Dr. Sang Suh, MD

Dr. Sang Suh, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Sang Suh, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Bellevue, WA and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University Of Michigan Medical School in 1995 and specializes in psychiatry.

2820 Northup Way Ste 105

Bellevue, WA 98004

• Group Health Cooperative
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Suh

See how frequently Dr. Suh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Suh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Michigan Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Mi Hosps and Health Ctrs

Dr. Suh has no media or publications listed.

• Korean
  • Russian

Dr. Suh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Suh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Suh's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Suh to family and friends

Dr. Suh's Performance

This dude is an idiot. Everything started great, but the second I got suicidal, its like he didn't know what to do. He didn't understand why I, being bipolar, was super depressed about being dumped, told me he wanted to medicate me so heavily that I'd be fine if an atomic bomb dropped, and then, in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Suh is very helpful in his suggestions for medications to alleviate psychiatric issues. I trust him, and he trusts me to help navigate decisions regarding my psychiatric care. I would highly recommend him to other family or friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Suh treated my teenage daughter for anxiety and depression. He came highly recommended. However, when we would go to appointments he could not remember what medications he had put her on and he had not written them down in her chart. It was very difficult to hear him and understand him. I would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a very tough time getting my bipolar disorder treated by other doctors, ran into a lot of problems. Dr. Suh was able to see me very frequently and took a genuine interest in my health, he even agreed to stay past his normal closing hours to let me come in at the end of the day on short...more
Are you Dr. Suh?