Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD

Ophthalmology ·  Female · Age 57

Dr. Yeh

Prairie Eye Center, Ltd

304 W Hay St Ste 311 Decatur, IL 62526

Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Decatur, IL and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in ophthalmology.

Dr. Yeh accepts

Dr. Yeh accepts the following insurance:

American Enterprise Group
Medico
Pekin Insurance
Simplifi
Universal American

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Yeh's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cornea Surgery
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Ulcer
  • Visual Field Defects
  • Vitreous Hemorrhage

Without the friendship and support of our patients, we would have no new patients coming to our facility. We place great importance on remembering patient names and treating them with courtesy, fairness and, above all, respect. We strive to provide the best in complete family eye care. At Prairie Eye Center, the patient always comes first.

• Ophthalmology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yeh

Dr. Yeh?
Dr. Yeh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD
Dr. Yeh and her staff are fabulous. I had surgery to correct cataracts, astigmatism, and poor vision. She and her entire staff made the entire process a joy and the results were wonderful. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD?
Dr. Yeh did a superb job with my cataract surgery. I would never consider going elsewhere for any eye concerns. She is a wonderful surgeon and an outstanding doctor. What a blessing to have her as part of the Springfield, Illinois community.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD?
Everyone, from the front desk to the techs (and of course, Dr Yeh, were extremely friendly and professional. They treated me as if I was a great friend. I have had a number of appointments and each time I would say the same thing about the staff and Dr. Yeh. Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD?
Dr. Yeh is a warm, caring physician with amazing expertise and knowledge. She is a pleasure to see, and now I really see after my cataract surgery, with my 20/20 vision. This was the easiest surgery with her amazing staff and her skill. She is a treasure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD?
I had an excellent experience. I had lasik done to my left eye that correct my vision to 20/20 - 20/15 and no longer have to wear glasses thanks to Dr. Yeh. Her and her staff were very polite, handled me well with no issues during surgery, and gave me precise instructions for the healing process. I was nervous going in, unsure of what it would be like getting this done, but the only pain I really experience was a very short burn from the eye drops that numbed the eye they worked on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD?
Dr. Yeh is truly passionate with her profession. She treated me like a family member, making sure I understood the procedure and what to expect afterwards. I couldn't see anything but shadows, basically blind in one eye to 20/20 vision! Truly remarkable. I can't thank her enough for giving me back my vision.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD?
Words cannot express the gratitude!! I had poor vision for years and every doctor I went to ignored my problems. Dr Yeh realized that due to my RK surgery years ago and terrible astigmatism. With cataract surgery , results are wonderful and VERY CLEAR vision.....Thank you for the not ignoring my problems and giving me back great vision!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD?
Dr. Yeh was so kind and made sure that I knew all of my options. I wore glasses for 38 years, but I no longer need them after cataract surgery. Thank you Dr. Yeh and all of your wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD?
Dr. Yeh is a dynamo! She cares as much about my vision as I do, and she does so with enthusiasm as well as a surgeon's perfectionism. She is patient in explaining all procedures, and she takes pride in helping us resolve vision issues. She has created an awesome team, and the whole office reflects her values. So lucky to have her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD?
Highly recommend Dr. Yeh. She fixed my cataracts. See better than I ever have in my life. No complications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD?
I have had bad vision my whole life, and was diagnosed by a different doctor with cataracts, which had gotten bad enough to obstruct my right eye to the point of blindness. Went to Dr Yehs office for second opinion. She recommended a newer type of Multifocal lenses and promised better vision. She was right. I went from -17 vision to 0 across the board. I now have 20/20 vision on day 2 after 2nd eye was done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD?
Dr Yeh has change my life forever. I recently had cataract surgery performed by Dr Yeh and her outstanding staff. They all did a great job keeping me comfy and informed. Can't wait to return for the other eye.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD?
I just had my second eye done yesterday and I am seeing 20/20 today, thanks to Dr. Yeh and her staff. If I could give her more than 5 stars I would!! She is an exceptional doctor and a joy on visits to her office. I would also like to commend the staff at the St John’s Surgical Suites, as well— they were all very attentive, kind, and comforting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD?
Excellent experience from start to finish. Her staff is awesome as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD?
Dr Yeh and her staff are AMAZING! They are very warm, caring people who treat you with respect, love, and kindness. Everything is explained to you and you are given choices. I have and will continue to recommend them to everyone! You will see you are in for a special treat! Love you guys!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD?
Dr Yeh and staff by far exceeded my expectations of my surgical intervention. Not only did she remove my cataracts in both eyes ..but my " new bionic eyes" she gave me with her knowledge /expertise of leading technology skills ..I no longer need glasses .. the lenses are the best thing that ever happened to me .. and so is Dr Yeh! She and her staff go above and beyond compassion and caring .. she strives to give you exactly what you need !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD?
Warning: She will hack up your eyes and then take no responsibility for her actions. I now have to hire a lawer just to try to get her attention for all the pain and suffering and vision problems she caused. She also lies and ignores questions you have. Think twice before using her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD?
Very welcoming and very friendly. Still have 20/20 eyesight after having Lasik 7 years ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD?
Dr Yeh is always positive and caring. She did cataract surgery on my husband who was reluctant to have it done. He was thrilled with the results and enjoyed the rest of his life more fully since he could read again. I'm really happy since I don't have to wear glasses or contacts any more after 58 years. A plus is Dr. Yeh's enthusiasm and energy is contagious and makes you feel great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD?
Dr. Yeh is consistently friendly and genuinely interested in her patients. She has surrounded herself with very skilled and knowledgeable staff. I feel she is one of the very best eye surgeons for the cataract surgery that I had that can be found. The outcome of both of my cataract surgeries was the best that anyone could ever hope for. I would highly recommend her to anyone who was having any issues with their eye sight.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Yeh?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Yeh treats patients.