Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Sandra Lin, MD
Dr. Sandra Lin, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Baltimore, MD. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Lin is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital.

Johns Hopkins Otptnt Otlrnglgy

601 N CAROLINE ST FL 6

Baltimore, MD 21287

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Geisinger Health Plan
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Lin

Dr. Lin's Experience

Dr. Lin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Tinnitus
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Nwu Fienberg Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Med College Wi Affil Hosps

Dr. Lin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lin to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Lin's Performance
in Windsor Mill, MD |
Dr. Sandra Lin is an outstanding physician. I was a sinus sufferer for more than 10 tens, unable to taste or smell. I decided to try Johns Hopkins and selected Dr. Lin. She was very understanding and thorough in your examination. Dr. Lin determined that I had severe polyps in my sinuses. Before surgery, Dr. Lin tried other treatments to see if the polyps would respond before moving to surgery. Surgery was successful and I have been able to taste and smell for 10 years!. Great Doctor!!!
in Laurel, MD |
Dr. Sandra Lin is amazing! Before I saw Dr. Lin I was so sick that I thought I might die. I had green pus coming out of my nose and eyes, congestion, ear & throat pain, headaches, tinnitus, dizziness, & hearing loss. My primary care doc had tried various antibiotics on me without success, so I thought I should see a specialist. Dr. Lin isolated the cause for my symptoms, got me the right treatment, & I was back to myself in no time. I adore Dr. Lin, she succeeded where others failed.
Baltimore, MD |
After months of being misdiagnosed by two other ENTs, Dr. Lin diagnosed my sinus fungal infection and prescribed medication that wiped it out in a matter of days. I am thrilled to have found such a competent physician.
in Winchester, VA |
Dr. Lin is amazing. My son has a very complicated medical history. Dr. Lin took the time to familiarize herself with his complete history! She is the first doctor who has given him any relief from his chronic sinus issues. She is very professional, but very personal at the same time! I would highly recommend her!
in Towson, MD |
Dr. Lin has successfully treated me for sinus issues and after years of trying different medications without any results, she prescribed a regimen that not only works, but has allowed me to discontinue some of my medications. She is an excellent doctor.
in Pikesville, MD |
I really enjoy working with Dr. Lin and the sublingual immunotherapy for allergies. Although it works for 80% of people, I was happy to be one patient for whom it worked. Even though insurance doesn't cover it, it's cheaper than shots and I administer it at home. Dr. Lin is lovely to work with and very honest about the program. I would highly recommend her.
Dr. Lin is a dedicated, compassionate, and patient-focused physician. I have severe allergies, and she is offering an innovative approach to help me manage my allergies- sub-lingual immunotherapy. Her allergy testing is thorough. She discovered several allergies that went undetected by my former allergy doctor, providing me with answers to why my allergy shots have not been as effective in helping me to manage my allergies.
Selbyville, DE |
I have been seeing Dr. Lin for a few years and I think she is a "top doc" as they say. Another doctor from Johns Hopkins recommended I see her, so that says a lot right there. I think being a doctor at Hopkins is indicative of her quality. She is very compassionate and takes the time to discuss any concerns I have. I would recommend her without any hesitation.
Hagerstown, MD |
This is a great Dr. Do not understand the 2-3 star reviews. She only allows 15 min. per appt., and you have to arrive 30 min. early for check in & nurse assessment. Take your questions with you, and this will keep her on schedule. Patients must really like her, and not write a review, because I had to cancel my appt. for today, and cannot see her until May. I only have seen her at the Green Springs location, and the office is sometimes crowded, because of the other Dr's. in the office too.
in Maryland |
Dr Lin pushed sublingual drops on me. Claimed very effective. I learned they were not judged effective by the FDA and insurance will never cover them. She was not truthful and very condescending. I switched to a different specialist.
in Baltimore, MD |
She charged and billed me for a procedure that was not performed on me, and would not respond to multiple calls / voice mails to her assistant or email given to me by the billing office. When talking with Billing at her practice, they said my complaint would be escalated to a supervisor and they would be in contact with me. A supervisor has not once contacted me and now being sent to collections.
Have you seen Dr. Sandra Lin, MD?
Are you Dr. Lin?