Dr. Sanjay Reddy, MD

Dr. Sanjay Reddy, MD

Surgical Oncology  ·
Male
Dr. Sanjay Reddy, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. He specializes in surgical oncology and general surgery.

333 Cottman Ave

Philadelphia, PA 19111

• Amerihealth
  • CoreSource
  • Locals (any local)
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Reddy

See how frequently Dr. Reddy performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Melanoma
Colorectal Cancer
Cancer
high

Dr. Reddy's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Reddy "I decided to join the Fox Chase Cancer Center team in conquering cancer because I saw the dramatic difference we can make here. After completing my surgical residency in New York City, under the tutelage of my father, also a surgeon, I decided to continue my career in Philadelphia.

The benefit of an NCI-designated cancer center is that we are able to offer many innovative strategies in treating cancer. Whether through a national clinical trial or particular surgical technique, we are able to optimize patient care to the individual. I believe the physician and patient relationship is one of the foundations to building a plan to treat cancer, and I will offer guidance through each stage of treatment. Medicine has always been a family oriented field for me; with my father being a surgeon, and mother an anesthesiologist, I take great pride in offering compassion and honesty in formulating individualized treatment plans for every patient and their family."

• Surgical Oncology
  • General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University Of Connecticut
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • St Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Beth Israel Med Ctr-Mt Sinai Sch Med
  • Fox Chase Cancer Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Reddy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reddy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reddy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reddy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reddy to family and friends

Dr. Reddy's Performance

I would highly recommend Dr. Reddy. The moment I met him, I felt I was in the right hands. He took his time to explain my situation in terms that my husband and I were able to understand. He was open to any questions. I never felt I was just another patient to him, which I believe is extremely...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
dr reddy is amazing! he gave me my daughter for 2 more weeks before she passed. she had stage 4 colon cancer with liver mets. dr reddy will be forever in my heart!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Reddy is Truly the Best , his work as a Surgeon is the Best , He does Know the Body and What to Look For to Avoid any Problems and is Focused on the Best Out Come for the Patient . He has Great follow up to make sure there are No Problems after the Surgery is Performed . He is a Young Leading...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Because of the complexity of my ovarian cancer, Dr. Reddy was recommended by my ob/gyn oncologist to remove a metastasis. I met With Dr Reddy two times before my surgery. His professionalism and congenial personality instilled confidence for the prospect of a difficult surgery. Dr. Reddy ordered...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Reddy meets every expectation of a great physician. He's caring, attentive to questions/concerns, skillful, and patient. My mother is more than satisfied with his care, and commitment. She appreciates his service, and is so very thankful.
Are you Dr. Reddy?