Dr. Sanford White, MD

Dr. Sanford White, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Sanford White, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in East Brunswick, NJ. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 39 years.

281 Summerhill Rd Ste 101

East Brunswick, NJ 08816

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. White

See how frequently Dr. White performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Cervical Polyps

Dr. White's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Breast Pain
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Perimenopause
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• New York Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • Nassau County Hospital

Dr. White has no media or publications listed.

Dr. White does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. White and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. White's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. White to family and friends
4.0
Dr. White's Performance
in Somerset, NJ |
If I had to put thie care of this MD in one phrase I would say he is "one of the best!". I'm not one to write reviews at all but he absolutely deserves it and others need to know about it. At times of crisis he was caring and during times of joy he was exhilarating.. Yes, he can be quirky at times but his expertise and passion for his work is by far excellent.. Thank you Dr. White for the birth of the baby I thought I could never have.
East Brunswick, NJ |
I've been going to Dr. White for over 7 years now and he has delivered both of my kids. He's a great ob-gyn and is able to make me feel comfortable and relaxed at every appointment and answer all of my questions. He was really great during the delivery as well and things went super smoothly with no pain after! He even personally called me later the same day after he saw me for an appointment as he thought I seemed unhappy about being past my due date and he wanted to make sure I was doing ok. A+
Spotswood,nj |
I've been going to Sanford White for a few years , he is the most amazing obgyno !!! He has respect and lots of patience . I am a high risk pregnancy and he always lets me come in to ask any questions. His staff are also very kind and nice and very friendly . Sharon, Annie and Kristin are wonderful especially Shelly she is the receptionist they are all so kind ! I will refer him to anyone who is looking for a responsible, caring doctor . He really cares about his patients!!!!! 100 stars !
Dr. White is amazing! He knows his stuff, very warm, knowledgeable and funny. He made me feel comfortable and I felt like I was in great hands. Time came for baby to come out he met me right at the hospital and surprising to me I end up going all natural! Dr. White really inspired me to keep pushing, and trust my body. I got to 8cm with no pain meds and he said you can really go to 10cm, you can rock this out! And I did! I'm so happy! Recovering and the birthing process was very smooth.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Highly recommend Dr. White. I was a high risk pregnancy with high blood pressure, and my first pregnancy was a c-section delivery. Dr. White and his staff were very professional and attentive. He made sure we understood all of our options, and possible outcomes with the pregnancy and delivery. He would personally reach out to me directly to follow up on any tests (negative AND positive), and make sure we had no outstanding questions, something I never had with any other doctor.
in NJ |
This man has zero bedside manners. He can suggest a c-section to an otherwise healthy and progressing labor just because he runs out of patience! Save yourself the torture and find another obgyn.
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr. White is awesome! He is incredibly knowledgeable, funny and light-hearted. His staff is courteous. I drove 40 mintunes each way during my pregnancy and am glad that I did!
East Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. White made my delivery so easy! He steered me in the right direction the entire time whether it be what vitamins to take to whether or not to be induced. He is also so funny and just comfortable to be around. I hope he will not retire so I can have another child delivered by him!
in Somerville, NJ |
Dr. White is an excellent doctor, very experienced, honest, fully reliable. From the first visit onwards till after the delivery of our first daughter (c-section by Dr. White) everything went perfect. We fully trust him. He also is funny which makes every appointment a pleasure. Important to note that we never had to meet any other doctor, hence no surprises. Also his staff (for example Jessica) are very kind, professional and patient friendly.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. White is an amazing doctor! I moved from Utah and have had a hard time finding doctors. I wish I would have know about him with my other children. He was fun and made appointments easy. His staff of just as awesome! I wish I was having more children just so he could deliver them. He is the best and I would recommend him to anyone!
in Manalapan, NJ |
From the moment I met Dr White I knew this would be the doctor I trust to become my Obgyn. He makes you feel comfortable and yet is still professional. The staff is amazing.
Have you seen Dr. Sanford White, MD?
Are you Dr. White?