Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD

Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology | Male

Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD
Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiology doctor who practices in Milwaukee, WI. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Deshpande is affiliated with Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee, Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Ozaukee, Saint Elizabeth Hospital and Mercy Medical Center, Oshkosh.

Dr. Deshpande's Experience

See how Dr. Deshpande's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Deshpande

Dr. Deshpande accepts 48 insurance carriers

Dr. Deshpande is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Deshpande has admitting privileges.

Dr. Deshpande's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Deshpande to family and friends
Dr. Deshpande's Performance
Thiensville, WI |
He and his staff are remarkable
in Fox Point WI |
Dr. Deshpande and his great team of PA's, nurses, techs and schedulers are very patient-centric and really know their stuff and take the time necessary to explain confusing concepts and find successful methods of treatment. I have been challenged by AFib for over 10 years and his team really worked to help implement a solution that would work for me.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Deshpande and his staff are kind and caring. They take the time to listen to my concerns and to help me make the best decisions regarding my care. I have also had several procedures done by Dr. Deshpande and he is very skilled in the hospital as well.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Everyone in the office that I have either met or spoken to has been extremely helpful. Each person I have spoken to has explained things to me in lay mans terms and made me feel as if they had all the time in the world to talk to me.
in Cedarburg, WI |
Dr Deshpande and his entire staff in his office and all that worked with him in the electrophysiology department at St. Mary's Ozaukee were very professional, thoughtful, kind, able to explain very technical and complicated situations with my heart and provided effective treatment. Dr Deshpande diagnosed my atrial tachycardia which led to an ablation. I am very happy with the results and would highly recommend Dr Deshpande and his staff to anyone who needs his very specific care and expertise.
in Cedarburg, WI |
Would highly recommend. He is very caring and very thorough in his examinations, treatments and explanations.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Deshpande has been my electrophysiologist for 28 years. I feel so very fortunate to have him as my Dr. Having my device put in at an early age he really took the time to explain everything to me and my family. To this day he and his knowledgable staff are alway there to listen and talk through any concerns that I may have. I recently moved to the Chicago area and make the drive up to Milwaukee for my office visits. Thank you for taking such good care of me and my heart for so many years!
in Mequon, WI |
He was a very kind, personable and really listened to my concerns. I believe he saved my life by explaining the importance of implanting the Medtonic Link (heart monitor) device. Ten months after the diagnostic implant, I needed a pacemaker due to a cardiac block which may not been detected without the device. He has a wonderful demeanor with patients and I am grateful to have him as my cardiologist! He and his staff are also very knowledgeable and wonderful to work with.
in Elkhart Lake, WI |
Very upset with the care I received while in ICU at Columbia St. Mary's. After a procedure Dr. Deshpande told my husband one thing on the phone, his PAC explained the procedure results to me totally differently, and after my discharge when I did not get the call from his scheduling office like I was told, I called and my records in the system had totally different information!
in Milwaukee WI |
Professional with a mission statement that makes sense and they practice
in Mequon, WI |
Started to see Dr. Deshpande shortly after I got my ICD put in. He also diagnosed me with neurocardiogenic syncope. However, when my symptoms became too much he sent me to a neurologist who diagnosed me with dysautonomia. Dr. Deshpande always takes the time to listen. If he can't figure it out he will help you find someone who does. It is relatively easy to get an appointment. He has been my doctor for over 8 years.
in Cedarburg WI |
My husband and I both ended up as patients at the same time. Dr Deshpande and his entire staff were incredible to us.
Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?
Are you Dr. Deshpande?

Compare Dr. Deshpande

Dr. Deshpande's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
  •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

• Merit Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies, 1982
    • Senior Resident of the Year, 1986
    • Undergraduate Prize, 1982
    • Outstanding Abstract Presentation - First Place, 1993

Dr. Deshpande has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Deshpande's Board Certifications

• Cardiovascular Disease
  • Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology

• Arrhythmias
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Atrial Flutter
  • Bradycardia
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Dizziness
  • Heart Block
  • Heart Disease
  • Heart Palpitations
  • Hypotension
  • Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia
  • Syncope
  • Ventricular Tachycardia (VT)

University Of Mumbai/King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College

Graduated in 1983

University Of Bombay, Ruparel College Of Arts, Science and Commerce

Graduated in 1976

• Hindi
  • Marathi

Dr. Deshpande does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Deshpande and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology

• Defibrillator Implantation
  • Electrophysiological Study
  • Electrophysiology
  • Heart Surgery
  • Insertion of Epicardial Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement