Dr. Sanjaykumar J. Hapani, MD

Dr. Sanjaykumar J. Hapani, MD

Oncology | Male | 35 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Hapani specializes in Oncology and practices in Oklahoma City, OK. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Hapani? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hapani's Experience

See how Dr. Hapani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hapani

Dr. Hapani accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Hapani has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Hapani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hapani to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Hapani
Dr. Hapani's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (28)
in Holdenville, OK |
Our experience with Dr. Hapani was invaluable! He was quick to act and helped in the convenience of his treatment! My husband was severely anemic. He had been dealing with ascites for over eight years. After many procedures and tests nothing was productive. My husband's gastroenterologist, Dr. Sachdev, referred us to Dr. Hapani after blood transfusions didn't help his blood count. Dr. Hapani saw my husband almost immediately. Thank goodness! Treatment has made him feel 100% better!
in Loyal, ok |
We are so thankful for Dr. Hapani and his.staff. Seems like scarey stuff brings us to see this wonderful doctor and his crew. Dr. Hapani makes us feel important in a seafull of sickness. Pat, his nurse is willing to help (I think even on her day off)reassure us in one of those times. Tony went out of her busy day to help us!!!!! Thank ylu.all so muxh!!!!!
in Yukon, OK |
Dr. Hapani saw me that very day I was diagnosed with Breast cancer. He saves time each day for urgent visits such as this. He is one of the most compassionate doctors I've ever met. He is very honest and takes the time to listen to your concerns. Everyone I meet, I recommend him to them. Even the nurses at Deaconess Hospital told me during one of my stays that I was lucky to have him as my doctor and I agree!
in Moore , OK |
Dr. Hapani has allways been upfront and honest. Very compassionate and caring, we experienced many aggressive health changes and Dr. Hapani was allways available and involved personally with every step of treatment and care.
in Ada, Ok |
At age 31, I was told I had an enlarged spleen. Two years later, it had grown larger. I was able to see Dr. Cairus at Mercy. At my first appointment with Dr. Ciarus, he spoke with Dr. Hapani. They were able to work out a plan for me to help as soon as possible. The very next day I had an appointment with Dr. Hapani. He was great! Very informative and thorough. Within a week he had answers he needed in order to make the best decision for me. Dr. Hapani and his Ada staff have been the best!
in OKC, OK |
I believe the term 'Above, and Beyond' aptly describes Dr. Hapani's Care. His knowledge and communication skills are Amazing, and his bedside manner, along with the compassion that he obviously has for the patient, and his family, added Hope, Confidence, and Trust to my husband's very stressful hospitalization. In a situation where most of the Staff were Specialists, Dr. Hapani set himself apart by being SPECIAL! I see a bright future for this young man and recommend him without hesitation.
in Moore Oklahoma |
He is a amazing Doctor ! I have a lot of Blood problems & he is the only Doctor I have had that listens to me ! He is giving me Blood & Iron ! He has a great Bed side man or ! Never in a hurry !
in Oklahoma City, OK |
I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer December 2013 at Mercy ER , I was referred to Dr. Hapani who saw me the following business day. Dr. Hapani went over all my options with my form of cancer keeping in mind my other illnesses .HIs treatment plan was aggressive since I was a stage 4. I had severe side effects which he was able to control due to his knowledge of the latest advancements in treatments of cancer which allowed me to live longer. He always is pleasant and never gives the rushed feeling
in Guthrie, OK |
My daughter was diagnosed with Stage 3 Mutiple Myeloma in February 2015. We first saw Dr. Haponi at Mercy Hospital and have continued with treatment with him. I am so very thankful that we were referred to him, he has over 20 multiple myeloma patients and is up on all the very latest drugs and trials. He is a brilliant doctor who has a heart of compassion for ALL of his patients. I have seen him almost every week for over a year and would NEVER consider having a change. The Very Best!!
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Hapani was called in to consult on my case when I was at Mercy rehab hospital. I was 90% paralysized and he suspected that I may be misdiagnosed and suggested I go to the Mayo clinic for further evaluation. He was right! Turns out I have very rare disease called porphyria and he specializes in treating it. Because of his treatment, I'm now walking, driving and even playing golf on good days. My wife and I are so blessed to have him. He gave me my life back and is a total rock star!
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Hapani saved my life. Its very rare to find a doctor who is as advanced technically and medically, but who also has genuine compassion to match. He is a researcher and stays current on the most advanced breakthroughs in a patient's condition, balancing that with a history and the wisdom of what has worked in the past. He's also humble and partners with peripheral medical teams to win the best possible care for his patients. I wouldn't trade him for anything! Best doc in OKC!
in Kingfisher, Oklahoma |
Being told you have Cancer is the most helpless scary feeling. When living in a rural area where Cancer Dr's are not available the weekly drive to OKC is so worth it. Step by step Dr Hapani explained to us the type of cancer and what is available as far as treatment. Being able to talk with him, him answering question and you not feeling like you're rushed. Having a honest,caring,concerned Dr gives the patient and family a comfort. Dr Hapani is very knowledgeable and awesome. WeThank God for him
in Yukon Ok |
I met Dr Hapani in the ER/ICU at Mercy in October 2013. I was diagnoised with an ultra rare disease called a-HUS. It requires me to have infusions every two weeks for the rest of my life (or they find a cure). I take the infusion there in his clinic. His nurses and staff are awesome. Dr Hapani always has a smile for you, He's very easy to talk to, explains what he is doing for you and why. He seeks out conferences to learn more about my disease and others. I would highly recommend him.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
He is a very caring person who has kept me advised on every aspect of my condition and treatment. He contacted me when I was still in the ER from his home and came to see me in the Hospital the next day! He's been very considerate to my family and answers all of their questions.
in Okc, OK |
Eeferred to Dr Hapani for colon cancer. He is very thorough and was not in a rush at all. Have nothing but confidence in this doctor and am glad I was referred to his office.
Have you seen Dr. Sanjaykumar J. Hapani, MD?
Are you Dr. Hapani?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Oncology

• Brain Cancer
  • Breast Cancer
  • Bullous Pemphigoid
  • Burkitt's Lymphoma
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Colon Cancer
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Cryoglobulinemia
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • ENT Cancer
  • Small Intestine Cancer
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Stomach and Small Intestine Cancer
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Thrombocytosis

• Lumbar Puncture
  • Pain Medication Management
  • Thoracentesis
  • Vaccination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

State University Of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook
    Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center
    SUNY Stony Brook Med Ctr
    Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center
    Bj Civil Hosp

Dr. Hapani has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Hapani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hapani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hapani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Oncology
  • Board certified in Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology
  • Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Hapani

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Hapani's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Hapani

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients