Dr. Sanjay Razdan, MD

Dr. Sanjay Razdan, MD

Urology  |
49 reviews

Dr. Sanjay Razdan, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Doral, FL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Razdan is affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center....See Less

International Robotic Prostatectomy Institute, Miami, FL

• Golden Rule
  • Health Net
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Razdan

Our patient s comfort and recovery are our top priority. We provide the very best care. Using the da Vinci robot system, I am able to perform a minimally-invasive robotic prostatectomy on patients with prostate cancer. Patients experience quick return to normal activity, sexual activity and excellent urinary control.

Dr. Razdan's Experience

Dr. Razdan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Genitourinary Cancers
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Ureteroneocystostomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry

• Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Thomas Jefferson University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

• Pfizer Award at Thomas Jefferson University for Outstanding Contribution to the field of urology, June 2004
  • Outstanding Laparoscopic Surgeon Award by the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, June 2003
  • Outstanding Resident Teacher Award of the University of Miami, June 2003
  • GSRM Gold Medallion for Best Graduating Student of Medical School, June 1988
  • Pfizer Scholars in Urology Award at Boston University for Outstanding Contribution to the field of Urology, June 1997
  • Academic Excellence Award of the Department of Urology University of Miami, June 2003

Dr. Razdan has no media or publications listed.

• Greek
  • Hindi

Dr. Razdan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Razdan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Kendall Regional Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Razdan is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Razdan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Razdan to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Razdan's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Miami, FL |
I was very fortunate to have had my prostate surgery robotically by Dr. Razdan, who I call the "surgeon with robotic hands". I had my surgery 5 weeks ago in April, 2017 and left the hospital the same day. Full urinary control was achieved from the day the catheter was removed and full erections within 2 weeks. I opted for use of the amniotic membrane which was pioneered by him and feel it was the best choice. My family and I owe Dr. Razdan a deep debt of gratitude for giving my life back intact.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
Dr Razdan performed prostate surgery 04/01/17. Everything has gone better than expected. I strongly recommend, Dr Razdan, his staff and surgery center. All very helpful and caring.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Razdan is the BEST ROBOTIC PROSTATE SURGEON IN THE USA. I am 44 years old and was devastated when my urologist told me that I had prostate cancer. I did my due diligence and decided that Dr. Razdan is going to be my surgeon. I had Robotic Prostate Surgery 2 months ago. Today I am fully continent and my erections are almost as good as they were before the surgery. I got my PSA result today from my primary and it is <0.1. Thank you Dr. Razdan for saving the quality of my life!
Dr. Razdan began very friendly and very concerned about me saying that he was going to help me and maintain my manhood and the nerve bundle and he was going to keep me as Daniel not a Denise well as it turned out he destroyed the nerve bundles and I am impotent now so I am not recommending Dr razdan. at the hospital the day of the surgery he was very upset with me and I didn't care for that it scared me. I went in with a PSA of 34 I came out with 212 what happened in the surgery I don't know
Miami, FL |
Doctor barely sees the patient, most of the visit is completed by the assistants. Loooooong waits of two to three hours. His staff is understandably rushed and lacking in patience. Overall, judging by the way he manages his office and appointments, he exhibits a complete lack of respect for his patients.
in Miami, FL |
I never met a doctor like him before, very rude and is not considerate at all. Doesn't seem to care at all! I had to wait for over 3 hours and not even a sorry. A lot of patients were not happy either but it seem like he and his staff could care less, as least the front desk person. Doctor should not be like this, should care and should at least listen to their patients. I waited over 3 hours and he couldn't give me a minute and try to understand. Very rude physician, I'm very disappointed
in Ecuador |
I had to remove my prostate and a lot of people recommended me to get this surgery done in Miami with Dr. Razdan. Although my recovery is still at 90% and still have some post surgery issues I'm hoping I'll get better within the next few months. I am definitelly not incontinent and have a pretty much normal life! Would definitelly recommend this doctor.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
September 2011 the removal date of my prostate when I was 69 years and I am still working hard in my Job like I am 50 es I advised my friend in Daytona to go and see him, Dr. Razdan is very smart and capable to do his job perfect clean in his operation rectifies all problems occurs during the operation , I highly speak of him, my level psa now is .02 . I live my normal life every day. Sorry Dr . Razdan did not forgot about you , thanks to my friend who remind me of you, best wishes
in Hialeah, FL |
My name is Gilberto Fernandez and I had prostate removal surgery on January 19th 2016 with Dr. Razdan. If I had to do it all over again I would not trust anyone else but him. Everything happened as he told me it would. After my foley was removed (9 days after surgery) I re-gained my continence right away. I would leak just a little bit for a few days but nothing significant, now one month after surgery I can say I am 100%. I was also able to have sex 30 days after my surgery.
in Miami fl. |
WARNING! This place is HORRIFIC! They treat you like that are doing you a favor. The worst customer service in a Dr's office ever...don't waist time! it can kill you and they DON'T CARE... All the publicity is gone to their head and compation to their feet....... Not worth the aggravation????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
in Miami, FL |
I went to see him for a specific reason and he never addressed the issue and in turned spoke bad about other drs in his field . Did not have any bedsides manners, very arrogant.
Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Razdan, MD?
Are you Dr. Razdan?