Dr. Sandra Sattin, MD

Dr. Sandra Sattin, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sandra Sattin, MD is a family medicine specialist in Ellicott City, MD and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from Univ Of MD Sch Of Med in 1984 and specializes in family medicine.Read her story

5300 Dorsey Hall Dr Ste 200

Ellicott City, MD 21042

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Sattin

Dr. Sattin's Experience

Dr. Sattin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Sattin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sattin "I became a family doctor to take care of the whole person. I enjoy creating a comfortable, non-judgmental environment where you can relax and be yourself. Of most importance to me, is taking the time to really listen to you. I bring my 30 years of experience in medicine, psychiatry, nutrition, mindfulness based stress reduction and martial arts with me to serve you. As we work together, my goal is that you feel inspired to be successful on your path to your best health and happiness."

This content was provided by Dr. Sattin "I have a small, wellness based practice.  I focus on keeping my patients healthy, rather than just seeing them when they are sick.  I can spend anywhere from 30 minutes to two hours with every patient, and try to address all their needs.  I am available to my patients 24 hrs per day, 7 days per week."

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Maryland
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • Univ Of MD Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • York Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • York Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Sattin has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Sattin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sattin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sattin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sattin to family and friends

Dr. Sattin's Performance

Dr. Sattin Says:

My staff and I take pride in treating all patients like family.  After 20 years with Seton Medical Group, I just started my new, solo practice in August of 2015.  As the pressure to see more patients per day increased, I decided it was time to change directions, and open a practice that is unhurried and personal.

I would like to give my heartfelt thanks to those patients who joined me in my new practice, and am looking

Very professional
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been a patient of Dr. Sattin's for many years. After experiencing the care of other practitioners, I truly appreciate the time and care she shows me in diagnosing my problems - and working with me on preventing future problems and on overall wellness. More than once she has diagnosed an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Sattin is caring, compassionate and very competent. She is educating me on a healthy lifestyle, recommended readings to change my diet to a Mediterranean type. I used to eat tons of sugar and now I am making much better choices. I think she has definitely improved my chances of a longer...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been a patient for over 20 years. I have never felt rushed during an appointment. I have always felt engaged. Patient to Physician... and friend. Members of my family also are patients of Dr Sattin and they feel the same.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Sattin has been my personal doctor for almost thirty years. I have never had anything but the best to say about he professional abilities or her compassion for her patients. Her staff have been personable and accommodating, recognizing individual needs and attending to them. In an emergency,...more
Are you Dr. Sattin?