Dr. Sandra Dee, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Stages Pediatric Care 947 Town Center Dr Orange City, FL 32763 Get Directions
Dr. Sandra Dee, MD

Dr. Sandra Dee, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Orange City, FL. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Dee is affiliated with Florida Hospital Fish Memorial and Central Florida Regional Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Dee's Experience

See how Dr. Dee's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dee

Dr. Dee accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Dee is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Dee has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dee to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Dee's Performance
in Deltona, FL |
Best Pediatrician! I would recommend her to everybody. She's very patient and caring with my children. Her clinic is very clean. Staffs are courteous and respectful.
in Orange City, FL |
Best Pediatrician in Orange City! I have been with Sandra Dee since 2011 and I would not change her for no one. She loves the children, she takes the time to understand the child's medical needs as well as parents. Has a very convenient schedule as well as walk-ins. We never have a problem taking our children to see her even on a non-emergency. Love her! Great job Dr. Dee
in Deland, FL |
Being in the healthcare field for over 20 yrs, I know what to expect. Dr Dee is an exceptional pediatrician. I wouldn't trust the care of my children with anyone else. I have been with her for nearly 8 years and have never had an extended wait time. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. I trust her expertise with my children and am thankful we have chosen her!
in Deltona, FL |
Dr. Dee and her staff are really nice. I have been going to her with all three of my boys and never had a problem. She is a good doctor, if you have concerns just ask her for a few minutes so that she can listen. The staff is very friendly and scheduling is not too bad.
in orange city |
Over schedules appointents leaving you to wait 2 hours almost to see her for 5 minutes. Doesn't listen to what youre asking. If your child has any serious medical issues that need attention I wouldn't recommend her at all. I should have left that office years ago. Best of luck I hope they figure it out there , they have the potential to be a good Dr's office if they would just care more.
Altamonte Springs, FL |
Dr. Dee order a routine blood work up for my all three of my children, she over ordered outside of the pediatric guidelines and cost me a fortune, not to mention put my kids in more pain then was necessary.
in Deltona |
Most people only give reviews when they have had abad experience or things didn't go their way (at least I am that way). Doctor Dee is one of pediatricians in my area that take Tricare. After reading review I refused to go to her. I was absolutely convinced she was horrible. I ended up calling her office and asking staff what she was like. I told them I read bad reviews. Lady was honest and pretty much described doc. Either you love her or hate her. I love doc
Have you seen Dr. Sandra Dee, MD?
Are you Dr. Dee?

Compare Dr. Dee

Dr. Dee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Dee has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dee's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Dee does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dee and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East

Graduated in 1990

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Dee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Dee does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dee and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.