Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD

Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Deshpande

Columbia St. Mary's Community Physicians

2350 N Lake Dr Ste 206 Milwaukee, WI 53211

Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Milwaukee, WI and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from University Of Mumbai/King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College in 1983 and specializes in clinical cardiac electrophysiology and internal medicine.

Dr. Deshpande accepts

Dr. Deshpande accepts the following insurance:

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
CHAMPVA
Commercial Insurance Company
Community Health Choice
Coventry Health Care
Federal Employee Program (FEP)
Golden Rule
Thrivent Financial
Universal American
Wellcare of Georgia
Wisconsin Physicians Service

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check Dr. Deshpande's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Defibrillator Implantation
  • Heart Disease
  • Heart Palpitations
  • Heart Surgery
  • Hypotension
  • Insertion of Epicardial Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia
  • Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation
  • Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Syncope
  • Tilt Table Testing
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Ventricular Tachycardia (VT)

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Deshpande

Dr. Deshpande?
Dr. Deshpande's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD
I saw Dr. Deshpande in January and could not be happier with him. He is very personable, spends as much time as you want talking about issues and concerns and has all the right answers regarding future plans for the condition I am there for. I feel very secure knowing I am in the right place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?
Dr. Sanjay S. Despande was absolutely outstanding. Not only was he an empathic and good listener to my concerns, but he also provided me with the very best response and answer through verbal communication and drawing on a chalk board. Wow, I was impressed for no physician had ever explained the difference and purpose between the medications I was taking and how they worked in my body so thoroughly. His physician assistant, Lena Michel, was equally impressive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?
Dr. Deshpande handles his patients with care. Any heart condition is so scary, and him and his team understand that! Him and his great team provide the perfect balance of technical expertise and bed side manner. Special shout out to Tina Rende, PA-C. You represent what medicine is suppose to be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?
My experience with Dr. Deshpande and his entire staff has been exceptional. I came under Dr. Deshpande's care during and following quintuple by-pass surgery and found his professionalism, expertise and empathetic care so important to my peace of mind and strong rehabilitation. Each member of his staff displayed those same qualities which informed me of the guiding ethos which makes this such a wonderful clinic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?
Dr. Deshpande and team are stand out providers. Appts are very thorough, including diagnostics, review of functioning and careful interview. They educate about recommended treatments and involve patient and caregivers in decision-making. They are always responsive to calls outside of appts and their follow through is immediate and impeccable. I directly credit Dr. D and his staff with recently saving my mother’s life. They came to her hosp bed w/in 5 minutes of my call & + chged things. Thxs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?
Changed my life by correcting my heart flutter and irregular heart beat.Forever thankful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?
I have a high level of trust and confidence in Dr. Deshpande and his team. He and his staff do a great job of keeping me informed and clearly explaining all levels of care from testing and diagnosis to treatment and analysis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?
Over 20 years ago Dr. Deshpande literally saved my life. I went into V-tech and he wouldn't let me out of hospital until placing a defibrillator in me. Three months later, I had a shower of shocks, which meant that my device went off 18 times in a 24 hours period. Had I not had the device, I would not have survived that incident Dr Deshpande has been outstanding with my care for the past 22 years. I wouldn't go to any other Electrophysiologist. He is simply the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?
He and his staff are remarkable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?
Dr. Deshpande and his great team of PA's, nurses, techs and schedulers are very patient-centric and really know their stuff and take the time necessary to explain confusing concepts and find successful methods of treatment. I have been challenged by AFib for over 10 years and his team really worked to help implement a solution that would work for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?
Dr. Deshpande and his staff are kind and caring. They take the time to listen to my concerns and to help me make the best decisions regarding my care. I have also had several procedures done by Dr. Deshpande and he is very skilled in the hospital as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?
Everyone in the office that I have either met or spoken to has been extremely helpful. Each person I have spoken to has explained things to me in lay mans terms and made me feel as if they had all the time in the world to talk to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?
Dr Deshpande and his entire staff in his office and all that worked with him in the electrophysiology department at St. Mary's Ozaukee were very professional, thoughtful, kind, able to explain very technical and complicated situations with my heart and provided effective treatment. Dr Deshpande diagnosed my atrial tachycardia which led to an ablation. I am very happy with the results and would highly recommend Dr Deshpande and his staff to anyone who needs his very specific care and expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?
Would highly recommend. He is very caring and very thorough in his examinations, treatments and explanations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?
Dr. Deshpande has been my electrophysiologist for 28 years. I feel so very fortunate to have him as my Dr. Having my device put in at an early age he really took the time to explain everything to me and my family. To this day he and his knowledgable staff are alway there to listen and talk through any concerns that I may have. I recently moved to the Chicago area and make the drive up to Milwaukee for my office visits. Thank you for taking such good care of me and my heart for so many years!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?
He was a very kind, personable and really listened to my concerns. I believe he saved my life by explaining the importance of implanting the Medtonic Link (heart monitor) device. Ten months after the diagnostic implant, I needed a pacemaker due to a cardiac block which may not been detected without the device. He has a wonderful demeanor with patients and I am grateful to have him as my cardiologist! He and his staff are also very knowledgeable and wonderful to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?
Very upset with the care I received while in ICU at Columbia St. Mary's. After a procedure Dr. Deshpande told my husband one thing on the phone, his PAC explained the procedure results to me totally differently, and after my discharge when I did not get the call from his scheduling office like I was told, I called and my records in the system had totally different information!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?
Professional with a mission statement that makes sense and they practice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?
Started to see Dr. Deshpande shortly after I got my ICD put in. He also diagnosed me with neurocardiogenic syncope. However, when my symptoms became too much he sent me to a neurologist who diagnosed me with dysautonomia. Dr. Deshpande always takes the time to listen. If he can't figure it out he will help you find someone who does. It is relatively easy to get an appointment. He has been my doctor for over 8 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?
My husband and I both ended up as patients at the same time. Dr Deshpande and his entire staff were incredible to us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Deshpande?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Deshpande treats patients.