Dr. Sanford Levy, MD

Internal Medicine •  Male • Age 60

Dr. Levy

Sanford H. Levy, MD

3685 Harlem Rd Cheektowaga, NY 14215

Dr. Sanford Levy, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Cheektowaga, NY. He is affiliated with medical facilities Buffalo General Medical Center and Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Levy to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Internal Medicine Specialists in your area

See similar Internal Medicine Specialists in Cheektowaga

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Levy accepts

Dr. Levy accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Levy treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Levy's conditions and procedures:

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Asthma
  • Breast Cancer
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hashimoto's Disease
  • Menopause
  • Pancreatic Cancer
  • Prostate Cancer

Dr. Levy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Levy

Dr. Levy?
Dr. Levy is the best, most thorough, most knowledgeable, most conscientious doctor I’ve ever had. He looks at you as a whole patient, considering all aspects of your health and well being. He is well versed on the latest developments in medicine and shares the information generously, he shows that he is continually learning and gaining insights into health and wellness And new approaches. I am always impressed with his broad areas of knowledge and expertise. And Dr. Levy gives you the time you need to discuss any and all aspects of your health, he is caring and attentive. Betsy is also terrific making sure you get in to see the doctor and keeping you informed. He gives attention and expertise and solid advice and effective remedies that I have never received with other doctors, he really is special. I recommend Dr. Levy ever so highly to anyone interested in a holistic, informed plan for healing, health and well being.
LSDavis – Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
I met with Dr Levy when the cause of my infertility was deemed unknown with a fertility clinic I was in the care of. This appt was right in the middle of hcg tests that determined an early miscarriage. That cycle was the last of a few cycles where I tried IUI, due to Covid-19. Fertility clinics halted measures for conception. I was in search of ‘why’ so I could better understand my body and heal it if needed. That said, we conceived without assistance in the very next cycle. I attribute this to the optional heavy metal provocation testing which revealed elevated lead (determined our foreign glazed dinnerware was the culprit). I also attribute this to a metabolic detox and attention to my suboptimal thyroid, through supplements. The lab work he ordered and expansive explanations and suggestions provided leave no doubt in my mind that Dr. Levy’s care assisted with my fertility. I truly appreciate his holistic approach to medicine and will absolutely seek his care again when needed.
Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
I went to see Dr. Levy May 2020 after seeing FOUR doctors who gave me the same advice. The prescription they all suggested did NOT alleviate my symptoms, AND it gave me bad side effects !!! No ONE wanted to take my concerns seriously ! it's like they all only have ONE standard answer that they ALL read out of the SAME medical book. Dr. Levy LISTENED to all my input and made very thorough & meticulous notes and worked with me in a way NONE of the other doctors would. This man in both knowledgeable, experienced and interested in helping you !!! He is the BEST !!!
Holly P. – May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
After spending a first time one hour visit with Dr. Levy, I left with complete confidence that the one major and several minor health issues had been thoroughly discussed; that excellent advise had been given; including relevant educational sources which I could explore. All this took place in a caring atmosphere of trust and mutual respect offered with the kind of realistic patient oriented medical advice that I was seeking. A full report of my visit was sent to me the same day which reiterated his invitation that, "The patient will follow up with me as needed, either by phone, by email, or in person." I would highly recommend a visit to Dr. Levy for assistance to more thoroughly understand the medical system, gain knowledge of your specific health concerns, and leave with assurance that you will be able to make the correct decisions regarding your medical care and healing options.
Tom – Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
This doctor is incredible. One of the only people I trust wholeheartedly with my health. He listens and cares about my symptoms, not just my test results. He is honest and up front and charges reasonable fees.
Lauren – Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
Dr.Levy is great!! I have been seeing him for a couple of years now. He is always very thorough, attentive, supportive and professional! Dr.Levy is always able to find a solution to any health issue that I have. Dr. Levy s recommendations are based on research. Dr. Levy is a highly respected in the medical field.
Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
Excellent caring, physician with a broad range of knowledge and experience. Dr. Levy is a professional who attentively listens to you, can order or offer referrals for appropriate testing and works with you to formulate an effective treatment plan. I have found that Dr. Levy views you as an entire human being - not as just a condition or body part that requires treatment. In my opinion, Dr. Levy and integrative medicine represent the future - here and now.
May 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
Caring and insightful. A GREAT listener. Highly knowledgeable in his field extending beyond and encompassing his own practice. I was treated with mutual respect, dignity, attention to detail, compassion, and in accordance with a deep understanding of my chronic illness. This human being goes beyond modern medical practice, taking a humanistic approach to patient treatment.
Mary in Hamburg, NY – Oct 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
What a great alternative -- to have a completely non-stressful appointment with a doctor who listens carefully and nonjudgmentally while at the same time recommending supplements and/or resources to improve overall health and well being. As an integrative (allopathic and holistic) MD he offers the best of both worlds to assist with healing without side effects, should that be your pathway of choice. I am grateful to be in his care.
Shirley Harvanka in Amherst, NY – Oct 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
A++! I professionally work with the most brilliant MDs on the east coast and when I was clearly misdiagnosed I knew I had to find an brilliant MD that can look at the whole picture and connect the dots. Dr. Levy did exactly that; ordered the appropriate tests and set up a pathway of care that is making a huge impact and difference in my health. Thank you Dr. Levy!
Marieke – Oct 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Levy’s for several years and have found him to be intelligent, attentive and very personable. Dr. Levy listened to my health concerns, shared some specific recommendations in response, including informative resources for me to read later for my own edification. He was also very straightforward and honest in his response to my goals, recommending options based on the research … he didn’t just tell me what I wanted to hear and prescribe a medication to get me out the
WS – Sep 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
Dr Levy helped me a lot. I had mysterious symptoms and Dr. Levy was the only doctor who listened VERY well what I told him without rushing to a premature diagnosis or prescription. I found him to be thoughtful, knowledgeable and thorough. I have already recommended him many times.
Dorothea in Buffalo, NY – Aug 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
Dr. Levy impressed me with his knowledge, thoroughness and listening skills. He prioritized my complaints/concerns and offered a treatment plan to begin immediately. He evaluated and made suggestions regarding the supplements I take. My first impression was extremely positive. After a very full 1-hour consultation, he sent a follow-up email with a detailed summary of my visit. I have confidence that he will be able to help me.
JaniceTobolski in East Aurora, NY – Jul 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
My first visit with Dr. Levy was very professional, I feel he is a gifted Doctor. He has more questions and wants answers with more blood work etc. I feel he wants me to have the best life possible. To feel my Best. I like he is a MD and has Holistic training. Stay tuned. I feel very hopeful!
Jean Marie in Hamburg , NY – Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
Dr. Levy is hands down one of the best all around doctors I have ever seen. He genuinely cares about his patients (unlike many doctors now adays) and listens to what you have to say. He has helped me tremendously with uncovering the root causes of a chronic condition I have that powerful prescription drugs were only making worse. Previously I didn't believe that a natural approach would really do much, but after seeing Dr. Levy, I am now a strong believer that holistic medicine really does work!
Amherst, NY – May 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
Dr. Levy gives you his full attention and remembers details of what you said and responds accordingly.
Mar 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
I met with Dr. Levy and he was very helpful in addressing my issues which include insomnia, fatigue, endocrine and overall not feeling well. He listened to my concerns and offered solutions on how to address in a step by step approach. I had a full hour of his uninterrupted time having a conversation about how I am feeling and potential reasons that are causing this. I expect future follow up visits. I would highly recommend Dr. Levy, especially if you are tired of traditional medicine
Mike in Buffalo NY – Feb 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
Dr. Levy is a friendly, considerate man whose office is the essence of simplicity and efficiency. He personally escorts you from the waiting room to his office. He is a patient listener and takes notes as you speak (later sending you a printout with his detailed findings and recommendations). I could not have been more pleased with his practice on my first visit.
Anthony Cardinale in Buffalo, NY – Nov 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
I met with Dr Levy regarding blood work results and my PCP recommended that I begin a medication treatment for a thyroid and uric acid issue. Dr Levy explained my options regarding the medication and holistic alternatives and we came up with a new game plan and hopefully I may not need to go on the medication. I"m in good hands and have an MD who listens, is respectful of my input and open to working with me as a collaboration. What a breath of fresh air!
Mike in Buffalo, NY – Oct 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
I have autoimmune thyroid disease called Hashimotos and was being undertreated by other doctors on T4 only synthetic meds and anemia and wanted to find somebody that would switch me over to Natural thyroid medicine and he did and after a year my levels are optimal and I am feeling so much better. He is very caring, will listen to what you want and will also give you suggestions or his opinion. I have recommended him to others.
Melanie Manos in Brocton, NY – Jun 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Levy?

Dr. Levy strives first and foremost to educate his patients.  He formulates with each patient an individualized treatment plan which may encompass lifestyle changes, modification in the specific types of food consumed, and suggest...Read more

• Functional Medicine