Dr. Sandra Stites, MD

Dr. Sandra Stites, MD

Gynecology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Sandra Stites, MD is a gynecology specialist in Overland Park, KS and has been practicing for 29 years. She specializes in gynecology.Read her story

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check Dr. Stites' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Stites' Top Procedures and Conditions

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)

Dr. Stites treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea) more than 100% of her peers

Dr. Stites treats this condition more than 100% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Abnormal Menstruation
  • Excessive Menstrual Bleeding
  • Menstrual Cramps
  • Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorders
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Stites treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders more than 96% of her peers

Dr. Stites treats this condition more than 96% of her peers

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Gynecological Examination
  • Hemorrhoids
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Incontinence Sling Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patient...

• Gynecology

Dr. Stites?
Dr. Stites' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sandra Stites, MD
RecentMost Helpful
My "new patient" visit with Dr. Stites and her staff was outstanding. The office staff were professional and helpful. Dr. Stites reviewed my medical records that I'd sent over PRIOR to my appointment. She took the time to understand my concerns, asked questions about my previous procedures, and offered a couple of different options for moving forward. Scheduling for my 2nd appointment was quick and efficient. I recommend KC Women's Clinic and Dr. Stites.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Stites, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Stites for many years. She is so kind, and her bedside manner is second to none! I have recommended Dr. Stites to so many people. If you are searching for a doctor that takes time to listen and truly cares, she’s the one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Stites, MD?
Dr. Stites is a Fabulous Doctor, whom takes the time to talk with you, listen to you, and help anyway she can. I have been so blessed to have Dr. Stites as my Doctor for the pass 15+ years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Stites, MD?
Dr. Stites is an amazing doctor. She truly cared about her patients. She has a gift of listening and connecting with her patients. She is very easy to talk with or ask questions. I highly recommend Dr. Sandra Stites for your health care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Stites, MD?
Dr. Stites could not be anymore compassionate and caring toward her patients. She is not only brilliant, but approaches all inquiries and appointment with a positive, calm and caring attitude that is genuine!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Stites, MD?
Dr. Stites has always provided me with excellent healthcare. Professional, caring and treats her patients as individuals. Never rushes through her appointments and always has time to answer all your questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Stites, MD?
Dr. Stites became my OB/GYN 19 years ago when my previous doctor retired. She was my doctor through my second pregnancy and now is not only my doctor, but also my daughter's doctor. She understands how life can impact health and asks very open ended questions to make sure that she treats the whole patient. I'm truly grateful to call her my doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Stites, MD?
Dr. Stites is a wonderful listener, but more importantly she was a great doctor. I have been seeing her as my physician for over 10 years and with each new phase of life she has been there to address my concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Stites, MD?
Being a new patient it's always a little nerve wrecking meeting a new doctor but Dr. Sites was amazing! She was very easy to talk to about my personal situation and medical history. Since I have been diagnosed with a rare disease she listened and then offered different options to fit my specific needs. When I called to make the appointment I explained the urgency and they got me in ASAP. They were also able to fit me in for an appointment the next day to get my required procedure done. Awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Stites, MD?
Dr. Stites has been my doctor for 18 years. Not only is she a good listener, she's very knowledgeable and thorough with your exam and treatment. Explaining your treatment plan with you allowing you to ask questions just in case any clarification is needed. She genuinely cares about her patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Stites, MD?
Dr Stites is an outstanding physician and a provider that has taken an interest in me as a person. She always spends time up front to ask me about me, how’s my life going and even work. This is often rare to find. Highly recommend her, as she’s the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Stites, MD?
Dr Stites is Awesome!!!! The entire clinic is great!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Stites, MD?
Dr Stites is not only very knowledgeable but is also very thorough, answering any and all of your questions in detail. In addition, she is warm and gracious, creating an environment in which one feels relaxed and comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Stites, MD?
Dr. Stites is a great listener and always has time to spend with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Stites, MD?
Dr. Stites is an excellent! At every visit, it is like sitting and talking with a friend. You feel her concern for your health and well-being in everything that she does. She is very knowledgeable and any concerns that I have are always addressed immediately. I would recommend Dr. Stites to my family as well as my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Stites, MD?
I would recommend dr Stites to others. She is professional,compassionate and makes patient feel at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Stites, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Stites!! She is not only knowledgeable and highly competent in her field, she is also compassionate. She takes the time to really listen and that is difficult to find in our current health care system. I have been seeing Dr. Stites for several years, after I first met her as the doctor on call when I was hospitalized. I truly appreciate her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Stites, MD?
Dr. Stites is an amazing Physician and has a caring bedside manner. She treats you as you are her only appointment for the day and truly cares about you as a whole person, physically and mentally. She believes in giving options and thoroughly explains her recommendations, empowering you to make informed decisions regarding your healthcare.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Stites, MD?
Empathetic,compassionate, gives you her time, and actually reads your records before your visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Stites, MD?
I am like any other women and getting your annual check up done is not the top priority of my list each year. I choose to go to Dr. Stites. She makes me feel welcome, at ease and asks about my family and any questions or concerns I may have. My daughter went to her for her first female exam and loved how Dr. Stites took the time to answer all of her questions and didn't make her feel awkward for asking them. I give Dr. Stites a thumbs up she does a great job!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Stites?

Insurance accepted

PHCS
Preferred Health Professionals
Savility
WellCare

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Stites treats patients.