Dr. Sandra Kristiansen, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 62

Dr. Kristiansen

Adonis MD Cosmetic Surgery Ctr

24 Lyman St Ste 160 Westborough, MA 01581

Dr. Sandra Kristiansen, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Westborough, MA and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara in 1978 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Kristiansen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kristiansen

3.5

Dr. Kristiansen?
Dr. Kristiansen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sandra Kristiansen, MD
I can’t explain how I feel about my results of my BBL. I am so happy and satisfied with my hole BBL Journey with Dr Sandra and the staff. I am beyond Thankful for my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Kristiansen, MD?
Great.. very recommended ??????????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Kristiansen, MD?
Dr. Sandra Vasquez Kristiansen is the best. I went to her office for an liposuction advice and she tells me what I need and what she will do with me. She is the nicest person has a surgeon Dr that I ever meet. If you looking for a very good Dr for surgery in the new England area she's the best!! I'm 3 weeks after surgery and i'm in love with my new hot body and my husband even more ??????.... Thank you so much Dr Sandra.. To see results and more follow her on Instagram @drasandravasquez
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Kristiansen, MD?
Bestever soooo happy with my results! My body is completely different then is was before. I was so self conscious but now I feel amazing and like a new woman! Best decision I ever made! Love this doctor so much! Caint forget about the nurses there awesome love them , everything so clean and organize , I love the attention they always called me to make sure I’m good. Such an amazing feeling love them all couldn’t be more happy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Kristiansen, MD?
Where do i start... my bbl consultation was may 9th from the start i seen that they are very professional and welcoming. I felt so comfortable. I wanted my bbl done before my bday and she found away to do it two weeks after my bday. I felt so special that she did that for me. Fast forward to bbl day can i tell you her staff are the BEST!!! I showed the doc my wish pics and i came out just like it . She's amazing & funny. I recommend you go to her theres not alot of doctors that care like her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Kristiansen, MD?
I’m Brazilian woman. I did one liposuction with doctor Sandra Vasquez. Iam feel sad because I pay for one think different I buyer... the papers is different too in comparation with receiver. They no give anyone information after the cirurgy. After 30 days I be back to the office , the doctor don’t talk to you .., only secretary... you spend you time for see the doctor no for take pictures. The doctor when’d see me ... give me back ... I don’t understand. I feel really sad.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Kristiansen, MD?
I met with the office manager/husband of Dr. Kristiansen. He seemed extremely nervous in answering any questions I had. I asked how she is qualified could not answer. I asked what machine they use for lipo, he could not answer. I asked of her credentials he said MD and had training for lipo procedures with lots of practice. I got escorted with refusal of me seeing doctor because he felt I wasn't a good candidate because I asked if it was painful and what do they do for patients in pain.
Awful. Stay away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Kristiansen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kristiansen?

Sandra Vasquez Kristiansen, MD. is a board certified physician focusing on cosmetic surgery and anti-aging since 1997.

In 2000 Dr. Vasquez Kristiansen became one of the pioneers in the use of Tumescent Anesthesia, the local anesthesia tec...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1988
1978

• Portuguese

Dr. Kristiansen accepts

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Kristiansen's experience treating your condition or procedure