Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD

Ophthalmology | Female

Prairie Eye Center, Ltd 304 W Hay St Ste 311 Decatur, IL 62526 Get Directions
Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD
Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Decatur, IL. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Yeh is affiliated with Hillsboro Area Hospital, Memorial Medical Center and HSHS St. John's Hospital.

Dr. Yeh's Care Philosophy

Without the friendship and support of our patients, we would have no new patients coming to our facility. We place great importance on remembering patient names and treating them with courtesy, fairness and, above all, respect. We strive to provide the best in complete family eye care. At Prairie Eye Center, the patient always comes first.

Dr. Yeh's Experience

See how Dr. Yeh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yeh

Dr. Yeh accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Yeh is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Yeh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yeh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yeh to family and friends
Dr. Yeh's Performance
Springfield, IL |
Excellent experience from start to finish. Her staff is awesome as well.
in Springfield, IL |
Dr Yeh and her staff are AMAZING! They are very warm, caring people who treat you with respect, love, and kindness. Everything is explained to you and you are given choices. I have and will continue to recommend them to everyone! You will see you are in for a special treat! Love you guys!
in Greenville IL |
Dr Yeh and staff by far exceeded my expectations of my surgical intervention. Not only did she remove my cataracts in both eyes ..but my " new bionic eyes" she gave me with her knowledge /expertise of leading technology skills ..I no longer need glasses .. the lenses are the best thing that ever happened to me .. and so is Dr Yeh! She and her staff go above and beyond compassion and caring .. she strives to give you exactly what you need !
in Springfield, IL |
Warning: She will hack up your eyes and then take no responsibility for her actions. I now have to hire a lawer just to try to get her attention for all the pain and suffering and vision problems she caused. She also lies and ignores questions you have. Think twice before using her.
in Springfield, IL |
Very welcoming and very friendly. Still have 20/20 eyesight after having Lasik 7 years ago.
in Springfield, IL |
Dr Yeh is always positive and caring. She did cataract surgery on my husband who was reluctant to have it done. He was thrilled with the results and enjoyed the rest of his life more fully since he could read again. I'm really happy since I don't have to wear glasses or contacts any more after 58 years. A plus is Dr. Yeh's enthusiasm and energy is contagious and makes you feel great.
in Pittsfield, il |
Dr. Yeh is consistently friendly and genuinely interested in her patients. She has surrounded herself with very skilled and knowledgeable staff. I feel she is one of the very best eye surgeons for the cataract surgery that I had that can be found. The outcome of both of my cataract surgeries was the best that anyone could ever hope for. I would highly recommend her to anyone who was having any issues with their eye sight.
in Chicago, IL |
My mother has dementia and was diagnosed with inoperable cataracts by 3 surgeons in her hometown of Chicago over the past 3 years. A serious fall, due to blindness, resulted in a transfer to my home here in Springfield. I had heard wonderful things about Dr. Yeh, but had never met her. Dr. Yeh called the cataract "the largest on the planet" and she was determined to remove it. This week Dr. Yeh combined 2 procedures to remove the cataract and for the first time in years my mother has vision!
in Springfield, IL |
Dr. Yeh removed my cataracts and put in multi focal lenses in both eyes. She is friendly, enthusiastic and positive. Her staff in both her office and surgical center we're professional, friendly and caring. My experience with Dr. Yeh and her staff was exactly what a doctor patient relationship should be. I recommend her without hesitation.
in Springfield, IL |
Dr. Sandra Yeh restored by vision in both eyes to 20/20. She was very caring and positive. Her staff at Prairie Eye and LASIK Center and the staff at St. John's Hospital (Surgery Suites Montvale) was excellent. The surgery corrected my near and far sightedness and astigmatism. I had been wearing corrective lenses for over 40 years. I no longer need to wear glasses. And my vision is better than before the surgery when wearing glasses. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Sandra Yeh.
in HILLVIEW |
I saw Dr. Yeh in 1998 for corrective surgery on my eyes. She is absolutely fabulous!!!
in ELKHART, IL |
Absolutely, the best and friendliest Doctor in the world! Kathy Freeman (Art Freeman's) older sister.
Have you seen Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD?
Are you Dr. Yeh?

Compare Dr. Yeh

Dr. Yeh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Yeh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Yeh has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yeh's Board Certifications

• Chalazion
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

Completed in 1987

Indiana University / School Of Medicine

Completed in 1990

• Chinese

Dr. Yeh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yeh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology