Dr. Sanjay Parikh, MD

Neurology | Male

5001 Transportation Dr Ste 300 Sheffield Village, OH 44054 Get Directions
Dr. Sanjay Parikh, MD
Dr. Sanjay Parikh, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Sheffield Village, OH. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Parikh is affiliated with University Hospitals Elyria Medical Center and Mercy Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Parikh's Experience

See how Dr. Parikh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Parikh

Dr. Parikh accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Parikh is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Parikh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Parikh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parikh to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Parikh's Performance
in Bay Village, OH |
Dr.Parikh saw my daughter with ADHD at a young age, when she was doing poorly in school. Now she is 15 years old, and getting great grades, and loves school, thanks to Dr.Parikh. He understands ADHD and has helped so much, with great advice. The staff is always friendly and helpful to us. His new location is very professional and a great location. Dr.Parikh has been life changing!!
in Lagrange, OH |
Very Genuine!
Lorain, OH |
Like the new office. The services have been great. Great doctor.
in North Olmsted, OH |
The new office is amazing! As soon as you walk in, you can notice that everything flows much easier. I have had to wait over an hour to get in for my appointment at the old office. Long waits were as good as expected. My last few appts. at the new office I was in on time, and had no wait time between seeing the nurse and doctor. Dr. Parikh has always treated me with great concern and respect for the ten years I've been going. He will talk and work with you and not at you like other doctors.
in Solon, OH |
Always friendly and efficient. I have had him for years and he's always been quick to help with any issues and gives great feedback. I moved an hour away from this office and still make the drive when I have appointments. I will never switch doctors ! The staff is always friendly and makes sure that you can get an appointment quick that fits for your schedule. Highly recommended!
Lorain, OH |
Dr Parikh and his staff are very friendly and helpful . We arrived the 15 minutes before are appointment and was seen by the doctor right on time! The new office is in a great location and is easy to get in and out of .
Bay Village, OH |
Referred to practice for numerous LEGIT neuroligical conditions diagnosed by real neuroligists in VA. The referral was denied and that only ADD and ADHD are treated by doc! Incompetent and ignorant office staff. Just what type of new patients do you treat? REAL conditions like migraines, epilepsy, strokes and neuropathiess cannot be treated here! It's a shame that this is the level of care Ohio has stooped to. Please correct your profile to reflect what you ACTUALLY treat!!!
North Ridgeville, OH |
I have been seeing Dr. Parikh for the last 15 years. He has helped me to reach my full potential in becoming the best person, student, and at work that I can be! The new office is a huge upgrade. His staff has always been super friendly and very supportive! The office makes it so easy to get my medication filled ON TIME! They are always available if I have any questions/concerns. I arrive to my appointment and get in to see him quickly, there is no waiting around.
Elyria, OH |
We have been going to Dr. Parikh for a few years. I love him. He knows what he is doing. The staff is friendly as well. That is hard to find.
Elyria, Oh |
Very great and love the staff!
in Bowling Green Ohio |
Dr. Parikh is very helpful and reasonable especially working around my college schedule, with me moving to Bowling Green. Definitely glad my family doctor recommend him to me. Since seeing him, I feel a lot better about myself, my grades, and my overall focus. He's a wonderful Doctor and very caring and personable.
Lorain, OH |
Dr. Parikh is an excellent physician. He works well with children & adults. Very knowledgeable & friendly. Highly recommended!
Wellington, OH |
He is a very excelent doctor. He takes his time to explain your condition & answeres questions so the patient can understand. I've found out more from him about my condition which I was born with than than from any other dr. i' ve seen.
in Westlake, OH |
Dr. Parikh is a really excellent doctor. He listened to me, gave me great medical advice, and took care of my issue. I would highly recommend him to anybody.
Elyria, OH |
I did not have to wait long in the waiting room like I have in his old office. Things ran smoothly. He is a little quick with his appointment, however, and doesn't take time when with a patient.
in Elyria, OH |
I've been a patient for about 5 years. The new office is very clean and comfortable. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Dr Parikh takes his time to explain things and listen to your concerns. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a knowledgeable and friendly doctor
in Avon, OH |
While highly intelligent, Dr. Parikh overbooks his schedule every day. It is not uncommon to wait an hour or more after the appointed time in order to be seen. Also, he will often leave when he feels like it, only to have his physicians assistants see remaining patients. Dr. Parikh talks down to women as well. My son openly lied to the doctor about his grades. When I attempted to show the doctor his actual grades, I was told by the doctor, "I wasn't talking to you."
in Sheffield Lake, OH |
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Parikh to anyone seeking a neurologist. My son has ADHD and has been going to him for over 2 years and my son loves him. Dr. Parikh talks directly to my son about his daily life and LISTENS to him. My son had a report due on Rockefeller right around his first appointment with Dr. Parikh and Dr. Parikh still remembers the details of that conversation. What a great doctor and role model for my son. Super happy with the care my son receives!
in Lorain |
The doctor is great... But his receptionist is EXTREMELY rude and needs an awakening. EVERY TIME I call their office and Marsha picks up, she is SO rude and interrupts me all the time. Get a new receptionist or tell her to have her attitude checked.
Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Parikh, MD?
Are you Dr. Parikh?

Compare Dr. Parikh

Dr. Parikh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Parikh has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Parikh's Board Certifications

• Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chiari's Deformity
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Pain
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Graduated in 1992

Fairview University Med Center
    Henry Ford Hospital

• Gujarati

Dr. Parikh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parikh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology