Dr. Sanford White, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Sanford White, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Jiun H Lo MD PA B4 Cornwall Dr East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Get Directions

Dr. Sanford White, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in East Brunswick, NJ. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. White is affiliated with RWJ University Hospital New Brunswick and Saint Peter's University Hospital.

Dr. White's Experience

See how Dr. White's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. White

Dr. White accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. White has admitting privileges.

Dr. White's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. White to family and friends
3.9
Dr. White's Performance
Spotswood,nj |
I've been going to Sanford White for a few years , he is the most amazing obgyno !!! He has respect and lots of patience . I am a high risk pregnancy and he always lets me come in to ask any questions. His staff are also very kind and nice and very friendly . Sharon, Annie and Kristin are wonderful especially Shelly she is the receptionist they are all so kind ! I will refer him to anyone who is looking for a responsible, caring doctor . He really cares about his patients!!!!! 100 stars !
Dr. White is amazing! He knows his stuff, very warm, knowledgeable and funny. He made me feel comfortable and I felt like I was in great hands. Time came for baby to come out he met me right at the hospital and surprising to me I end up going all natural! Dr. White really inspired me to keep pushing, and trust my body. I got to 8cm with no pain meds and he said you can really go to 10cm, you can rock this out! And I did! I'm so happy! Recovering and the birthing process was very smooth.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Highly recommend Dr. White. I was a high risk pregnancy with high blood pressure, and my first pregnancy was a c-section delivery. Dr. White and his staff were very professional and attentive. He made sure we understood all of our options, and possible outcomes with the pregnancy and delivery. He would personally reach out to me directly to follow up on any tests (negative AND positive), and make sure we had no outstanding questions, something I never had with any other doctor.
in NJ |
This man has zero bedside manners. He can suggest a c-section to an otherwise healthy and progressing labor just because he runs out of patience! Save yourself the torture and find another obgyn.
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr. White is awesome! He is incredibly knowledgeable, funny and light-hearted. His staff is courteous. I drove 40 mintunes each way during my pregnancy and am glad that I did!
East Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. White made my delivery so easy! He steered me in the right direction the entire time whether it be what vitamins to take to whether or not to be induced. He is also so funny and just comfortable to be around. I hope he will not retire so I can have another child delivered by him!
in Somerville, NJ |
Dr. White is an excellent doctor, very experienced, honest, fully reliable. From the first visit onwards till after the delivery of our first daughter (c-section by Dr. White) everything went perfect. We fully trust him. He also is funny which makes every appointment a pleasure. Important to note that we never had to meet any other doctor, hence no surprises. Also his staff (for example Jessica) are very kind, professional and patient friendly.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. White is an amazing doctor! I moved from Utah and have had a hard time finding doctors. I wish I would have know about him with my other children. He was fun and made appointments easy. His staff of just as awesome! I wish I was having more children just so he could deliver them. He is the best and I would recommend him to anyone!
in Manalapan, NJ |
From the moment I met Dr White I knew this would be the doctor I trust to become my Obgyn. He makes you feel comfortable and yet is still professional. The staff is amazing.
Have you seen Dr. Sanford White, MD?
Are you Dr. White?

Compare Dr. White

}

Dr. White's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. White has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. White's Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Placenta Previa
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Yeast Infections

New York Medical College

Graduated in 1978

Nassau County Hospital

Dr. White does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. White and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Amniocentesis
  • Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions