Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD

Oncology ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Kumar

Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD is an oncology specialist in Memphis, TN and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Government Medical College, Chandigarh in 2003 and specializes in oncology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Kumar accepts

Dr. Kumar accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
MetLife
Principal Financial Group
Tricare
United Concordia

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Kumar's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Colpopexy
  • Colpopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Excision of Cervix
  • Fallopian Tube Cancer
  • Female Infertility
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing
  • Laparotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Lymphadenectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Salpingo-Oophorectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

96.58119658119658%

Dr. Kumar?
Dr. Kumar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD
He was amazing and he is a very nice person and his staff is very nice and sweet they make you feel good by coming too their office they greet you in a very nice way and I will recommend anyone too go too him he love his Patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD?
In February 2018 after seeing my PCP to get a physical exam, at my age bleeding wasn't normal. Ater test she called to give me 2 Oncologist to see, I chose Dr. Kumar, after meeting him, he suggested a hysterectomy and his words to me was, We're going to take good care of you. Surgery was performed, and I was told I had endometrial Cancer, Dr. Kumar was divinely sent by Jehovah God to bring healing to many who were deemed high-risk by other Dr's. He's God Sent, he's humble and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD?
He was amazing at a rough time, he saved my life. Wonderful bedside manner and very knowledgeable about my condition. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD?
Dr. Kumar is an excellent surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. He is very caring and competent and I highly recommend him for robotic assisted laparoscopic hysterectomy. Recovery time was short and pain was very minimal. My husband was very impressed with his expertise and compassionate personality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD?
Dr. Kumar is always on top of it and is very quick to know what’s going on he makes his patients feel comfortable! 10/10 recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD?
Dr.Kumar was truly a blessing for me and God used him on 9/15/16 to work a miracle!!! Today is my two year anniversary of my healing! Dr.Kumar was able to perform a surgery all doctors before was afraid to perform.and said was impossible!!! I had thirty some tumours removed not one cancerous and still have all my female productive organs not a hysterectomy!!!! I had been battilng female issues for years and very miserable but this day was set free and now l live a normal life !!!! Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD?
Humble and real. Tells you the good and the bad upfront. I feel like I was talking to my own family. Made me feel really comfortable. In the Office and the hospital before and after surgery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD?
Hands down one of the best Physician/Surgeon! Dr. Kumar is an undeniable blessing. Not only did he save my life, he has given me back my life! He is open to questions and take quick, decisive action.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD?
I have never desire and want to write about a review concerning a-physician. Dr. Kumar is like no other-practitioner! We desire to have robot Asst. We investigated/found that there is no one who has preform more of these surgery. With several concerns 1. We wanted a bloodless surgery, 2, we where very concern about cancer. We were excited to find out he is a cancer doctor. We also decide that we were going to have input as to the type of treatment. Dr. Kumar releases us our anxiety.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD?
Well spoken, calming, reassuring, and very professional. Listens patiently and attentive. Provides professional opinion and ask the why questions to understand you as a patient. We’ll arrange and professionally dressed. Focuses on the issue at hand and it’s surround. This Dr. is one of the best that I have seen in many years. His skill level in new technology is excellent. I had a hysterectomy/Lapro w/robitic asst. 5 small incisions. He saw that he could leave b/ovar. Well done!! Dr. Kumar. Thnk
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD?
I could write a book, I could have sued. 1 year later and still having trouble. I ended up in the hospital due to infection. i was left wide open for my husband to clean and place his hands inside of my abdomen to clean my wounds. now, i cant even get a call back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Kumar to any individual who is seeking surgery for any gynecological issues. He is very compassionate about his patient's treatments and or post operative outcomes. He is definitely the BEST!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD?
Because of my Breast Cancer history, my OB/GYN highly recommended robotic surgery. I had a cyst that had grown from the previous year. She gave me a list of Robotic surgeons. I did my research, I prayed about it, and I decided to go with Dr. Kumar. He and his staff were wonderful, and my surgery went wayyyyy better than I ever expected! I did exactly what they told me to do, and I was driving in a week! I would highly recommend Dr. Kumar!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD?
GREAT DOCTOR & SURGEON, I'D BEEN AVOIDING A PROCEDURE THAT I WASN'T COMFORT WITH BECAUSE OF WHAT I WLD BE LOSING BUT DR. KUMAR HELPED ME THRU IT BY UNDERSTANDING & TALKING TO ME.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD?
I am fortunate to have Dr Kumar as my doctor. He a great surgeon and cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD?
On 1-19-18 I had the Robotic Assisted Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy done by Dr. Kumar....My surgery was a success and the healing time is remarkable! It's been 2 weeks post opt and my 5 small incisions are almost completely healed up. It is so nice to have a doctor that takes the time and answers ALL of your questions without feeling rushed!! If you are in search of a knowledgeable caring doctor, Look NO FURTHER! He's an AMAZING DOCTOR & has a great staff!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Kumar to anyone. He was very honest and upfront about the best course of action for treating my condition. He answered all my questions and made me feel very at ease about everything. Anyone who chooses to have him as their doctors is very lucky.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD?
I had been trying to get my fibroid issue resolved for over 5 years and had gone to 3 different doctors but after 1 visit with Dr. Kumar we had a plan and surgery scheduled. I just had my follow up after surgery and have not felt this good in ages. Dr. Kumar listened to my issues and took care of me immediately.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD?
I have had bad experiences with other doctors but I am so happy that I found Dr. Kumar. I will not go with any other OBGYN ever as long as he is in my area. I would recommend him to any other women that need a great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, MD?
I am very pleased with dr kumar and will refer him to other family and friends
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kumar?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kumar treats patients.