Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD

Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Fort Smith, AR. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Read her story

5921 Riley Park Dr

Fort Smith, AR 72916

• American Republic
  • Community Care Network
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Johnson

See how frequently Dr. Johnson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Tag Removal
Rash
Skin Infections

Dr. Johnson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Johnson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Johnson "Sandra Marchese Johnson received her certification from the American Board of Dermatology in 2000. She was raised in northeast Ohio, graduating from Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine in 1996. After residency at UAMS, she served as the UAMS Director of Dermatology Clinical Trials and supervisor of cosmetic training for dermatology residents.She has 2 patents for the novel treatments for warts, co-authored a book about warts, participated in more than 30 clinical trials, and published more than 60 scientific articles. She enjoys interacting with the media, both locally and nationally. She has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, Shape, Prevention, Parents, and Good Housekeeping. She is a past president of the Arkansas Dermatologic Society. She is on the editorial board for the Journal of the Arkansas Medical Society and Practical Dermatology. Dr. Sandy is active in the American Academy of Dermatology for which she has received a presidential citation. She has served on the Laser Safety Committee for the Arkansas State Medical Board. She is the 2012 Shining Star recipient from the Greenwood Chamber of Commerce. Dr. Sandy is a graduate of Leadership Fort Smith and is 2013 Leadership Fort Smith Health Care Award. She has served on the Board of Directors and the Health Care Council for the Fort Smith Chamber of Commerce as well as the Board of Directors for the Greenwood Chamber of Commerce. She serves on the Board of Visitors for the University of Arkansas Fort Smith. She enjoys running. The inaugural Ft Smith marathon in 2014 was her eighth marathon"

This content was provided by Dr. Johnson "The Johnson Dermatology Clinic delivers efficient, quality, compassionate, comprehensive, patient-centered skin care.

We endeavor to provide a team oriented, productive work environment. We strive to be a responsible corporate citizen and contributing member of the community through education and service.

Drs. Brad & Sandy Johnson, board certified dermatologists, are medical doctors specially trained to recognize and treat problems of the skin, hair, and nails. We are committed to educating you about your skin care needs."

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Infections
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Youngstown
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Ar College Of Med

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Johnson's Performance
Russellville |
Dr. Sandra johnson Has been my dermatologist for approximately four years.. She is knowledgeable, professional, personable, and extremely interested in my well-being.
Ft Smith, AR |
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Sandy!!! I've been going to her for several years now, and she has never disappointed me. I saw her about acne when I was in high school, and she prescribed me medication and some topical treatments. My face was clear within a couple months, and I was able to stop taking the medication. I still use the topical cream, and it works like a charm! I am so thankful for Dr. Sandy! And as an added bonus, she is very kind and encouraging!
Ft Smith, AR |
Dr Sandra Johnson is a very confident dermatologist. She's certainly interested in well being of the skin of each patient but also in the person as well I've commented to both Dr Johnsons about the friendly staff throught their office and the time each one will give to assist in the patients questions and needs. So, the high level of interest trickles down thru the staff. When patients exit after their appointment they feel their needs were professionally attended to
in Ft Smith, AR |
She took the time and really focused on finding the solution. She made me feel like i was important and not just a number. My entire family goes to her and we all love her!
in Russellville, AR |
I want to just say how thrilled I am with my experience at Johnson Dermatology. Their professionalism and genuine care for their patients is second to none. During a recent visit, I mentioned to Dr. Sandy that I was having trouble with TMD (Temporal Mandibular Disorder). She immediately knew that a Botox injection would alleviate my pain and she was right! I had almost instant relief and two weeks later I am still pain free. Thank you Dr. Sandy. You guys are the best!!
Flower Mound, TX |
My daughter was seen by the NP. She was NEVER assessed by a doctor. Terrible experience and would recommend that you take your child to ANY other facility.
in Ft Smith, AR |
Dr Johnson and her staff are caring, professional and very up to date on care of their patients. I feel very confident on the care that she has provided for me for several years. Dr Johnson and her team have been miracle workers in caring for my grandson with his severe psoriasis. His skin is now clear and he looks wonderful. They have been there for him with insurance problems and other needs. I can't compliment them enough.
in Ft Smith, AR |
She is the best doctor I have ever visited.
GREENWOOD |
I can't begin to tell you how much my family loves Johnson dermatology. My husband and I both suffer from skin conditions (Psoriasis and Hydradenitis). Dr. Sandra Johnson has been one of the first doctors to help me improve my Hydradenitis . She has always been there for anything I've needed. Granted with my complicated condition not everything we tried has worked but that is what I love about her. Dr. Sandy always takes the time to listen to my concerns and recommends any treatment she thin
in Champerico, Retalhuleu, Guatemala |
Buen dia, Soy medico y cirujano en Champerico, Retalhuleu, Guatemala, tengo 26 años de trabajar con niños de escasos recursos económicos, ademas de un Centro de Nutricion, LUIS AMIGO, aca en Champerico, y siempre he tenido problemas con verrugas o tambien ojo de pescado, induracion dolorosa en pies, me intereso su tema para el tratamiento de esto. Me gustaria que me enviara alguno de sus estudios sobre este tema. Gracias. Dr. Jorge Rosales-Jimenez. jrosales152@hotmail.com.
in Ft Smith, AR |
She is friendly and attentive
Have you seen Dr. Sandra Johnson, MD?
Are you Dr. Johnson?