Dr. Sandra Bost, MD

Dr. Sandra Bost, MD

Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Sandra Bost, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in New Rochelle, NY. She has been practicing for 12 years.

171 Huguenot St

New Rochelle, NY 10801

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Bost

See how frequently Dr. Bost performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Rash
Skin Infections
high

Dr. Bost's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bost "Knowledge is power. I try to impart to my patients the knowledge THEY need to recognize the different types skin cancer and how to best care for their skin overall."

• Dermatology

• Fungal Nail Infection
  • Impetigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pityriasis Rosea
  • Warts

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for New York.

• TUFTS UNIV SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Bost has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bost does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bost and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bost's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bost to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Bost Says:

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to post a response! it is very helpful to get feedback. To those who were dissatisfied, I wish there were some way that I could identify you and give you a call, because I hate to think anyone left our office with bad feelings without our having the chance to correct it. If you'd be willing to give us another chance, and communicate your concerns, I'm sure...

Dr. Bost's Performance
New Rochelle, NY |
Dr. Bost and her nurse Patricia were absolutely wonderful! Dr. Bost took her time to explain my condition to me as well as gave me information to read up on my condition. I highly recommend this practitioner!
Brooklyn, NY |
This was the worst experience I ever had. The nurse patricia was terribly rude. She wouldn’t not make eye contact and respond to me in a terribly rude way, it felt like she didn’t want to be bothered ! English I’m not my first language but my accent is very light and it seems like she was pretending not to understand me and even ignore me at times. I left in tears with out even seeing the doctor. This was the first time in 20 years that I was so mistreated in this country !
in Yonkers, NY |
My view of Dr. Bost is extremely positive. She explained my condition thoroughly and she is very knowledgeable. She and her assistant are very friendly and I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs the service of a dermatologist.
in New Rochelle |
Excellent physician, great staff. She made me feel very comfortable and educated me the importance skin health. Highly recommend this doctor for a dermatologist.
in Mount Kisco, NY |
Dr. Bost is wonderful. She spent time with me explaining all the kinds of skin cancer and what to look for. She's very intelligent and down to earth. She has great bedside manner. Highly recommend.
New York, NY |
I have no trust in this doctor as she left after the procedure a large scare on my daughter's fingers. She did not offer any alternatives to treat the wart in a way without leaving the scar nor told us possibility of a scar happening . Neither she sugguested any creams to prevent from scarring I'm scared to look at my daughter's finger , appalled at the way it happened and will never return to this office
Dr. Bost is very thorough and professional. Dr. Bost spotted a malignant melanoma on me during early stages. She followed up on me during the entire process.
in Eastchester, NY |
Dr Bost is fine. Her office staff, however, leave much to be desired. The problem is the total lack of communication. You can't talk to anybody. You have to leave a message with a receptionist who gets the message wrong half the time, and then camp out by your phone, praying for a callback sometime within 24 hours. When you need timely medical information, THIS DOES NOT CUT IT.
Have you seen Dr. Sandra Bost, MD?
Are you Dr. Bost?

Visit Dr. Bost

Dr. Bost accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO