Spinal Cord Injury Medicine  |
Dr. Sandro LaRocca, MD
Dr. Sandro LaRocca, MD is a spinal cord injury medicine doctor who practices in Lawrenceville, NJ. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. LaRocca is affiliated with Capital Health Regional Medical Center, Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell and St. Mary Medical Center.

3131 Princeton Pike Bldg 106

• Molina Healthcare
  • Peach State Health Plan
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. LaRocca

Dr. LaRocca?s expertise in spinal surgery is an integral part of a multidisciplinary approach to care of the back He has extensive experience in minimally invasive and open techniques of spinal reconstruction, stabilization, and neural decompression of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine.

Dr. LaRocca's Experience

Dr. LaRocca's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Spinal Cord Injury Medicine

• Cervical Spine Reconstruction
  • Disc Replacement
  • Disc Surgery
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spinal Tumor Surgery
  • Spine Fracture Treatment
  • Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Temple University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Albert Einstein Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Ther Albert Einstein Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • The New England Baptist Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. LaRocca has no media or publications listed.

Dr. LaRocca does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. LaRocca and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. LaRocca's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. LaRocca to family and friends
4.5
Dr. LaRocca's Performance
in Robbinsville, NJ |
Dr. LaRocca was a fantastic physician, describing in great detail what was involved with my procedure and the other information I needed in order for this to be successful. Would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a procedure in his areas of expertise.
I was forced to use a walker for three months. I was unable to stand or walk for even short periods of time. I was unable to drive, work, or go about daily activities. My condition continued to decline and I had surgery. Dr. LaRocca is a very compassionate surgeon and his surgical skills are exceptional. The staff is wonderful and supportive. I returned to daily activities and work eight weeks after surgery. I continue to do well and thank Dr. LaRocca and his staff
I am so thankful to my physician who referred me to Dr. LaRocca. I would absolutely refer him to my friends or family. He thoroughly explained my problem and my surgical treatment. I rate this practice a 5 out of 5!
in West Windsor, NJ |
I had an accident at work, and I started having back pain. Dr. LaRocca helped me so much during and after surgery. He is a very caring physician. I feel safe under his care. Surgery helped me get back to all my activities. I am now walking longer distances, reading, and also watching television.
in Plainsboro, NJ |
After suffering for several weeks with lower back pain, which affected my left leg and foot as well, and going through a course of physical therapy with little to no relief, I was referred to Dr. LaRocca for further evaluation. Upon reviewing my x-rays, he told me that I needed surgery to correct the problem. Dr. LaRocca performed the surgery I needed, but not before I fully understood what was to be done. He took time for me; he answered all of my questions and put my mind at ease.
in Plainsboro, NJ |
I hurt my back working and I lost feeling in my right leg. Dr. LaRocca did a fusion operation and it has relieved all my issues. I am not the young guy I use to be, but right now I am back to doing almost everything I want to be doing. I have a landscaping business and I?m able to do almost anything I want at work.
in Lawrenceville, NJ |
Before coming to Dr. LaRocca, my lifestyle was shadowed by not being able to move or work as I should, always in pain in my lower back area and neck. Now, after my surgery, I feel more confident of the things I do and being pain-free feels GREAT! Thank you, Dr. LaRocca and all!
in Hamilton, NJ |
Very kind and caring doctor. He took the time to listen to all of my symptoms. He explained the the surgery to me AND my wife. He re-explained everything again when my son came to the pre-surgery appointment. I had all the faith in the world in this man and here I am - living proof of his fine work. I am pain free and living a more active life style than I have in 15 years! Thank you Dr. LaRocca!!
in Princeton, NJ |
Very competent! I was nervous. He spent lots of time explaining everything. I couldn't ask for a better surgeon. I heard scary things about back surgery. I can tell you this, I made it through thanks to Dr. LaRocca. He really is the best back doc in the area.
in Princeton |
Dr. LaRocca was exceptional. He really took his time in every single one of my appointments to make sure all of my questions were answered and my worries were put to rest. His staff is so warm and caring. The whole staff at NJNBI made this whole process as easy as they possibly could. Thanks to him my back problems were resolved and I'm happy to say o have my life back again. I would recommend him to anyone !
Lambertville, NJ |
Dr. LaRocca was the first spine specialist that LISTENED to me. I had already been told I needed surgery, but I was nervous. I had been to others, but it was Dr. LaRocca that really put me at ease and took a long time with me to really explain WHY I needed the surgery. He showed me what was wrong on my MRI on a large screen and EXPLAINED it. Thoroughly. I am so happy to have my LIFE BACK! I can play with my kids again, go out with my husband, family and friends! THANK YOU DR. LaROCCA!!
in Hamilton Square, NJ |
I found Dr. LaRocca by chance in looking for help with my cervical disc pain. He is the best doctor I have ever been to and his staff is fantastic. I am able to make appointments quickly and he takes as much time as is needed to go over all of my treatments, test results, and questions. I was worried because he was out of network though it would have been worth it, but my insurance ended up reimbursing me. He even called me personally after a bad bout of pain to see how I was after treatment.
in Johnson |
I fell on Long Beach Island and sustained a C1 cervical fracture. When the ER physicians saw my MRI, they said the best place was the hospital in Hopewell. That is where we met Dr. LaRocca, who came in on a Saturday night to assess the situation. He explained the injury and I was placed in a cervical collar. Dr. LaRocca and his staff were supportive, thorough and professional. I had another health issue that complicated my treatment. I finally had to have a spinal fusion which was successful.
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr. LaRocca and his staff (especially Erin) were amazing. After being in pain management for 6+ years I finally gave in and went for a consult. Dr. LaRocca went over the conditions in both my lumbar and cervical spine and my options. What I loved the most was the decision was mine to make - he did not push me towards surgery, I chose it on my own. I had a lumbar fusion on 11/17 and in two weeks was back to work part time. The staff is amazing, LaRocca compassionate. Would recommend highly!
Have you seen Dr. Sandro LaRocca, MD?
Are you Dr. LaRocca?