Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Sanford Levy, MD
Dr. Sanford Levy, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Cheektowaga, NY. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Levy is affiliated with Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital and Kaleida Health Buffalo General Hospital.

3685 Harlem Rd

Cheektowaga, NY 14215

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Levy

Dr. Levy's Experience

Dr. Levy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Holistic Medicine
  • Integrative Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

No malpractice history found for New York.

• U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Millard Fillmore Gates Circle Hospital

Dr. Levy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levy to family and friends
Dr. Levy's Performance
in Brocton, NY |
I have autoimmune thyroid disease called Hashimotos and was being undertreated by other doctors on T4 only synthetic meds and anemia and wanted to find somebody that would switch me over to Natural thyroid medicine and he did and after a year my levels are optimal and I am feeling so much better. He is very caring, will listen to what you want and will also give you suggestions or his opinion. I have recommended him to others.
in Lockport, NY |
I think Dr. Levy is an ideal doctor. I started to see him a couple months ago and I am already beginning to feel a great deal of relief for the first time in over 17 years due to debilitating fatigue among other numerous symptoms caused by my autoimmune and chronic conditions. Dr. Levy was able to help me when several local specialists and a highly reputable hospital out of state were not able to. He is worth every penny. My brother is a MD (board certified) and I recommend him to everyone.
North Tonawanda, NY |
Dr. Levy was extremely intelligent and highly informative. He provided me with a significant amount of recommendations that I am eager to try out.
Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Levy was very thorough, patient and concise.
in Grand Island, NY |
I went to see Dr. Levy for mental health reasons. He was very thorough, helpful, and thoughtful. You can tell he truly cares about his patients, both in their physical and mental wellbeing. I have already made a second and third appointment with him. I highly recommend going to see him!
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Levy was recommended after I saw 6 doctors with no successful diagnosis. At the first appointment, Dr. Levy was very attentive and knowledgeable and planned a course of action before I even left the office. I would recommend him to family and friends!
in buffalo, ny |
If you're tired of doctors whose only solution is to cover up your problem with another pill, go see Dr. Levy. He is more interested in helping people get to the route of the problem. The path is not always as easy as popping a pill, but the quality of life is much better with a holistic approach. While he can prescribe prescriptions, and will if it is the best solution, he will help you find alternative solutions, first. Dr. Levy is kind, insightful, and very intelligent.
in Buffalo, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Levy’s for several years and have found him to be intelligent, attentive and very personable. Dr. Levy listened to my health concerns, shared some specific recommendations in response, including informative resources for me to read later for my own edification. He was also very straightforward and honest in his response to my goals, recommending options based on the research … he didn’t just tell me what I wanted to hear and prescribe a medication to get me out the
in Buffalo, NY |
VVery sensitive and concerned about my comfort. Attentive and respectful. Explains in as much detail as I wanted. Very concerned about being exactly right in his and my understanding of issues. So many years as a highly respected internist, he fully understands conditions and lab results from a traditional medicine knowledge set, then he brings his extensive wholistic talents into the arena and you feel you are in totally great care.
in Attica, NY |
I definately would reccomend. Very caring. Highly intellegent. Did not rush me. In very capable hands. Has the most beautiful blue eyes! Other than that i am very glad to have found him. He is very knowledgeable.
Have you seen Dr. Sanford Levy, MD?
Are you Dr. Levy?