Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD

Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD is a dermatologist in Fort Smith, AR and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med in 1996 and specializes in dermatology, dermatologic surgery, and more.Read her story

5921 Riley Park Dr

Fort Smith, AR 72916

• American Republic
  • Community Care Network
  • CoreSource

Dr. Johnson accepts

Dr. Johnson accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
Qualchoice
Qualchoice PPO
Universal American
Wells Fargo Insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arkansas

Check Dr. Johnson's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acne Surgery
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Genital Warts
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Lipomas
  • Lymphangioma
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Mole Removal
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Ulcer
  • Varicose Veins
  • Wart Removal
  • Warts

The Johnson Dermatology Clinic delivers efficient, quality, compassionate, comprehensive, patient-centered skin care.
We endeavor to provide a team oriented, productive work environment. We strive to be a responsible corporate citizen and contr...

• Dermatology

4.5

Dr. Johnson?
Dr. Johnson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD
Dr. Sandy Johnson and her staff are incredibly sensitive to the needs of the patient. Dr. Johnson and her staff carefully explain available options for successful treatments. Dr. Johnson and her staff thoughtfully educate patients about treatment options to offer the best outcome for the patient’s physical and psychological well being and satisfaction. Dr. Johnson and her staff’s time spent addressing a patient’s questions and concerns makes a patient feel very valued and respected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD?
I have been going to Johnson Dermatology for several years, and have always experienced wonderful treatment. The entire staff is unfailingly kind and caring. Dr. Sandy and her nurses have always made me feel beautiful, even if I didn't feel that way when I came in the door! This is a world-class group of doctors with years of experience, who stay on top of the very latest research.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD?
THE FASTEST DR EVER. I WAS WORRIED ABOUT A SPOT ON MY BACK THAT WAS GETTING WORSE AND I EXPRESSED THAT TO THEM AND ASKED IF I COULD BE CALLED IF THEY HAVE A CANCELLATION. THEY GOT ME IN WITHIN 2 DAYS!!!! VERY NICE STAFF AND THE DR WAS AWESOME
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD?
Outstanding service! Was in the next day (less than 24 hours) after calling with a significantly distressing case of infectious eczema dermatitis (I think that's right), after suffering with it for weeks (and my regular dermatologist/staff wouldn't get me in after 3 phone calls of begging and stating it was an emergency), immediate relief and correct diagnosis. I nominate Dr. Sandy (and polite professional staff) for TIME magazine person/people of the year!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD?
Dr Sandy gave me my life back. I had a complicated problem that baffled many Houston specialists for 3 years. I moved to AR and my PCP recommended her. FIRST visit, Dr Sandy knew the cause and treatment! Within 10 months everything was cured and healed (and staying that way). Now I’m going the next step with laser treatments. Again, Dr Sandy has been encouraging, listens, and has the best staff that is compassionate. Her facility rivals any I’ve ever attended in biggest US cities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD?
Dr Johnson is thorough with her examinations. She and the staff at Johnson Dermatology are all very friendly and knowledgeable. I have always been treated with respect and courtesy. The clinic is extremely professional and clean. I especially appreciate their endeavors to be GREEN. Way to go and keep up the great care. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD?
Dr. Sandy Johnson and the staff at Johnson Dermatology in Fort Smith are exceptional in skill, knowledge, training, and compassion. They care about me as an individual and as a patient with skin cancer. I already travel two hours to be under the care of Dr Johnson and I would travel even longer if necessary. In addition to the extraordinary medical care I receive, I am impressed with the personal attention to detail while being efficient in the delivery of medical services. They are the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD?
Dr. Sandy Johnson is amazing. She is prompt, kind, caring, and to the point. All of my visits have been top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD?
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best Dr. Sandy would rate a 20 in my book. I suffered with a rare condition called Relapsing Polychondritis for 25 years before seeing Dr Sandy. This would be very painful episodes lasting a couple weeks at a time . I went to many different doctors including other Dermatologists during this time and not one could diagnose my condition. She diagnosed me with RP on first visit and hardly any episodes now. I feel Ft. Smith is very fortunate to have her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD?
I have been struggling with external female issues for several years that my OB/GYN could not figure out. I was at a breaking point and Dr. Johnson was able to diagnose me in just a matter of minutes. She is one of the smartest and most caring Physicians I have ever been to!!! I had to wait several weeks to get into her, but it was absolutely worth the wait. She has given me hope that I can have a normal life and that is worth everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD?
Dr. Johnson is a life saver to us "Baby Boomers". She is the best and most knowledgeable dermatologist I have ever seen. Her upbeat personality and positive attitude is fantastic. She is a 10 plus in my book. Johnson Dermatology has the best house keeping and cleanest facility I have had the pleasure to visit in Arkansas. I would highly recommend Dr. Johnson to anyone needing any type of Dermatology needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD?
Dr. Johnson, Sarah, and all the staff are all absolutely amazing. I have struggled with horrible embarrassing acne scars for years and I have recently started the sublative and subcision. They all treat me with the upmost respect and have given me hope for my skin! Their quality care in cleanliness and procedures are making such a difference already. I highly recommend them!!!
Awesome doctor. Love Dr Sandy and her staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD?
Dr. Sandra johnson Has been my dermatologist for approximately four years.. She is knowledgeable, professional, personable, and extremely interested in my well-being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD?
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Sandy!!! I've been going to her for several years now, and she has never disappointed me. I saw her about acne when I was in high school, and she prescribed me medication and some topical treatments. My face was clear within a couple months, and I was able to stop taking the medication. I still use the topical cream, and it works like a charm! I am so thankful for Dr. Sandy! And as an added bonus, she is very kind and encouraging!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD?
Dr Sandra Johnson is a very confident dermatologist. She's certainly interested in well being of the skin of each patient but also in the person as well I've commented to both Dr Johnsons about the friendly staff throught their office and the time each one will give to assist in the patients questions and needs. So, the high level of interest trickles down thru the staff. When patients exit after their appointment they feel their needs were professionally attended to
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD?
She took the time and really focused on finding the solution. She made me feel like i was important and not just a number. My entire family goes to her and we all love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD?
I want to just say how thrilled I am with my experience at Johnson Dermatology. Their professionalism and genuine care for their patients is second to none. During a recent visit, I mentioned to Dr. Sandy that I was having trouble with TMD (Temporal Mandibular Disorder). She immediately knew that a Botox injection would alleviate my pain and she was right! I had almost instant relief and two weeks later I am still pain free. Thank you Dr. Sandy. You guys are the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD?
My daughter was seen by the NP. She was NEVER assessed by a doctor. Terrible experience and would recommend that you take your child to ANY other facility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD?
Dr Johnson and her staff are caring, professional and very up to date on care of their patients. I feel very confident on the care that she has provided for me for several years. Dr Johnson and her team have been miracle workers in caring for my grandson with his severe psoriasis. His skin is now clear and he looks wonderful. They have been there for him with insurance problems and other needs. I can't compliment them enough.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Johnson?

Johnson Dermatology