Dr. Sandra Sessoms, MD

Dr. Sandra Sessoms, MD

Rheumatology  |
Dr. Sandra Sessoms, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 40 years. She graduated from Baylor University in 1978 and specializes in rheumatology.

7501 Fannin St Ste 730

Houston, TX 77054

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Sessoms

See how frequently Dr. Sessoms performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Autoimmune Diseases
Rheumatoid Arthritis
Fever

Dr. Sessoms's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sessoms "My practice priorities center around obtaining the correct diagnosis for each patient and working with the patient to find the best treatment and the best result possible. Rheumatologic disease can be complex, and I enjoy solving the problems this complexity presents. Patients may come to me frightened and worried, with preformed ideas about their diagnosis and treatment. The ability to take the time to listen to and talk with each patient is one of the most important facets of treating rheumatologic disease. The Personal Physician Group practice model, with its emphasis on a slower, more personal style of medicine, allows me and my patients all the time we need to do the work we need to do."

• Rheumatology

• Ultrasound

• Baylor University
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • Baylor College Of Med

Dr. Sessoms has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sessoms does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sessoms and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sessoms' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sessoms to family and friends
4.4
based on 20 total reviews (4 with comments)

Dr. Sessoms' Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr. Sessoms helped me get to the correct diagnoses when I had been misdiagnosed and her care has always been excellent. Will be very hard to find another caring professional like Dr. Sessoms.
I have R.A. and went to see Dr. Sessoms to hear a second opinion on my diagnosis and treatment. I spent $600 and waited over an hour to first see her assistant. He wrote my medical history and notes on a paper towel. When the doctor final came to the room, I had to repeat everything I had just said...more
Dr. Sessoms has been my doctor for 10-15 years, and, even when she stopped taking insurance, I stayed with her. She is knowledgeable, spends a lot of time with each patient and my greatest fear is when she retires.
More than excellent