Dr. Sanghamitra Chowdhury, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female
Jewish Family & Childrens Service880 N Colorado St Gilbert, AZ 85233
Dr. Sanghamitra Chowdhury, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Gilbert, AZ and has over 43 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Chowdhury has more experience with Neurodevelopmental Disorders than other specialists in her area. She graduated from Veer Surendra Sai Med College medical school in 1978. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chowdhury to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Chowdhury
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Chowdhury treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Chowdhury treats other conditions, please contact the office at (480) 820-0825.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Chowdhury is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Chowdhury's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Chowdhury's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Marijuana Addiction
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Separation Anxiety
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Chowdhury accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Chowdhury accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus