Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 47

Dr. Daluvoy

Specialists In Plastic Surgery

3633 Harden Rd Ste 200 Raleigh, NC 27607

Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Raleigh, NC and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson University medical school in 2005. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Duke Health Raleigh Hospital and Rex Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Daluvoy to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Daluvoy is affiliated with Rex Hospital Raleigh, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital

Wound Repair

Dr. Daluvoy performs Wound Repair more than 80% of his peers

Dr. Daluvoy performs this procedure more than 80% of his peers

Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant

Dr. Daluvoy treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant more than 64% of his peers

Dr. Daluvoy treats this condition more than 64% of his peers

Excision of Skin Cancer

Dr. Daluvoy performs Excision of Skin Cancer more than 48% of his peers

Dr. Daluvoy performs this procedure more than 48% of his peers

Dr. Daluvoy's conditions and procedures:

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Birthmark
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Cancer Surgery With Reconstruction
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Daluvoy accepts

Dr. Daluvoy accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Daluvoy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Daluvoy

Dr. Daluvoy

Professional caring staff made this unplanned but necessary procedure much easier.
Jul 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD?
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Daluvoy and his staff. At my consultation, he listened carefully and gave me a clear idea of what to expect during recovery. He is very thorough, and appointments never felt rushed. Dr. Daluvoy did a phenomenal job. I could not be more satisfied with the results of my breast lift.
Jul 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD?
Dr. Daluvoy is absolutely wonderful - he immediately made time in his schedule to see me after learning of my breast cancer diagnosis, spent a lot of time patiently explaining everything and was extremely reassuring, made sure "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd was playing in the OR, and did a fantastic job with the first stage of my reconstruction and follow up appointment. Great personality, extremely professional, incredibly competent and easy to laugh with - highly recommend!
Julie S. – Jul 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD?
I am unhappy with the results of my breast augmentation and partial lift. Dr. Daluvoy was very nice and explained things thoroughly but the results I got were not what I pictured nor what they should be for 10K. My breasts are saggy still and maybe even lower than we started with which is why I paid for the partial lift In the first place. In addition, when stitching me up the nipples were not stitched the same size as they were nor in the same place as they were meaning one is way bigger than the other and this wasn’t the case pre surgery. Also, for 10k you would think you would be satisfied with your results but my boobs look exactly the same as when I walked in. They are saggy, small with excess skin still and the nipples are distorted. I called to express my concerns and was told I can do the procedure again for another 7k for different implant sizes or 9k for lift and implants again. Why would I want to fork out more money with displeasing results in the first place? Very unhappy!
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Katie – Jul 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD?
Dr. Daluvoy made me feel like everything was going to be okay after my right breast was rupture from a previous surgery 15 years ago. He answered all my questions and was very patient with me, never rushing me. The day of my surgery he comforted me and reassured me that everything will go smoothly, He did an amazing job! I would highly recommend him and his entire staff, If girls are looking for the best doctor, then you should visit him !! you will be 100% satisfied??
RLP – Feb 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD?
I first went to see Dr. Daluvoy after a rupture of my 20+ year old implants. When I first met Dr. Daluvoy and his staff, I knew that I was in great hands. Dr. Daluvoy and his staff make you feel so comfortable from the minute you walk into the office. During my initial consultation with Dr. Daluvoy, he suggested a breast lift in addition to the revision. I had so many questions and concerns, and he took the time to listen and address each and every one. I knew when I left that day that I would probably go ahead with the breast lift procedure in addition to the revision because he took the time to thoroughly explain everything that would be involved. It’s now been a little over 2 months since having the surgery, and I am so happy that I listened to his recommendation as the end result was definitely worth it! I am so happy with my results from the procedures, and so thankful for Dr. Daluvoy! He is a compassionate, caring and truly gifted surgeon with the best bed side manners!
Sharon – Jan 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Daluvoy and his staff. He spent time during the consultation addressing my concerns and was clear about what to expect from the procedure and what recovery would look like. I thought of a few questions after leaving the appointment and his nurses were very prompt to respond to my emails. Very pleased with Dr. Daluvoy and his staff.
Jan 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD?
I am so pleased with entire experience! Dr. Daluvoy performed multiple procedures and achieved exactly the results I was hoping for. Dr. Daluvoy and his entire staff are experienced, professional and made me safe and comfortable throughout the entire process...before, during and after care was perfect. I highly recommend Specialists in Plastic Surgery and a special shout out to Dr. Daluvoy's expertise and professionalism, he nailed it!
Peggy – Jan 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD?
I had a great experience with my Breast Augmentation by Dr.Daluvoy. He was always very professional and I always felt comfortable. Surgery went smoothly, he even called that evening to check on me. When he removed the tape from my incisions I was amazed at how great they looked. I’m super happy with my results!!
Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD?
I could not be happier with Dr. Daluvoy, his surgical team, staff and my results. I was unhappy with my middle age stomach and breasts after two pregnancies, breastfeeding and losing/gaining weight over the years. After maintaining a 100lbs weight loss for 2.5 years I decided it was time for a mommy makeover. From the moment I met Dr. Daluvoy I knew he would be the one to help me continue my weight loss journey. He did not disappoint. I’m two months post op and my results have been amazing and I wish I had done the procedure sooner. Dr. Daluvoy’s bedside manner exceeded my expectations. He made me feel comfortable and at ease from the initial consultation to the post op follow ups. I would recommend anyone needing plastic or reconstructive surgery to meet with Dr. Daluvoy. He is approachable, realistic and down to earth. His main concern was to ensure my happiness with my results. The results have far exceeded my expectations and I can’t thank Dr. Daluvoy and his staff enough!
J Hicks – Dec 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD?
Dr. Daluvoy had my trust, which is key for any procedure. I sensed his passion and high standards, which were reflected in his attention to detail. He understood my wish and he delivered. I would certainly recommend Dr. Daluvoy.
Dec 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD?
Dr. Daluvoy understood my needs and really listened during my consultation. I'm 2 months post-op with my extended abdominoplasty and completely blown away with the results. Will definitely have my arms done next year with Dr. Daluvoy.
Danielle – Dec 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD?
Every member of the staff at Specialists in Plastic Surgery is extremely professional and friendly, but most importantly, very caring. They spent quality time answer all questions thoroughly to ensure my entire experience was a positive one and that I felt comfortable about the procedure. I can truly say this has been the easiest and fastest recovery of any medical procedure I’ve ever been through- a testament to the skill of Dr. Daluvoy. Not only is he a masterful surgeon, but the nicest and most caring person you’ll ever want to meet. How refreshing in today’s world! This is also true of everyone in this practice. I HIGHLY recommend them!
Elizabeth Barrow – Dec 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD?
Dr.Daluvoy is very skilled and took great care of me. I couldn’t be happier with the surgeon I chose. I would highly recommend. I had a major breast reduction and I feel so much better!
Desirae – Nov 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD?
He and his staff are simply amazing! They are all so welcoming and friendly. Everyone was thorough and professional. They demonstrated such compassion and made me feel like I mattered, I wasn't just another number. I would and will definitely recommend them to friends and family needing any of the services they provide. ??
Jodi Beaudry – Jul 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD?
I had a great experience. Dr. Daluvoy did my implant reconstruction after breast cancer. My results are great and he and his staff were lovely and compassionate.
Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD?
After many consults, references and research, I made the right decision. My experience has been amazing. I am so thankful I went to see Dr. Daluvoy. My results from my from my consultation to 8 weeks out have only reinforced my decision The staff have been so thoughtful and sweet. I am scheduled for a 2nd procedure soon and can't wait! Dr Daluvoy is caring, sensitive and passionate about his work, skill, art and patients.
Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD?
Dr. Daluvoy did an amazing job with my reconstruction! He and his staff are very compassionate. Very thankful he was recommended to me!
Amy J – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD?
OUTSTANDING is the word that comes to mind when reflecting on my experience with Dr. Daluvoy at Specialists in Plastic Surgery. From the moment I met Dr. Daluvoy at my initial consultation, I knew he was the plastic surgeon for me! He just has a way of making you feel very comfortable even when you are out of your comfort zone. He was very professional and knowledgeable, answering all of my questions and making recommendations based on my priorities. He was very informative and let me know exactly what he would do and what I could expect. He also made himself available should I have any additional questions after that initial consultation. His staff was also always friendly and helpful, even helping to calm my fears of the procedure. I would recommend Dr. Daluvoy in a heartbeat to anyone looking to have plastic surgery. He and his staff will definitely not disappoint. I know exactly who will perform my next plastic surgery procedure...Dr. Daluvoy, an all-around 5 star surgeon!
Amy – Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD?
Dr. Daluvoy is such a caring and compassionate surgeon, not to mention talented!
Dianne Barnes in Garner, NC – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Daluvoy?
Provider explaining information to patient