Dr. Sanjaya Hebbar, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Sanjaya Hebbar, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

ORO VALLEY HOSPITAL 1551 E Tangerine Rd # 325 Oro Valley, AZ 85755 Get Directions

Dr. Sanjaya Hebbar, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Oro Valley, AZ. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Hebbar is affiliated with Oro Valley Hospital and Northwest Medical Center.

Dr. Hebbar's Experience

See how Dr. Hebbar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hebbar

Dr. Hebbar accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hebbar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hebbar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hebbar to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Hebbar's Performance
Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Hebbar never seems to show interest in patient concerns, has misled us on a couple of occasions leading two separate hospitalizations. His nurse and office staff are great.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Hebbar looked at me once while I was addressing my concerns. He has no empathy and bedside manners.
in Tucson, AZ |
He was very condescending especially when speaking to my wife. Misled us on numerous occasions. Staff was always helpful and friendly...
in Tucson, AZ |
I recommend Dr. Hebbar highly. He is thorough. He is caring. He has a great office staff that actually call back the same day. Results of tests come back quickly.
in Marana, AZ |
Direct and to the point.
in Tucson, AZ |
He seamed ok on my first visit, but was not super responsive to my concerns. He seams to rely on pushing pills and shipping you off to the next referral. He prescribed medication that made me very ill, and when I informed him of this, he told me to keep taking it. He would not cooperate with me when I was trying to get paperwork filed out to excuse my absence from work while I was ill. Also, his assistant is the rudest and uncaring woman I have ever had to deal with!
in Tucson, AZ |
Doctor Hebbar only spends 6 minutes or less in exam room, his staff is rude . They screwed up my prescriptions several times, and when I called to complain I was sent a letter telling me to go find another doctor. I am a diabetic and was told to toss all my old blood meter and test strips, was giving a new prescription that got messed up and went without checking my blood for 2 weeks or more, his office told me I could come borrow a used meter and lance.
Have you seen Dr. Sanjaya Hebbar, MD?
Are you Dr. Hebbar?

Compare Dr. Hebbar

}

Dr. Hebbar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Hebbar has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hebbar's Board Certifications

Dr. Hebbar does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hebbar and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1994

U Colo Sch Med

Completed in 1995

U Colo Sch Med

Completed in 1997

Dr. Hebbar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hebbar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hebbar does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hebbar and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.