Dr. Sandra Hah, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female

Dr. Hah

Downtown

1055 Wilshire Blvd Ste 1705 Los Angeles, CA 90017

Dr. Sandra Hah, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from Saint Louis University School of Medicine in 2006 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and forensic psychiatry.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Adolescent Psychiatrists & Pediatric Psychiatrists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Hah accepts

Dr. Hah accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Select PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Hah's experience treating your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Sandra Hah, MD...

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Hah's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hah

Dr. Hah?
Dr. Hah's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sandra Hah, MD
I was a "struggling to A student," "gritting" out aPhD, professor of exercise science & elite coach to Olympic athletes in an intense performance sport. Years of "perfection obsession," anxiety, trauma, chronic stress & insomnia began in childhood. I struggled with disordered eating and bulimia for 15yrs. By 35 my insomnia reached extremes requiring hospitalization; I was diagnosed w/ 3 autoimmune diseases after 16yrs of seeing specialists. At 36 a sleep psychiatrist determined my physically & mentally crushing challenges were definitely paired with undiagnosed ADHD. He referred me to my 14th therapist, Dr. Hah. Her approach to my layers of issues was LIFECHANGING--equally science-based and holistic. Her multi-disciplinary knowledge, thorough answers, tangible coping strategies & creative solution for boundaries to protect myself/create balance in my life, helped me to slowly build the best version of myself. I train all my athletes with her "holistic science" methods. SO Grateful!
Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Hah, MD?
I've been seeing Dr.Hah for severe depression due to unresolved daily migraine/dizziness . I was diagnosed for fibromyalgia 3 yrs ago, rheumatologist treated my symptoms to feel better, but this stubborn migraine, even neurologist gave up, acupuncture only helped some. Within 3 months seeing Dr,Hah, my daily migraine/dizziness improved drastically and continue so. Her knowledge,expertise and understanding her patient is like God sent. I'm so grateful to be under Dr.Hah's care. Thank you so much
S.Lee in corona, CA – Dec 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Hah, MD?
Dr. Hah has proven to be an excellent guide as I have worked through some long-standing issues which eventually became more than I could handle alone. I feel that she is both very well versed across the field and willing to become better acquainted with specifics of an individual's case. I find my sessions with her are comfortable, productive, and provocative in the sense of encouraging me to delve deeper than the "OK, I got it" level of understanding, and I am a better person because of it.
Apple Valley – Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Hah, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hah?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry