Dr. Sanjay Reddy, MD

Surgical Oncology | Male

Dr. Sanjay Reddy, MD
Dr. Sanjay Reddy, MD is a surgical oncology doctor who practices in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Reddy is affiliated with Fox Chase Cancer Center.

Dr. Reddy's Care Philosophy

I decided to join the Fox Chase Cancer Center team in conquering cancer because I saw the dramatic difference we can make here. After completing my surgical residency in New York City, under the tutelage of my father, also a surgeon, I decided to continue my career in Philadelphia. The benefit of an NCI-designated cancer center is that we are able to offer many innovative strategies in treating cancer. Whether through a national clinical trial or particular surgical technique, we are able to optimize patient care to the individual. I believe the physician and patient relationship is one of the foundations to building a plan to treat cancer, and I will offer guidance through each stage of treatment. Medicine has always been a family oriented field for me; with my father being a surgeon, and mother an anesthesiologist, I take great pride in offering compassion and honesty in formulating individualized treatment plans for every patient and their family.

Dr. Reddy's Experience

See how Dr. Reddy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Reddy

Dr. Reddy accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Reddy is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Reddy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Reddy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reddy to family and friends
    Dr. Reddy's Performance
    in Cream Ridge, NJ |
    Because of the complexity of my ovarian cancer, Dr. Reddy was recommended by my ob/gyn oncologist to remove a metastasis. I met With Dr Reddy two times before my surgery. His professionalism and congenial personality instilled confidence for the prospect of a difficult surgery. Dr. Reddy ordered additional imaging studies to be as prepared as possible. He explained thoroughly what he anticipated. I could not have felt more comfortable going into my surgery. The outcome was success!
    Maple Glen |
    Dr. Reddy meets every expectation of a great physician. He's caring, attentive to questions/concerns, skillful, and patient. My mother is more than satisfied with his care, and commitment. She appreciates his service, and is so very thankful.
    in Jenkintown, PA |
    I recently had surgery at Foxchase for removal of cancerous carcinoid tumors of the small intestine. My surgeon, Dr. Sanjay Reddy explained the situation very clearly and simply before the surgery. His friendly manner, optimism and confidence were very reassuring at a difficulty time. I have recovered very quickly and credit this to Dr. Reddy's outstanding surgical skills. I am deeply grateful to this knowledgeable, skilled and kind physician.
    in Drexel Hill, PA |
    I was diagnosed with colon Cancer June2015. I met Dr. Reddy I know that God has blessed him in position to do what was needed for me. Dr. Reddy performed laparoscopic surgery July 2016 the surgery was successful my recovery time is moving along smoothly, Dr. Reddy is a phenomenal surgical doctor, my family and I are grateful for him I would recommend Dr.Reddy and Fox Chase. Thank you so much Dr.Reddy Kenya Meredith
    in Coatesville, PA |
    Dr Reddy is a very nice and personal doctor ,he made me very comfortable when I first met him for my first apportionment. He was also very informative which also gave us a peach of mind. Also want to thank the staff for being helpful and friendly.
    in Pennsville NJ |
    Skilled surgeon who was always professional, kind, courteous, and compassionate.
    Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Reddy, MD?
    Are you Dr. Reddy?

Dr. Reddy's Care Philosophy

Dr. Reddy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Surgical Oncology
    •  Board certified in General Surgery
    •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Reddy has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Reddy's Board Certifications

St Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers
      Beth Israel Med Ctr-Mt Sinai Sch Med
      Fox Chase Cancer Center
      University of Connecticut

Dr. Reddy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reddy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Surgical Oncology
    • General Surgery

• Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
    • Appendectomy, Open
    • Colectomy
    • Colon and Rectal Surgery
    • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
    • Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic