Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD

Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Sanil Nigalye, MD is a dentistry practitioner in Niagara Falls, NY and has been practicing for 13 years. He practices dentistry and oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

Niagara Dental Implant & Oral Surgery

734 Main St

Niagara Falls, NY 14301

• Ameritas
  • Connection Dental
  • DentaQuest
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Nova
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Nigalye

Dr. Nigalye's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Nigalye "Dr. Sanil Balkrishna Nigalye is a Dentist - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery practicing in Williamsville & Niagara Falls, NY . Started practicing 2001. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Dental Association American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons New York State Dental Society New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Former Member of the Rotary International Eighth District Dental Society Niagara County Dental Society HOSPITAL AFFILIATION Erie County Medical Center FORMS OF PAYMENT We make payment as convenient as possible by accepting cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. We offer financing through Lending Club and CareCredit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Ameritas Aetna (through connection dental network only) Blue Cross Blue Shield (select plans) Cigna (through connection dental network only) Delta Dental PPO 21 and Under DentaQuest Government Employees Health Association (GEHA) Guardian (through connection dental only) Lincoln Metlife (through connection dental network only) Principal Financial Group Standard Insurance Company Teamsters United Concordia (through connection dental network only) UnitedHealthCare Univera Healthcare (select plans) Connection Dental Network 21 and Under Healthplex Assurant HOURS Monday to Thursday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM Friday: 8:30 AM – 3:00PM "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Nigalye "They are awesome! I would highly recommend them to anybody! Caring, fast,professional and Experts. That is what all offices should strive for!"

"Have had two of my children use office for removal of wisdom teeth. Staff is amazing, knowledgeable and caring. Office is clean and paperwork can be done online ahead of time. Great experience both times!"

"I was pleased with how quickly I was seen and treated. I expected to have to schedule my procedure after the consultation, but the doctor took care of the issue right away. Best of all, it was virtually pain-free!"

"Our core values:

• Facial Trauma
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Cyst
  • Jaw Tumor

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY at Buffalo - B.A. Anthropology and a minor in Biological Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • SUNY at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • General Surgery - SUNY at Buffalo school of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Nigalye has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nigalye does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nigalye and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nigalye's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nigalye to family and friends

Dr. Nigalye's Performance

Dr. Nigalye Says:
"

Thank you for your feedback.  If you had a positive experience we are glad we could service your needs successfully.  Please tell a friend.  If you had a less than optimal experience with our office we are sorry we were not able to better serve your needs.  We are always working and finding ways to improve our service to you, our community of patients.  Please call our office at 716-276-3553 and we will do what

...

Absolutely AMAZING!!! i would recommend to anyone. If needed would definitely go back. No where else
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Absolutely wonderful and reassuring staff.... Honest an comprehensive care. Appointment was easily and quick to establish. Follow up care was great.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I fell while running and chipped 2 teeth and had a very bad cut on my upper lip. My dentist immediately referred me to Dr. Nigalye. Even though he had a full day of surgeries, he fit me into his busy schedule. I was very nervous and upset when I came in, but the staff immediately put me at ease. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
What a great office.. we were referred here by my daughter's pediatric dentist to have some baby teeth pulled. It was such a pleasant experience. The assistants were warm and friendly and it was a welcomed relief when we get used to dealing with grumpy, impatient, office personnel at every turn...more
Wonderful