Dr. Sanjay Razdan, MD

Dr. Sanjay Razdan, MD

Urology | Male | 53 years old

Our patient s comfort and recovery are our top priority. We provide the very best care. Using the da Vinci robot system, I am able to perform a minimally-invasive robotic prostatectomy on patients with prostate cancer. Patients experience quick return to normal activity, sexual activity and excellent urinary control.Read more

International Robotic Prostatectomy Institute
9380 SW 150th St Ste 200
Miami, FL 33176 Get Directions

Dr. Razdan's Experience

See how Dr. Razdan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Razdan

Dr. Razdan accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Razdan has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Razdan
Dr. Razdan's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (43)
in Miami, FL |
I never met a doctor like him before, very rude and is not considerate at all. Doesn't seem to care at all! I had to wait for over 3 hours and not even a sorry. A lot of patients were not happy either but it seem like he and his staff could care less, as least the front desk person. Doctor should not be like this, should care and should at least listen to their patients. I waited over 3 hours and he couldn't give me a minute and try to understand. Very rude physician, I'm very disappointed
in Miami, FL |
My father had robotic prostate surgery for prostate cancer with Dr. Razdan 1 month ago. Thank God for Dr. Razdan my father is back 100 percent to his normal life. Being only 64 years old, urinary control and sexual function was important to him. In one month my dad is completely continent and his erections are almost back to normal. Believe me, this physician is a genius in his work. His office wait time does tend to get long but unlike other doctors he sees each and every patient himself.
in Ecuador |
I had to remove my prostate and a lot of people recommended me to get this surgery done in Miami with Dr. Razdan. Although my recovery is still at 90% and still have some post surgery issues I'm hoping I'll get better within the next few months. I am definitelly not incontinent and have a pretty much normal life! Would definitelly recommend this doctor.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
September 2011 the removal date of my prostate when I was 69 years and I am still working hard in my Job like I am 50 es I advised my friend in Daytona to go and see him, Dr. Razdan is very smart and capable to do his job perfect clean in his operation rectifies all problems occurs during the operation , I highly speak of him, my level psa now is .02 . I live my normal life every day. Sorry Dr . Razdan did not forgot about you , thanks to my friend who remind me of you, best wishes
in Lauderdale Lakes, FL |
He is the most compassionate, caring, talented robotic prostate surgeon in south florida and beyond. His experience with prostate cancer surgery and his outcomes are far greater than anyone in florida and probably one of the best in the USA. Recommend him from the bottom of my heart for all those men with prostate cancer.
in Hialeah, FL |
My name is Gilberto Fernandez and I had prostate removal surgery on January 19th 2016 with Dr. Razdan. If I had to do it all over again I would not trust anyone else but him. Everything happened as he told me it would. After my foley was removed (9 days after surgery) I re-gained my continence right away. I would leak just a little bit for a few days but nothing significant, now one month after surgery I can say I am 100%. I was also able to have sex 30 days after my surgery.
in Miami fl. |
WARNING! This place is HORRIFIC! They treat you like that are doing you a favor. The worst customer service in a Dr's office ever...don't waist time! it can kill you and they DON'T CARE... All the publicity is gone to their head and compation to their feet....... Not worth the aggravation????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
in Miami, FL |
I went to see him for a specific reason and he never addressed the issue and in turned spoke bad about other drs in his field . Did not have any bedsides manners, very arrogant.
Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Razdan, MD?
Are you Dr. Razdan?

Dr. Razdan's Care Philosophy

Dr. Razdan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Razdan has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Razdan's Board Certifications

• Urology

• Balanoposthitis
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

Bnsd College

Graduated in 1980

• Greek
  • Hindi

Dr. Razdan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Razdan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Ureteroneocystostomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry