Dr. Sanjay M. Ahluwalia, MD

Dr. Sanjay M. Ahluwalia, MD

Gastroenterology | Male | 52 years old

We have designed a Digestive health practice especially for you, our patient, by providing a comprehensive array of healthcare to you and by building a strong partnership together. Everything we do at Advanced Gastroenterology is geared toward providing you with nothing less than the best possible care.Read more

Advanced Gastroenterology
2971 W Elliot Rd Ste 3
Chandler, AZ 85224 Get Directions
America's 100 Best Hospitals Award

Dr. Ahluwalia is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Ahluwalia's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Ahluwalia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ahluwalia

Dr. Ahluwalia accepts 85 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Ahluwalia has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Ahluwalia
Dr. Ahluwalia's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (43)
in Chandler, AZ |
I would walked out if I knew I could easily find another doctor that took my insurance. The waiting area carpet is filthy, the chairs are all ripped up, and the dirty pens at the front desk are in need of some TLC. Some of the chairs were also dirty. I had a 1:30 appointment and did not see the doctor until 2:30. Dr. Ahluwaila is one strange dude. He kept asking the same questions over and over again, typed more than he talked, and acted like he couldn't give a damn about me.
We apologize if your experience was less than what we strive to provide to our patients. We do have regularly scheduled carpet cleaning and chair replacement.
in Maricopa, AZ |
The staff and office workers were great to work with, I liked how they handled everything. P.A. Sean Smith is also a very good and very helpful person, I saw him twice. Dr Ahluwalia seemed angry, arrogant, and as though I were wasting his time. I was waiting for CT results - I got them (sort of) but not enough to understand what's wrong with me, or what to do. I'm not going back, I'll find another doctor. Only had 2 bad doctors in my life - Dr Ahluwalia is the worst. Simply put, he doesn't care.
We apologize your experience with Dr. Ahluwalia was not a pleasant one. He strives to provide excellent care through his staff members and all providers.
Maricopa, AZ |
I've seen the guy twice in the times I have gone there. Once for two seconds during my consultation appointment, and right before my procedures.
It is our providers mission to provide excellent and compassionate health care to all of our patients.
Have you seen Dr. Sanjay M. Ahluwalia, MD?