Dr. Sanford Levy, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Levy

Sanford H. Levy, MD

3685 Harlem Rd Cheektowaga, NY 14215

Dr. Sanford Levy, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Cheektowaga, NY and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci in 1986 and specializes in internal medicine, integrative medicine, and more.

Dr. Levy accepts

Dr. Levy accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Levy treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Levy strives first and foremost to educate his patients.  He formulates with each patient an individualized treatment plan which may encompass lifestyle changes, modification in the specific types of food consumed, and suggest...

• Functional Medicine

Dr. Levy?
Dr. Levy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sanford Levy, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Excellent caring, physician with a broad range of knowledge and experience. Dr. Levy is a professional who attentively listens to you, can order or offer referrals for appropriate testing and works with you to formulate an effective treatment plan. I have found that Dr. Levy views you as an entire human being - not as just a condition or body part that requires treatment. In my opinion, Dr. Levy and integrative medicine represent the future - here and now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
Caring and insightful. A GREAT listener. Highly knowledgeable in his field extending beyond and encompassing his own practice. I was treated with mutual respect, dignity, attention to detail, compassion, and in accordance with a deep understanding of my chronic illness. This human being goes beyond modern medical practice, taking a humanistic approach to patient treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
What a great alternative -- to have a completely non-stressful appointment with a doctor who listens carefully and nonjudgmentally while at the same time recommending supplements and/or resources to improve overall health and well being. As an integrative (allopathic and holistic) MD he offers the best of both worlds to assist with healing without side effects, should that be your pathway of choice. I am grateful to be in his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
A++! I professionally work with the most brilliant MDs on the east coast and when I was clearly misdiagnosed I knew I had to find an brilliant MD that can look at the whole picture and connect the dots. Dr. Levy did exactly that; ordered the appropriate tests and set up a pathway of care that is making a huge impact and difference in my health. Thank you Dr. Levy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Levy’s for several years and have found him to be intelligent, attentive and very personable. Dr. Levy listened to my health concerns, shared some specific recommendations in response, including informative resources for me to read later for my own edification. He was also very straightforward and honest in his response to my goals, recommending options based on the research … he didn’t just tell me what I wanted to hear and prescribe a medication to get me out the
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
Dr Levy helped me a lot. I had mysterious symptoms and Dr. Levy was the only doctor who listened VERY well what I told him without rushing to a premature diagnosis or prescription. I found him to be thoughtful, knowledgeable and thorough. I have already recommended him many times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
Dr. Levy impressed me with his knowledge, thoroughness and listening skills. He prioritized my complaints/concerns and offered a treatment plan to begin immediately. He evaluated and made suggestions regarding the supplements I take. My first impression was extremely positive. After a very full 1-hour consultation, he sent a follow-up email with a detailed summary of my visit. I have confidence that he will be able to help me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
My first visit with Dr. Levy was very professional, I feel he is a gifted Doctor. He has more questions and wants answers with more blood work etc. I feel he wants me to have the best life possible. To feel my Best. I like he is a MD and has Holistic training. Stay tuned. I feel very hopeful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
Dr. Levy is hands down one of the best all around doctors I have ever seen. He genuinely cares about his patients (unlike many doctors now adays) and listens to what you have to say. He has helped me tremendously with uncovering the root causes of a chronic condition I have that powerful prescription drugs were only making worse. Previously I didn't believe that a natural approach would really do much, but after seeing Dr. Levy, I am now a strong believer that holistic medicine really does work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
I found Dr.Levy very easy to talk to. We had a conversation about my health concerns. He listened to my concerns regarding a traditional approach to my condition. He gave me his opinion and some alternative ideas to treat my condition. It felt great to be part of my own health care plan. I will return to see him and send my friends his way. Thank u....Dr. Levy!! It is great to be worked with instead of worked on...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
Dr. Levy gives you his full attention and remembers details of what you said and responds accordingly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
I met with Dr. Levy and he was very helpful in addressing my issues which include insomnia, fatigue, endocrine and overall not feeling well. He listened to my concerns and offered solutions on how to address in a step by step approach. I had a full hour of his uninterrupted time having a conversation about how I am feeling and potential reasons that are causing this. I expect future follow up visits. I would highly recommend Dr. Levy, especially if you are tired of traditional medicine
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
Dr. Levy is a friendly, considerate man whose office is the essence of simplicity and efficiency. He personally escorts you from the waiting room to his office. He is a patient listener and takes notes as you speak (later sending you a printout with his detailed findings and recommendations). I could not have been more pleased with his practice on my first visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
I met with Dr Levy regarding blood work results and my PCP recommended that I begin a medication treatment for a thyroid and uric acid issue. Dr Levy explained my options regarding the medication and holistic alternatives and we came up with a new game plan and hopefully I may not need to go on the medication. I"m in good hands and have an MD who listens, is respectful of my input and open to working with me as a collaboration. What a breath of fresh air!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
I have autoimmune thyroid disease called Hashimotos and was being undertreated by other doctors on T4 only synthetic meds and anemia and wanted to find somebody that would switch me over to Natural thyroid medicine and he did and after a year my levels are optimal and I am feeling so much better. He is very caring, will listen to what you want and will also give you suggestions or his opinion. I have recommended him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
I think Dr. Levy is an ideal doctor. I started to see him a couple months ago and I am already beginning to feel a great deal of relief for the first time in over 17 years due to debilitating fatigue among other numerous symptoms caused by my autoimmune and chronic conditions. Dr. Levy was able to help me when several local specialists and a highly reputable hospital out of state were not able to. He is worth every penny. My brother is a MD (board certified) and I recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
Dr. Levy was extremely intelligent and highly informative. He provided me with a significant amount of recommendations that I am eager to try out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
Dr. Levy was very thorough, patient and concise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
I went to see Dr. Levy for mental health reasons. He was very thorough, helpful, and thoughtful. You can tell he truly cares about his patients, both in their physical and mental wellbeing. I have already made a second and third appointment with him. I highly recommend going to see him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
Dr. Levy was recommended after I saw 6 doctors with no successful diagnosis. At the first appointment, Dr. Levy was very attentive and knowledgeable and planned a course of action before I even left the office. I would recommend him to family and friends!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Levy?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Levy treats patients.