Dr. Sang Choi, MD

Dr. Sang Choi, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 55 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Choi specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Palm Harbor, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Choi? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Choi's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Choi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Choi

Dr. Choi accepts 26 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Choi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Choi
Dr. Choi's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (43)
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr Choi listened carefully to my description of the pain I was experiencing in my wrist. He was able to quickly diagnose the problem - turned out it was some type of "cyst." He gave me a couple shots in my wrist and today (day 3 after the shots) my wrist feels almost completely healed and I think it'll be completely healed within a few days. I am more than satisfied with this orthopedic. Within 5 minutes, I knew this guy knew his stuff and the previous orthopedic I saw simply didn't...
in Palm Harbor, FL |
It's been 6 months since Dr Choi replaced my hip and it feels great! The office staff were great and the nurses equally as great. Dr Choi took all the time necessary to explain the procedure and answer my questions.
in Dunedin, FL |
This is my second time seeing Dr. Choi. Each time he was helpful. The first time he advised changing exercises to help relieve the pain in my knee, and that worked very well. This time the problem was my other knee. He said I shouldn't have knee surgery until it was so painful that I didn't have a choice. He suggested using shots to help me limp through if I needed to do that.
in Holiday, FL |
Dr. Choi is an exceptional Dr and extremely caring about his patients. His bedside manner is very good which is important to me. I just had arthroscopic surgery on my right knee for a torn meniscus. He was very thorough and made the repair and cleaned up any arthritis he found. I am walking without any problems and this is day 5 after surgery! I highly recommend him and his staff.
Have you seen Dr. Sang Choi, MD?
Are you Dr. Choi?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.