dr Parikh has always taken the time to sit down and go through every aspect of my case and helped me with my health problems. I have been a patient of Dr Parikh's for many years and would not trust my care to any other Dr.

This content was provided by Dr. Parikh Dr. Parikh and his staff are all very intelligent and exceptionally hard working. I've been so grateful to be in Dr. Parikh's hands. His knowledge of pain management has increased my life experience. I wouldn't be able to move if it weren't for him. His staff is also very courtious and helpful with my continuing care. Ive got a new found respect for them as to how hard they all work together and assist in procedures.

This content was provided by Dr. Parikh Dr.Paririkh has nothing but been such a help for me and also family that put up with aserious back injury.e is up to date with the times

This content was provided by Dr. Parikh "Dr. Sanjiv Parikh is a Pain Medicine Specialist and Anesthesiologist serving the Clifton area for more than 25 years. Dr. Parikh is experienced in Lumbar Epidural Injection, Facet Joint Injections and Acupuncture. He is a professional member of the International Association of the Study of Pain, the International Spinal Intervention Society and the New Jersey Society of Anesthesiology. Dr. Sanjiv Parikh was also awarded the New Jersey Top Doctor Award, 2011-2016."

• Physical Therapy

• Post-Surgical Rehabilitaion
  • Rehabilitation Therapy
  • Trauma Rehabilitation
  • Wellness Coaching

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• N.H.L. Municipal Medical College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • Gujarat University, India-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • General Surgery-Columbia University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Anaesthesiology-New York Medical College
  • Pain Management-Thomas Jefferson University Medical Center, Philadelphia
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Parikh has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese
  • Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Parikh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parikh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parikh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parikh to family and friends
Dr. Parikh's Performance
Dr. Parikh is the best!
very attentive and gentle
Great service great atmosphere they listen to your problems and i would recommend them at anyone
very polite n understanding great group of people
I have been bringing my Dad to see Dr. Parikh for more than 8 years now. His treatment has helped my Dad control his pain and more importantly he has always taken the time to listen and recommend the right medication. I cannot simply cannot think of any other Pain Management Doctor whom I would recommend to my family or friends.
I am a chronic back pain patient, and today I told him about the pain I was experiencing in my Knees, particularly Right. I saw a Knee Specialist, but they said the Osteo-Arthritis was not "Bad Enough" to do an injection my PC DR had expected them to do. Dr. Parikh took care of this immediately. saying, " The Patient always comes first!" I already feel beter after the injection! THANK YOU DR. Parikh and all your STAFF!!! Yours, R.F. Sul - Secaucus, NJ
outstanding
Very helpful
very pleasent expierience
fantastic......
Dr. Parikh is always helpful in managing my pain through many different methods. I trust his judgement and decision making.
goood
please tray him
I have been a patient for ten plus years after having had 4 spinal surgeries. They are ALWAYS available when I need them. Highly recommended!
good doctor.... great guy.... perfect smile
great guy
everybody here is wonderful
Dr Parikh is a good doctor, He takes him time and explain things well i would recommend him to anyone hes just great.
Dr. Parikh returned me to some quality of life. He arranged for an electric stimulator from Boston Scientific.. Couldn't find a more gentle, caring Dr.
awesome
wonderful
i had great experiance with dr
fabulous
He is always willing to listen and treat you the best way possible. Top shelf doctor!!!!
I can always trust Dr. Parikh for my pain management needs. He talks with me to let me know where Im at as far as treatment, highly recommended.
great experince
Great Staff, always helpful.
I have been here for over 8 years he is the best Honest down to earth and real . He will listen to you know matter how much time you need. He don't treat you like a number he knows you and your family, The Staff Women are amazing,, THE BEST DOC EVER
Dr. P is very empathetic and kind toward his patients.
The staff out front and Dr Parikh himself have always been incredibly helpful any time I have ever had an issue, needed to speak to the doctor about anything, or needed to change an appointment or needed paperwork for any insurance company stuff, etc. It is always appreciated, I have been seeing the Doctor for years and will continue to as long as the need is there.
Wonder I Would Reconmmend Anybody To Come Here
Dr. Parikh is a great compassionate doctor who understands the needs of his patients. He will listen evaluate and give the best advice available to him at the time and make his patient as comfortable as he possibly can at all times.
staff is frendly and dr is amazing
Always a good experienceat Dr. Parikh's office. Staff is great and visits are very informative.
The staff is amazing and always professional. I have recommended this office to several co-workers who also have back issues.
very easy to talk to. dr. parikh ans. all question properly
he help with my pain and my pain medication.
i am his pt for long time. he is an excellent dr.
he also help me with my back and hand pain
wellspoken cares for patient,friendly
The Best Doctor I have.
in new city ny |
he is a excellent pain management physician. he had help me with my back pain a lot. yes would recommend dr. parikh to my family and friends
The staff is absolutely caring and wonderful. They have been extremely friendly and helpful.
great staff and i was well treated by the dr.
Staff is great!
excellant at digonosies and any health problem
he always ready an willing to answer any and all questions
Very pleasant and takes his time would highly recomend
every apt. has been fine,never a problem
Have you seen Dr. Sanjiv Parikh, MD?

Visit Dr. Parikh